Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

How was your day?

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 8:43pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,415 posts

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:02pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

interesting. normal days.
my last normal day was before i became the judgment.

my day was good, thx for asking.
but i doubt you care at all, so thats that.

--judgment

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:15pm

danielo

danielo

1,394 posts

WE do. nice to hear :).

mine was good to. since i finished school and wait for my recruitment, i slept to 14:00 pm, and now go to sleep at 3:00 am. on the computer almost from the beggining lol. its yom kippor today, so there is no television... but ill survive. i have to say that i remmebered this day to be much longer taht it feel now.

so good night :)

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:20pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

My day? Well, like most of your guys' days, mine was nothing out of the ordinary... fortunately I love every minute of the same-old, same-old, so there's nothing bad at all about a normal day for me! =)

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:34pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

There wasn't anything interesting about my day, and there never is. If I win a Nobel Prize or figure out the cure for AIDS or get a Nobel Prize for curing AIDS, you'll be the first to know outside of everyone else in the world. Until then, there is nothing worth telling anybody about anything in my life.

Except that I ran out of pop tarts.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 10:28pm

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

435 posts

**** you for asking such a presumptuous question.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 11:55pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,008 posts

Knight

It's been storming all day so I stayed home and spent the entire day on my computers.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 12:40am

xeano321

xeano321

2,562 posts

Knight

I spent most of the day practicing how to parallel park for my drivers test tomorrow... That was a day well spent. =P

Overall, my day was good.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 3:48pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,257 posts

Knight

Nothing interesting in my day, except me finding out that my ancestry is not black it is actually white. Which is surprising like a lot! But other then that, nothing big. :/ Maybe tomorrow..

Except that I ran out of pop tarts.

=O What?! This is outrageous! What happened?! You need to get more! ... sorry, Im a pop tart activist. xD

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 7:42pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

My day was uneventful so far, but that's my fault for not doing anything interesting because I was tired out of my mind. Tomorrow will be better I'm sure.