Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Walking Dead

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 7:36pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,524 posts

Knight

A baby is a baby. I get that. In a normal world, it's a blessing. But to have to raise one in a prison? With minimal supplies and food? I'm sorry but it's just one more problem for the group to handle.

Not to mention it'll attract zombies through all the crying. I think the baby will die soon though, they just don't have the means to take care of it.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 12:38pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

Everyone ready for the new episode tonight? I know that I'm looking forward to it.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 12:52pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Everyone ready for the new episode tonight? I know that I'm looking forward to it.

I am most definitely ready for it. xD

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 4:53pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,524 posts

Knight

I may not be able to watch it.

AT&T tv service has been acting up, everything's freezing.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 8:07pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Btw everyone talking about how it's going to survive and stuff without the mom.. Umm there is such thing as formula. o.0
They even previewed it saying they needed it and then cut it off to Daryl on his motorcycle heading out of the prison.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 10:05pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,524 posts

Knight

I was able to watch it. What was the phone business about? Or is Rick just imagining it?

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 3:00am

ryan7g

ryan7g

504 posts

What was the phone business about? Or is Rick just imagining it?

It's real. I think. They sort of addressed it in the Talking Dead and the director said we'd find out in the next episode who was calling (hinting that it may possibly be real)

As far as Rick goes, I feel sorry for the poor guy. He seems to have nearly lost his mind and I'm not much surprised. I think he'll get back on track to himself in the next episode, although I'm still disappointed that they killed Lori so soon.

The Andrea situation is interesting. I'm waiting for the truly cynical and psychotic side of the Governor to show up. I don't think you can really conclude the fighting scene either of those. So far I'd describe him as a generally nice guy who tries to be a good leader although has a strange, twisted side to him.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 1:41pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,524 posts

Knight

It's real. I think. They sort of addressed it in the Talking Dead and the director said we'd find out in the next episode who was calling (hinting that it may possibly be real)

I recall when they first met the prisoners Rick (or the others) said that all the phone lines, internet, etc was nonexistent.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 4:23pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

152 posts

yeah i know right

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:56am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,524 posts

Knight

Phone call was explained, they found Carol, Michonne outsmarted 4 people, she also found the group, and Glenn and Maggie were captured.

Something I don't understand about that capture was how Merle did it... He shot the back of the window then they both jumped out the way. Wouldn't it have been better to have shot Merle? They were aiming on him, so that scene just made no sense to me.

Reply to The Walking Dead

You must be logged in to post a reply!