Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 2:43pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,824 posts

Has there ever been a more delicious rug in all of existence?

Yes... there was... *gulp* ...omnomnom! =P

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs25/i/2008/110/e/c/half_eaten_gummy_bear_by_ninjaskigirl.jpg

I left you the last one, well... half of it! *grin*

As for me... today I learned (call me a noob, thank you) that you can perform a website page search for a certain word by using 'Ctrl+F'! Something I never knew or learned in all those years of surfing! (O.o)

Thanx to the creator of this thread! Thanx Ernie! =)

(And now I ruined my nice count of 3333 Forum Posts...)

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 3:32pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,237 posts

Knight

I learned just now that you can make a bear rug out of gummy bears...

Oh my Lord.... where do they sell these? I need one!!! I need it! But... I wont use it as a "rug".... ;) I'd just eat it and.... eat it some more. XD

I learned that there are millions upon millions of Apps in a App store. o.o I can't choose... O.O

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 8:48pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,540 posts

Knight

I learned just now that you can make a bear rug out of gummy bears...

You can also build a castle out of Starburst pieces.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2012/5/11/9a59d1d6-fcff-4383-8b2f-aa9b309a296b_thumb.jpg

Thanx to the creator of this thread! Thanx Ernie! =)

http://www.petsfunky.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/funny-pictures-no-problem-dude-318ae2fade.jpg

Unfunny images aside, I learned that Christopher Lee holds the Guinness world record for most film roles by a single actor. I also didn't know that he's 90 years old and 6'5".

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:09pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

I learned that it is not wise to sniff everything.

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:10pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

(And now I ruined my nice count of 3333 Forum Posts...)

But... it was so unnaturally beautiful!

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:17pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Well, that was an interesting experience! I posted a heart emoticon, but it picked it up as the beginning of an HTML tag so it deleted the rest of my message! So I guess I just learned not to post heart emoticons in the forums! =P

You can also build a castle out of Starburst pieces.

*munch munch munch munch munch...*

What were you saying about that empty counter top?

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:35pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

600 posts

Little to none, school doesn't really teach me much. More repetition and practice of one topic from a week ago. Although, at Robotics Club, I learned how to make an H-Bridge. After many errors and faulty equipment nonetheless.

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:59pm

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

Well, that was an interesting experience! I posted a heart emoticon, but it picked it up as the beginning of an HTML tag so it deleted the rest of my message! So I guess I just learned not to post heart emoticons in the forums! =P

Oh I know this one! & # 60 ; 3 (with no spaces) = <3

I learned that in 1938 Time magazine picked Adolf Hitler as the man of the year.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 12:08am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

<3

How did you do that??

I learned that in 1938 Time magazine picked Adolf Hitler as the man of the year.

Stalin was picked the next year, and AGAIN in 1942... probably because he had a manlier mustache!

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 12:38am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

How did you do that??

The same way you did it. Hooray, you learned something new! :P

Stalin was picked the next year, and AGAIN in 1942... probably because he had a manlier mustache!

Interesting....wonder how they felt about that after WW2 was all said and done...

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!