ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 210459
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I can barely see the screen.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I want to see the gems

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

wait the Mod will remove that comment, I'll post the picture here and the comment.

I almost killed the last Epic Boss but I died anyway I'll do it on the v2.0 when it comes out.

This Map was the best I had 12 of the best Gems you could get and 619,300 Mana take a look here: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/macedonian-knight/GemCraft.jpg

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Wow, now that I see that picture I'm amazed!

twk84
twk84
1 posts
Nomad

@ ninjacube: I did all of the epic bosses on the first lap, but I fear that I have to let the last one do a second lap (upgrading mana pool in accordance)

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Man the last Epic Boss is hard he went like 4 or 5 laps and I had 10 of the best Gems you can get and it still wasn't good enough

Zodiac1233
Zodiac1233
3 posts
Nomad

to beat epic bosses try to get enough mana for 2 - 4 runs though your maze and some good towers also make sure you have shock towers because stunning the boss can be very effective especially if you can stun it forever with a ton of stuns (maybe 7 - 10)

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I tried but I'll kill him on GemCraft v2.0

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

I beat the third one!!King me!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me some ideas how to kill the last Boss I need help his to strong

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Mac_MK i showed how to beat the last one on page 5. If you still need help, make sure you get to lvl 51 (max level) and lvl up armor skill, pure gem master, high grade starters, and mana pool at least 10-12 times through the lvl.

agentkion
agentkion
53 posts
Nomad

use the man poll frist lots of man pool then mix gem lots of gem put towers for the gem after that power up and you are good

152 posts
Nomad

i made alot of lv 5 gems but i still couldnt beat him

Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

septuple post from chaze lol
anyways im nearly done gemcraft but im too bored to finish the last 7 missions

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Chaze100, please do not post the same thing more than once....please/thankyou

Anyways I have almost beaten the game and have almost all the amulets and I have glowing frame scores on all the levels I have beaten... Just remember to get your mana to like 10k and also the skill that lets you start off with high level gems helps A TON

Showing 46-60 of 358