Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 3:15am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

I learned that posting in Forum Games no longer counts towards forum posts, at least for the time being. I hope you all enjoyed it while it lasted.

2013 will forever be known as the year when forum games and forum posts lived in harmony!

I learned that the famous pirate line "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!" originated from Robert Louis Stevenson's novel Treasure Island. I've yet to read the book, but I have seen one movie where Muppets find their way there, so I have a general idea as to what it's about! =P

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 12:22am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I learned that 19 additional games with level editors have now been tagged accordingly.

Who wants to build some levels?

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 3:00am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,231 posts

You can make vehicles and robots entirely out of legos, apparently. Credit to Minotaur for that revelation.

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 3:27am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Who wants to build some levels?

Throw a thread my way and I'll build you a level! =D

You can make vehicles and robots entirely out of legos, apparently. Credit to Minotaur for that revelation.

Yes sir, you can make anything out of Legos... even the Dallas Cowboys stadium!

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1209/lego-in-sports/images/cowboys-stadium-lego.jpg

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 5:20am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

Wow it's even lifesize =o

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 3:48pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,210 posts

I learned that saying yes to going out in the snow naked, apparently means that you agree on a date. Aggs won't like this.

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 5:04pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Today I learned that local saves operate much differently than cookie saves in Java.

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 7:55pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I learned that, if you have a level code copied down, it's best not to copy anything else before you paste the level code.

Throw a thread my way and I'll build you a level! =D

Nodes 2 Custom Levels

I also built levels in some much more interesting games, but I lost the code for one of them, and the other one had some in-game faults that didn't allow me to save the level as a code at all.

But for those of you who are interested, I may bring back another custom level thread from the past...

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 12:15am

Fuzio

Fuzio

65 posts

Kingdom Rush Frontiers will be out soon. The quests have already been added to the quests list!

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 1:16pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,581 posts

That my kitchen is a whole 56 steps away from my computer desk.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!