ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299535
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 17
XP: 25/100
--
HP: 315/415
Hunger: 33/105
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 220/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Well, he jumps up and stays in the air.

in that case he jumped directly into my cloud of explosive gas which i ignited.

Okay, he uses his pistols and counters your laser beams.

ok, but what did he do to survive the big explosion?

How can lightning be poisonous in the first place?

green, poisonous lightning bolts, made out of a combo of poison and lightning, of course.

And how can you sneak behind him since he can see you?

ahem:

(everything done while i am in my energy form, i even increase my own speed but only if i can do that in this form, otherwhise i combine it with my shifting powers and use human-cheeta legs to become faster)

otherwhise by using my escapism form so i can hopefully be faster than him to get behind him before he could react to my attacks. i could even use my escapism form to escape the explosion long enough to change into my energy form so i can absorb the energy of the explosion and send it towards the enemy.

He kicks and sends air ripples to counter the shock waves.

and how did he counter the explosion?

The man aims his twin pistols at you.

and i ignited the explosive gas that fills the entire room by throwing fireballs at the cloud of deathly and explosive gas (its an explosive pestilence, i used another if he negated the first one just in case you forgot to tell me how he survived that explosion).
i´ll survive the explosion by using my energy form, absorbing the energy from the blast and sending it back to the enemy.

I somewhat know. Until you gave me the link.

Actually, it was just a fake move. He can't do anything when he punches the ground. It was just to make Reed go away, and that worked.

When Reed reaches his back, he sends a kick that knocks Reed's right temple.

Reed; -(20 HP)

But now, Reed sees four men instead of one.

reed combines heat and cold to create a giant tornado to blast the enemy and his clones/ilusions away. he combines the tornado with frost breath to freeze the swordsman so he shatters into thousand tiny pieces as soon as he hits a wall or the ground.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
Level: 2
XP: 0/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay. And I will surely fall into it. I finish charging the orb, throw it at the midget then I jump left and use energy rays to boost myself.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 30/100
--
Hunger: 32/105
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

ok, but what did he do to survive the big explosion?

Okay, fine. Since he didn't do anything, he's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

reed combines heat and cold to create a giant tornado to blast the enemy and his clones/ilusions away. he combines the tornado with frost breath to freeze the swordsman so he shatters into thousand tiny pieces as soon as he hits a wall or the ground.

No, he's too confused to use his powers. He can only run, but run dizzily. He can try to combine heat and cold, but it would take him an immeasurable amount of time to get it done. Unless his dizziness was gone.

-----

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
Level: 2
XP: 0/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 82/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay. And I will surely fall into it. I finish charging the orb, throw it at the midget then I jump left and use energy rays to boost myself.

No, you won't fall into it. No, no, no. You'll get DRAGGED into it. A dark tendril wraps around you and pulls you in before you finish charging the orb. Now only did you finish charging the orb.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 32/105
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Okay, fine. Since he didn't do anything, he's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

No, he's too confused to use his powers. He can only run, but run dizzily. He can try to combine heat and cold, but it would take him an immeasurable amount of time to get it done. Unless his dizziness was gone.

i´m sorry reed...i shift into a giant mole and dig around in the ground to find and eat some worms till my stomach is full.
if i can´t do that or there are no worms in the ground, then i shift into a golem and eat what i can find (including the corpse of my enemy) till my stomach is full.
after i have done that, i use my anti-matter form and look around.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 10/105
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i´m sorry reed...i shift into a giant mole and dig around in the ground to find and eat some worms till my stomach is full.
if i can´t do that or there are no worms in the ground, then i shift into a golem and eat what i can find (including the corpse of my enemy) till my stomach is full.
after i have done that, i use my anti-matter form and look around.

Again? Alright. You eat the dead corpse until you're full.

(All Hunger Points)

So, it'll take away 95 Hunger Points this time, right?

You definitely warped out of this universe. In the darkness, you see a dim light in front of you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Again? Alright. You eat the dead corpse until you're full.

(All Hunger Points)

So, it'll take away 95 Hunger Points this time, right?

You definitely warped out of this universe. In the darkness, you see a dim light in front of you.

i travel towards the source of the light.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i travel towards the source of the light.

You know, that's a bad idea.

A laser beam was being charged.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

You know, that's a bad idea.

A laser beam was being charged.

i dodge it aas fast as i can, then i try to find the being who shot/charged that laser.

if i can not escape/dodge it, then i just shift into a giant mirror and reflect it, sending it back to who- orr whatever shot it at me.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i dodge it aas fast as i can, then i try to find the being who shot/charged that laser.

if i can not escape/dodge it, then i just shift into a giant mirror and reflect it, sending it back to who- orr whatever shot it at me.

That being is invisible.

Right off the bat, you see another laser beam, but in green.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

That being is invisible.

Right off the bat, you see another laser beam, but in green.

i charge towards the light and try to send it back after i shifted into a giant disco ball.
jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Name: Haldo Emerson
Super Power: Time Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

This isn't coming back, is it?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

this game might come back if there were more players...

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

this game might come back if there were more players...

So let this come alive!

Also, to moderators who thinks Nov 30 to Dec 8 is a long time and locks this I apologize.

Name: Darren Whitefort
Super Power: Ability to turn into animals
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, this thread is officially dead now. It was a pleasure to roleplay in this game.

Showing 1801-1815 of 1815