ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299517
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

sorry for the double post, but i forgot something:

a mouth grows where the weights are so i can devour them. i even devour the spike or dodge it with my reflexes after i ate the weights.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 8
XP: 10/55
--
HP: 115/165
Hunger: 6/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 160/160
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I try to dodge it. Hopefully the others see the bomb and try to dodge it as well.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 40/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 30/100
NP: 28/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

looks like he was faster than my reflexes and speed...anyway, as said, i just devour everything that gets into my way. did i forget that my stomach can even digest the deadliest poison/acid and magma? looks like i forgot that part...

But are you fast enough to eat everything?

Even if you can digest like that, you can't eat the weighs fast enough. The weight still carries down as you eat. Plus, if you do eat, your power as a hunger beast will decrease. And speaking of eating..

(20 Hunger Points)

Your armor is weaker now. And you're still falling. The spikes basically have poison that is sure to get into your organs. So, eating it is not advisable.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 5/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I try to dodge it. Hopefully the others see the bomb and try to dodge it as well.

But wait! Dodging is will cause the bombs on the floor to go off!
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 5
XP: 14/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

The fists missed, but it also caused a sour tsunami. The giant's foot is coming down on you also. The beam now didn't damage anything.

I transform into an intangible Shadow Falcon and land on top of it's head, next I conjure a giant fist and slam in down on it, AND THEN! I'll get a barrage of shards that pack a big punch and thrust it on the giants, head. THEN!!!! I Conjure a giant halberd and decapitate the giant ****er.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 30/100
NP: 28/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

But are you fast enough to eat everything?

i should be fast enough since my muscles are strong enough to jump on the air multiple times...and my stomach digests anything with the speed of sound by using my shifting powers like it has its own mind. fast enough?

Even if you can digest like that, you can't eat the weighs fast enough. The weight still carries down as you eat. Plus, if you do eat, your power as a hunger beast will decrease. And speaking of eating..

(20 Hunger Points)

my hunger turned me into this creature, as soon as i am not hungry anymore i will have full control. and then my true powers will awake.

Your armor is weaker now. And you're still falling. The spikes basically have poison that is sure to get into your organs. So, eating it is not advisable.

thick fur, so dense that no liquid product gets trhough it, even if it is on something sharp and/or pointy. the hair keeps growing when it is damaged so that no liquids get through the coat.

my body charges towards the enemy by jumping on the air mutiple times, doing the same (jumping on the air mutiple times) to dodge any attacks.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 5/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(I thought me and my comrades where in the air.)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 17/40
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I transform into an intangible Shadow Falcon and land on top of it's head, next I conjure a giant fist and slam in down on it, AND THEN! I'll get a barrage of shards that pack a big punch and thrust it on the giants, head. THEN!!!! I Conjure a giant halberd and decapitate the giant ****er.

The fist crushed the giant down. The shards went into it and the halberd cut it in half.

(3 XP)

But, it regenerated, again. And its hands are gonna crush you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 29/100
NP: 29/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i should be fast enough since my muscles are strong enough to jump on the air multiple times...and my stomach digests anything with the speed of sound by using my shifting powers like it has its own mind. fast enough?

As fast as a woodpecker?

thick fur, so dense that no liquid product gets trhough it, even if it is on something sharp and/or pointy. the hair keeps growing when it is damaged so that no liquids get through the coat.

my body charges towards the enemy by jumping on the air mutiple times, doing the same (jumping on the air mutiple times) to dodge any attacks.

But you don't have fur in your mouth, do you?

When you charge, the man created a gigantic kaleidoscope dome. It made you dizzy and confused. When it was destroyed, you see a thousand enemies around you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 4/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

(I thought me and my comrades where in the air.)

Yeah, but the bombs on the floor cause a huge explosion radius.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 4/100
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

What kind of bomb is heading for us.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 17/40
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

But, it regenerated, again. And its hands are gonna crush you.

Alright then. Shadow travel upwards and throw down a Grudge Settler onto it's head followed by a transformation to Dark Melee and I conjure two giant fists and slam them against it's head like =(Fist 1) (Head) (Fist 2)=.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 29/100
NP: 29/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

As fast as a woodpecker?

as fast as the wings of a hummingbird!

But you don't have fur in your mouth, do you?

no, but i have poisonus teeth and fire breath.

When you charge, the man created a gigantic kaleidoscope dome. It made you dizzy and confused. When it was destroyed, you see a thousand enemies around you.

my body jumps from one enemy to another, tearing their bodies apart, spitting poison and breathing fire everywhere (tom is still out of my reach but he defends himself with metal), devouring everything and everyone.

remember that my full powers unlock when my stomach is full plus i have then control over this creature.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 3/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

What kind of bomb is heading for us.

A normal one. But if the bomb touches the other bombs on the floor, they will explode. In a large radius. You're gonna get damaged. And hungry.

-----

--
XP: 20/40
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Alright then. Shadow travel upwards and throw down a Grudge Settler onto it's head followed by a transformation to Dark Melee and I conjure two giant fists and slam them against it's head like =(Fist 1) (Head) (Fist 2)=.

You smashed its head open!

(3 XP)

And see a way to get out of this world. A purple crystal. It's the one making the giant regenerating.

You took a glimpse before the head reforms.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 28/100
NP: 30/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

as fast as the wings of a hummingbird!

no, but i have poisonus teeth and fire breath.

But be aware that nightmare points affect your power also. It weakens you as you have more points.

my body jumps from one enemy to another, tearing their bodies apart, spitting poison and breathing fire everywhere (tom is still out of my reach but he defends himself with metal), devouring everything and everyone.

remember that my full powers unlock when my stomach is full plus i have then control over this creature.

You jump to an enemy, but it was an illusion. Then, you're in front of a black hole.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 3/100
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Okay instead of dodging it I grab it, (on the non-detention side) I find a place to get rid of it.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 28/100
NP: 30/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

But be aware that nightmare points affect your power also. It weakens you as you have more points.

yes, i know that. *looks at the number of the NP* oh s***!

You jump to an enemy, but it was an illusion. Then, you're in front of a black hole.

could be another illusion...my body dives into the black hole.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 2/100
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Okay instead of dodging it I grab it, (on the non-detention side) I find a place to get rid of it.

Two more posts until your health starts going down!

There's really no place to hide. It's just a never-ending world of bombs as the floor.

It's going to detonate.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 31/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

could be another illusion...my body dives into the black hole.

Well, that's brave. You went through and found yourself in space. In fact, you're in Jorge, a desolate place like Earth. A few men aimed their laser pistols at you.

One of them asked another, "What is that thing?"
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 20/40
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

If the crystal gets destroyed, will I still be able to get out? If yes, then I transform back to normal and conjure a giant shadow claw, Stick it into his head and open it, leaving the crystal exposed, then I summon a shadow hammer, break the crystal and teleport out of this area. If not, Just crack it's head open and teleport away.

Showing 1081-1095 of 1815