Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 2:08pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,486 posts

I learned that I have a fever. it's really useful knowledge.

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 12:02am

Fuzio

Fuzio

65 posts

After 5 years of Sonny 2 being released, people are still excited for Sonny 3 even though there is no proof that the game is ever coming out.

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 5:25pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

I learned that posting in forum games will no longer add to my post count. In other words, I'll probably never reach 4,000 posts.

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 11:12pm

Fuzio

Fuzio

65 posts

I read the BBCode guide and now I can post images. I will post an image of the first thing I think of.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/111227022048-chocolate-candy-bar-story-top.jpg

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 11:37pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,109 posts

I learned that testicles aren't really in "ball form", but a sophisticated, dense amount of tubes that just happen to form circularly. Creepy and crude at the same time :|

Posted Nov 23, '13 at 12:05am

Fuzio

Fuzio

65 posts

Kingdom Rush Frontiers is out!!

Posted Nov 23, '13 at 5:23am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,268 posts

I learned that what everything thinks of as the plural for octopus (octopi) is actually wrong. Because the word octopus is Greek, and the 'i' is for Latin words, the proper plural form is "octopodes".

Posted Nov 23, '13 at 12:09pm

Binary_Illusion

Binary_Illusion

281 posts

My learning is more of an introspective realization...

Women find purpose attractive. Yet, when a man obtains a woman they inevitably lose said purpose (ex/ exercising) and do less or stop entirely, because they have another person in their life that cares about them, that will support them. However, here lies the problem. The male leans on his female, the female doesn't want that, it isn't attractive. What is attractive, to the female, is the fact that she can lean on her man for support, and that if she does or not, the male will still have a purpose and still build himself up whether she is in his life or not.

Simply, this expresses that the male is not dependent upon another person; something that is seen as a valuable trait, at least within western society because it shoes the ability to sustain and improve. I find it interesting, because women do the same thing. We all get comfortable with each other, and yet there is such a high divorce rate. I believe in part, aside from many many many reasons, it is because the male looses his initial attractiveness because he looses his values once he has a woman. And secondly, the woman grows tired of waiting for what she used to like to come back into their life together, so she finds it in another man.

END

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 4:14am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Interesting realization you've come to, Binary_Illusion... in conclusion, women are very complex beings! =D

I learned today that Brisk iced tea tastes a bit like raspberry Jello in liquid form... it's not bad, I'll give it that, but it doesn't taste a darn thing like iced tea!

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 4:28am

Fuzio

Fuzio

65 posts

Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers are both rated 97 out of 100.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!