Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 10:03pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,711 posts

I learned that I won fourth place in a poster contest for the state fair. Yayyyy
I also learned that my Chinese teacher disapproves of me saying "I'M A BANANA" every time he makes us give an oral presentation.
Last but not least, I realized procrastinating is a bad idea but I do it anyway.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 10:34pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

I learned that I can gain muscle mass on my arms very quickly. To be fair, though, there wasn't much there to begin with, so I couldn't exactly downsize in the shape I was in not too long ago.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 7:02pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

I learned how hard it is to find someone to race against you in Exit Path. I get the impression the game is nowhere near as popular as it was a couple years ago.

What similar games are still widely played here?

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 8:52pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Last but not least, I realized procrastinating is a bad idea but I do it anyway.

Actually, if you work better under pressure, procrastinating can be a good thing.

I learned that I can gain muscle mass on my arms very quickly. To be fair, though, there wasn't much there to begin with, so I couldn't exactly downsize in the shape I was in not too long ago.

If you are relatively new to working out, building muscle mass happens fairly quickly.

-----

Today I learned that a kid from my graduating class of high school (had a class with him, talked with him a good number of times..fairly friendly with him) shot and killed himself.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 8:59pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Today I learned that Heathstone is as time consuming as it is infuriating.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 11:27pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

Today I learned that Raze 1 doesn't work anymore.(Glitching,lagging)

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 12:57am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,395 posts

That AG is getting more new updates every day. (i think)

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 1:13am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

That AG is getting more new updates every day. (i think)

http://cdn.meme.li/i/pa1gk.jpg

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 10:27pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,111 posts

That ninjas have no hair. ;_;

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 10:43am

wflag10

wflag10

1,242 posts

Today I learned that even when you go 18/8 Akali in League of Legends, you can still lose.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!