Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Walking Dead

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 4:26pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

and I'm SO glad michonne is beginning to talk and be a human.

One thing I don't understand is why she grabbed that cat thing from the bar. Felt random and unnecessary.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 4:46pm

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

I feel like she was trying to make things less awkward between herself and Carl... ease the tension that was definitely there

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 1:49pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Okay, how was the Governor able to track Andrea? She also didn't take his truck for some reason, I'm pretty sure he left it on and while he was inside with the walkers she could've easily took it. Besides that I enjoyed this episode.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 10:12pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Okay, how was the Governor able to track Andrea? She also didn't take his truck for some reason, I'm pretty sure he left it on and while he was inside with the walkers she could've easily took it. Besides that I enjoyed this episode.

Yeah, a lot of holes. I mean what a coincidence that the Governor managed to pass by a road in the middle of no where, where Andrea is in the middle of a field.

The her no grabbing the car is kind of stupid to me.. Who else would have taken the car? A zombie? Lol..

I also enjoyed it but I hate that the Governor manage to catch up to Andrea and without being heard whatsoever... Even if he had the car... :/ I was really hoping she could go back, but now she's probably done for lolol.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 12:22pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

65 posts

I actually think that Milton will kill the Governor! He doesn't take His or Rick's side, he is neutral. But you can tell he doesn't agree with the Governor. One of these days The Governor is gonna make Milton cross the line and finish the job!

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 3:43pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

I mean what a coincidence that the Governor managed to pass by a road in the middle of no where, where Andrea is in the middle of a field.

When I saw that truck I thought it was the guys from the walker pit going back to town, but yeah, what a coincidence...

The her no grabbing the car is kind of stupid to me.. Who else would have taken the car? A zombie?

I also want to know how the Governor got out of that building, last we saw he ran out of ammo and was surrounded. It would've made for a pretty intense scene if they showed the rest.

As for Milton, he probably burned the walkers and I think he'll try to save Andrea, but not kill the Governor. I feel like it'd be more exciting if one of the group members did; Glenn, Maggie, Merle, Rick, or even Daryl.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 7:47pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

As for Milton, he probably burned the walkers and I think he'll try to save Andrea, but not kill the Governor.

For some reason I just don't think it was him.. It's a bit too obvious for me. Maybe I'm wrong but meh..

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 12:18pm

Joe96

Joe96

2,288 posts

Just going to butt in here, but this is pretty much the first episode I won't see when it first comes out since the first season D:  Anyone know if AMC plays it again before next Sunday?

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 1:55pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Just going to butt in here, but this is pretty much the first episode I won't see when it first comes out since the first season D:  Anyone know if AMC plays it again before next Sunday?

Friday.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 9:56pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

NOOOOOOOO

Dammit, I had a feeling that was going to happen. He was getting more lines...

Reply to The Walking Dead

You must be logged in to post a reply!