ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300850
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 8
XP: 42/55
--
HP: 50/160
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 140/140

Jason will make a very long water route so he is basically charging into water so then I can get out of the way. Jaysee will electrocute the water and I will make a fire wall so when he gets out of the water he crashes in the wall, then it will wrap around him and I will create a few minons to wrap around the wall and a super large one to jump up and then crash into the wall like a meteor then everything will explode. We all fly up and if they can't I help them and make a huge elemental ball, of course Jason can't participate since the fire water mixture thing so I will go alone meaning Jaysee and Jason make a huge water+lightning ball.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

Wait, but you don't possess any kind of attacks you can perform? Though, you still have limited use of the portals, since it's every three post that you can shift their positions. Minions? Yeah, you can open a dimension and summon them.

i thought i could use the portals to teleport around only once in three posts but i hoped i could combine two portals to create an energy laser (i have seen that in wakfu). the other way to protect me would be my minions.

another power i would chose would be runes/words (creating runes that can give my enemies a disadvantage like slightly weakening them while i can make myself a little bit stronger or let myself fly or using the word fire to throw it at the enemy. the higher my level is the stronger are my runes/words. and the best would be that i could still change myself by using a monster-rune/-word on myself).

You fly around it, dodging the meteor. It crashes through the floor of blades, but the floor reforms itself, so there's no real way of destroying the floor.

The floating man charges towards you again.

i charge towards him, trying to kill him with my blades (you know what happens with blades when they get hit by other blades multiple times? my blades are made out of the stronger/harder material so i should be able to kill him after some time. and even if he can damage my blades, then i will just grow new ones by using my hair-blades by letting the blades that are/were my hair grow).
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 27/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I jump over it and create a shield around me and look for the pyromancer.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
XP: 3/35
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 85/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

[quote](My nightmares would be two birds of the trio of ancient power-birds; The Thunder Bird and The Phoenix (Fire Bird))

That's hardcore, man (Totally not on crack).[/quote]

[quote]I attempt to blizzard-wind it away, and if not, I attempt to dodge, while smashing it with a glacier of ice. If that's successful, I plummet the temperature to Absolute Zero and try to impale the Earth Bender with many shards of ice sent, with the help of blizzard wind, towards him/her.

Pushing it against you with blizzard wind won't work. So, you dodge while send a glacier of ice against it. BAM!

(3 XP)

You plummet the temperature down to Absolute Zero.

The man just creates floating molten rock around him to keep him warm. You try to impale the man with ice shards but he defended with earth walls.

Then it's his turn, shooting earth spikes.[/quote]

Whoa long hiatus! Ok, back in action.

I pull up a wall of ice and snow to block the shards of earth, then I wrap the magma rocks with ice so that the ice melts and the water hardens the magma. If that works, in the split-second that he doesn't have warmth, I attempt to freeze him in a block of ice and the smash the ice to pieces.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 8/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 84/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

The fire you led decreased their field of view.

(3 XP)

So, you ran up and see nothing in this room. The floor's metallic, though.

I change to my raven form and fly above the floor, just in-case.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
Level: 9
XP: 2/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

Jason will make a very long water route so he is basically charging into water so then I can get out of the way. Jaysee will electrocute the water and I will make a fire wall so when he gets out of the water he crashes in the wall, then it will wrap around him and I will create a few minons to wrap around the wall and a super large one to jump up and then crash into the wall like a meteor then everything will explode. We all fly up and if they can't I help them and make a huge elemental ball, of course Jason can't participate since the fire water mixture thing so I will go alone meaning Jaysee and Jason make a huge water+lightning ball.

You did it! You killed the leader!

(15 XP)
-(10 NP)

Level up!!!

Well, of course, this isn't the only commander. The overseer (Grand Commander) is in the mothership. But are you really strong enough to attack it? There are more commanders in the mothership that are far more powerful than this commander.

There are two places to go from here. A ghost town and an area of abandoned factories.

-----

--
XP: 13/65
--
Hunger: 21/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

i thought i could use the portals to teleport around only once in three posts but i hoped i could combine two portals to create an energy laser (i have seen that in wakfu). the other way to protect me would be my minions.

I see. Well, when I mean using portals every third post, I mean using two portals or one portal every third post.

another power i would chose would be runes/words (creating runes that can give my enemies a disadvantage like slightly weakening them while i can make myself a little bit stronger or let myself fly or using the word fire to throw it at the enemy. the higher my level is the stronger are my runes/words. and the best would be that i could still change myself by using a monster-rune/-word on myself).

That power is legit, as long as you don't go god mode.

i charge towards him, trying to kill him with my blades (you know what happens with blades when they get hit by other blades multiple times? my blades are made out of the stronger/harder material so i should be able to kill him after some time. and even if he can damage my blades, then i will just grow new ones by using my hair-blades by letting the blades that are/were my hair grow).

A little bit of swordplay, eh?

Well, eventually, he'll die. Now, he's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You see the crystal, but someone else is getting to it. A water/lightning manipulator.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I jump over it and create a shield around me and look for the pyromancer.

