Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 1:54am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

I learned that NBA player Pau Gasol is of Catalan descent. I think I know who kegau's favorite basketball player is... =D

I learned that apparently names like "NoobSlayer3000" is recognized by my browser...but not my name.

It doesn't matter how ridiculous your username might be... as long as there's a number in there somewhere, your browser recognizes it!

So if your name is eaigolkfdngflkgsklgsfgnfi, obviously your browser has no idea what to make of that... but if your username is eaigolkfdngflkgsklgsfgnfi1, your browser should have no problem with it!

Disregarding the fact, of course, that both usernames are invalid due to having too many characters. =P

Or you could just open a notepad from your computer =p

You mean, open a word document... and save it... on my computer?! Get this madman out of here at once!

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 6:05am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

So if your name is eaigolkfdngflkgsklgsfgnfi, obviously your browser has no idea what to make of that... but if your username is eaigolkfdngflkgsklgsfgnfi1, your browser should have no problem with it!

Well I'll be..

Today I learned this^

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 7:21pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

I learned that posting in Forum Games no longer counts towards forum posts, at least for the time being. I hope you all enjoyed it while it lasted.

You know who you are.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 5:05am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

I learned that posting in Forum Games no longer counts towards forum posts, at least for the time being. I hope you all enjoyed it while it lasted.

Wait really??

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 9:05am

Spirytysta

Spirytysta

96 posts

I've learn a lot about pupil's ways to explore world and I've know new methods to help them in releasing their potential :P

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 10:34am

daleks

daleks

3,181 posts

I learned that the NCAAM basketball season has started. I also saw that my adopted team is in the top 10 of the rankings, not that they mean much at this point.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 11:28am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,851 posts

Knight

How to bowl properly.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 5:19pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I learned that, somehow unbeknownst to me, 90% of a post can just vanish before I click "Submit". I must have hit Cntrl+Z before I posted it? Even though I don't think I did?

Now I can't help but wonder if that's only 10% of your post.

Today I learned that array2  (for array2 = array1) is just a reference to array1.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 9:47pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

I learned that cops can listen to the radio in their squad car. For some reason I thought otherwise.

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 1:43am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

I learned that if you lick your fingers before touching your gum, it won't stick to your fingers.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!