ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 210984
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
Telestriation
Telestriation
7 posts
Nomad

I stand corrected.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

gemcraft is a strategy and RPG game
--------------------------------------
if you ever needed help in a level(beside epic bosses)try placing grade 2 and 3(square and diamonds)They are strong in the beginning.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Ok...
Time for me to go full blast on this GemCraft thing...
I Semi-beat the game and I feel I have to give a few bit of information.

-----TIPS-----
*Always have more than 4,000 mana for the stages after the first 2 epic bosses.
*When you reach level 40, max out the level 40 Talent Spec.
*Always try to get multiple gems instead of working on one major one, its better to have constant fire than just one strong, but slow fire.
*Later on in the game, never use the meta gems :P
*Always have the first and second talent maxed out.

-----FIRST EPIC BOSS-----
Oh boy I struggled with this one, and I wanna share my ways of beating it.

*Be level 21 (That is the level I did it it, and you can get to level 21 before the epic boss, just re-do some levels.)
*First of all, get through the waves.
*Second, when you get to the epic boss, be sure to have 6,000-8,000 mana (And be sure its full, too)
*Have atleast one (Preferably pure) grade 6 gems.
*Have atleast 4 grade 4 gems
*And last but not least, have about 3-4 water trenches.

I know this sounds like a lot, but it is possible. Just be sure to max out the first and second talent walls, and put some into the armor skill. The epic monster will be ready to kill, you probably don't have to go all the way up to the guide, because I got it down to 94 health when it made its second lap, so it'll be pretty easy.

-----SECOND EPIC BOSS-----
This one, I had no trouble with. Just remember, always have high mana, and 5-8 waves before the epic boss.

-----THIRD EPIC BOSS-----
This one seems to be giving people trouble, Just follow the same instructions given to the first epic boss, just remember to go above and beyond the limit, redo levels, go and try to get the frame rate. And just remember, the more mana you have, the longer you have to wait for it to be at its maximum, but the more mana you gain is faster, and makes him run more laps.

-----FOURTH EPIC BOSS-----
Oh, this one... Don't be afraid of him, just because he has like 40,000 health. Just max out your armorskill. And have atleast 16-22k mana for him. He eats up a think, about 6k when he passes through? Even with the armorskill.

-----FIFTH EPIC BOSS-----
I haven't got to this one, but all I can probably think about this one is, that... you... need...
LOTS O' MANA!

So please tell me if this helped you or not, I would really like to know

Tshingis
Tshingis
12 posts
Peasant

what specific effect does &quoture gem mastery" have? are my crafted pure gems going to be more powerful or something like that?

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Yes, Pure Gem Mastery is about making your pure gems more powerful.

agentkion
agentkion
53 posts
Nomad

i cant pass it

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Which one Agentkion?
Is it one of the epic bosses?

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

its important to remember that you can reset your stats. i see alot of people have problems with the bosses.

the armor upgrade is pretty much useless against enything but the bosses. it saves about 2.5% mana for each point when the boss(or any other monster) passes your camp. i put it full out on the final boss and saved about 1/5 of the mana.

turned out i just needed one extra round, but if you have a tactic where you need several, the armor stat can be usefull. so reset your stats and give priority to the skills needed for the specific levels.

dual gem mastery for the levels that have a large variety of hues, and pure gem for the ones that just have a couple or maybe 3.

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

oh... and there's no lvl51 cap!

im suddenly on lvl79. its after i got some more of the journey amulets. they seem to unlock more levels i guess.

http://hackedserver.googlepages.com/amulets.jpg
http://hackedserver.googlepages.com/stats.jpg

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

duno i cant evn beat the 1st epic lol

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

looks like the lvl51 thing might be a bug after all. combined with some weird bug with the journey amulets.

i got the "build 80 towers" amulet, then in the nex battle i got the one for 120 towers... and in the next battle i got the one for 160 towers. i built max 3 or 4 towers in each of those battles....

same goas for " you have killed 10000 monsters" and the one for 25000. also the one for 40 and 80 battles.

Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

im still stuck at 51 ive built over 300 towers
killed 17 thousand monsters won 50 battles
and the list goes on.

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

well that pretty much proves that the lvl51 cap really is a bug.

Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

well ive never gotten one of those silly journy amulets and im done the game

Telestriation
Telestriation
7 posts
Nomad

Journey amulets, since the update, are given when you change the variable on a total. For example, the level 51 bug is corrected by raising your total score by at least one. The journey amulets are added when you complete the requirement/update it. For the 10,000 monsters, you need to kill a monster. However, all of these have to be done by completing a level.

Showing 76-90 of 358