You jump over it and create a shield around yourself. You see the pryomaniac with fire swords.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Whoa long hiatus! Ok, back in action.

I pull up a wall of ice and snow to block the shards of earth, then I wrap the magma rocks with ice so that the ice melts and the water hardens the magma. If that works, in the split-second that he doesn't have warmth, I attempt to freeze him in a block of ice and the smash the ice to pieces.

Definitely. And I'm not really sure where you are already.

Aah, okay.

But when you try to freeze him, you froze his shield he recently made. Then, he spikes the shield and rolls towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 83/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I change to my raven form and fly above the floor, just in-case.

You fly above it, when you heard something. Invisible lasers in this room that bounces everywhere. No, not the detecting one. The laser cutting one.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I look for a way out, (air vents as usual) and fly to it.

LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I make a spear of light and charge towards him.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

Wow, good news and bad....

I go to the ghost town staying alert.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

[quote]Whoa long hiatus! Ok, back in action.

Definitely. And I'm not really sure where you are already.

Aah, okay.

But when you try to freeze him, you froze his shield he recently made. Then, he spikes the shield and rolls towards you.[/quote]

OK, I form a double-compact snow/ice dome around me, shaped so that the spike ball will roll to the top and get stuck when the spikes puncture the dome. I then will attempt to puncture his shield with a stalagmite of ice. If this works I fill his ball with a chilled absolute zero blizzard whirling around.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 21/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I see. Well, when I mean using portals every third post, I mean using two portals or one portal every third post.

even for the portal-laser?

That power is legit, as long as you don't go god mode.

like in fairy tail, one of the wizards used the word demon on himself to become a demon. but i could not become a god even if i try to use the word god on myself. if i chose that power, then we have to decide which runes/words would work. hey, i could use the runes/words as traps too! like a weakening/paralyzing trap...or like a land/water/air mine.

A little bit of swordplay, eh?

Well, eventually, he'll die. Now, he's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You see the crystal, but someone else is getting to it. A water/lightning manipulator.

let me guess, when i do not get that crystal, then i am stuck in this place, right?

i charge towards the crystal and shift as quick as possible into a six winged, slim human with a rubber skin and light bones to get between that guy and the crystal, then i shift my mouth into a mix of a poison spitting cobra and an archer fish (i do the same with my hands) and shoot lethal poison at him.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I look for a way out, (air vents as usual) and fly to it.

Oh no. This time, there aren't any vents. The way out is back.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I make a spear of light and charge towards him.

He sent a flurry of slashes at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

Wow, good news and bad....

I go to the ghost town staying alert.

Okay, you go to the ghost town first. The abandoned factories will be your next destination after you're done recruiting.

The ghost town is empty, well, except houses.

You see a flying devil commander patrolling around here.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

OK, I form a double-compact snow/ice dome around me, shaped so that the spike ball will roll to the top and get stuck when the spikes puncture the dome. I then will attempt to puncture his shield with a stalagmite of ice. If this works I fill his ball with a chilled absolute zero blizzard whirling around.

Okay, the dome gets stuck.

(3 XP)

And you puncture the dome with a stalagmite of ice. The dome is penetrated, but you see the man with an earth sword lunging towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 20/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

even for the portal-laser?

Yeah. So, your minions are your only hope.

like in fairy tail, one of the wizards used the word demon on himself to become a demon. but i could not become a god even if i try to use the word god on myself. if i chose that power, then we have to decide which runes/words would work. hey, i could use the runes/words as traps too! like a weakening/paralyzing trap...or like a land/water/air mine.

Then, yeah. It can work.

let me guess, when i do not get that crystal, then i am stuck in this place, right?

i charge towards the crystal and shift as quick as possible into a six winged, slim human with a rubber skin and light bones to get between that guy and the crystal, then i shift my mouth into a mix of a poison spitting cobra and an archer fish (i do the same with my hands) and shoot lethal poison at him.

Yeah, forever.

Okay, the man got shot with poison, but he's still not giving up. Your efforts of killing would be wasted, since leveling up grants full HP back.

But he will die slowly if you do grab the crystal.

Other ways?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 20/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Then, yeah. It can work.

ok, if i die, then my next character has the power to use words and runes (can i have then telepathy too, since my character needs to be silent to not use his/her power by mistake?). i will then use multiple plans so you can tell me what worked so i can not be too god-like.

Yeah, forever.

Okay, the man got shot with poison, but he's still not giving up. Your efforts of killing would be wasted, since leveling up grants full HP back.

But he will die slowly if you do grab the crystal.

Other ways?

i am still saving the absorbed meteor for an emergency situation and i am not able to use my new form, so...i grab the crystal and hope that i get the exp when he dies (the same counts for my NP).
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I dodge the slashes and throw my spear at his left leg then i create another one and charge his arm.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

(f I go back, I'd get shot to h..., but if I continue, I'd risk getting cut to ribbons. What to do, what to do.) I think to my self, before changing to knight form and hope my armor is strong enough to protect me.

Showing 721-735 of 1815