ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299562
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 13
XP: 50/80
--
HP: 150/350
Hunger: 54/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 195/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

The sonic screech paralyzed him and the ground is VERY far off.

The super-speed guy died.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Tom is in another world, again.

You see the inferno demi-god come back and fill the place with lava. Now, the lava is falling towards you. It's gonna painful if you don't do something. Really. A demi-god's lava.

i grow a pair of wings and fly towards the body of the dead speed-guy to eat him and to get his sword, then i turn around to the demi-god and say: "thanks for the help. i am Ghalaghor, who are you?"
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 0/60
--
HP: 185/185
Hunger: 0/100
NP: 27/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

"Brandon we need to get the female aqua manipulator who is with us to fight them. Got any ideas to get her to help us?" I say as I change to my fire wolf form, (even though it isn't strong enough to take those blue flame manipulators, it my buy us some time.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 0/45
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 60/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

The cross chop didn't do any damage at all. The walrus turns around, quickly, by jumping and turning and its head attempts to smash yours.

I shadow travel up and summon a floating thingy for me to stand on, then I summon a really strong rope and pull the seal up. (I'm gonna start calling it a seal now okay?) Anyways, while it's in the air I shoot razor sharp shards at the bottom of it and conjure up a floor of blades on the floor below it. I then release the rope and watch the seal fall to its death.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i grow a pair of wings and fly towards the body of the dead speed-guy to eat him and to get his sword, then i turn around to the demi-god and say: "thanks for the help. i am Ghalaghor, who are you?"

"I am Syt. And, you're welcome. The crystal is at the overlord's body."

The man disappeared from flames surrounding him.

The crystal is over there, and suddenly Tom was in a fight with a lava manipulator, of course, not Syt.

-----

--
--
HP: 175/185
NP: 28/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Brandon we need to get the female aqua manipulator who is with us to fight them. Got any ideas to get her to help us?" I say as I change to my fire wolf form, (even though it isn't strong enough to take those blue flame manipulators, it my buy us some time.

One of them shot a blue fireball that explodes like napalm at you.

The lady refuses to, since you stole her away from the now-consumed crystal.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 59/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I shadow travel up and summon a floating thingy for me to stand on, then I summon a really strong rope and pull the seal up. (I'm gonna start calling it a seal now okay?) Anyways, while it's in the air I shoot razor sharp shards at the bottom of it and conjure up a floor of blades on the floor below it. I then release the rope and watch the seal fall to its death.

It's too heavy to be pulled. Your whole plan fails.

The seal looks at you and fires a dark beam.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 175/185
NP: 28/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I jump out of the way of the fire, "Listen lady, I know you hate us for taking you away from your crystal, but the crystal was destroyed by the darkness now chasing us, and you would have died too if we didn't save you, and if you don't help us stop this darkness from spreading you crystal wont come back, and everyone, not just you will die." I say to her as I continue to dodge the fire.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
HP: 165/185
NP: 29/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I jump out of the way of the fire, "Listen lady, I know you hate us for taking you away from your crystal, but the crystal was destroyed by the darkness now chasing us, and you would have died too if we didn't save you, and if you don't help us stop this darkness from spreading you crystal wont come back, and everyone, not just you will die." I say to her as I continue to dodge the fire.

"I would have harnessed its full power and destroy the darkness, fool!"

Though, Azure and Gerth were the only beings able to collect power from crystals.

Maybe she can prove it wrong.

One conjured a flaming sword and charged at you, flying.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 53/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

"I am Syt. And, you're welcome. The crystal is at the overlord's body."

The man disappeared from flames surrounding him.

The crystal is over there, and suddenly Tom was in a fight with a lava manipulator, of course, not Syt.

soo...did i manage to eat that dead speed guy? not to forget that i tried to get his sword too.

anyway, while tom is busy deffending himself and attacking/distracting the enemy, i use my powers to turn the fur on my left arm into a long fur-whip made out of razor sharp hair to attack the lava manipulator from behind, aiming for his neck to cut his head of.

if he tries to burn the fur, then it will just keep on growing towards him, glowing white while it goes through the lava/fire/heat.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 59/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

The seal looks at you and fires a dark beam.

The beam will be too strong to deflect or to intercept. I roll away and make shadow blades erupt from underneath the seal followed by a large force pushing it upwards then I put a floor of tall thick vines. Watch it get lost in the vines.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 165/185
NP: 29/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Do it with the next one, any way you attack us for no reason, and you didn't tell us that you were trying to destroy the darkness, it's more your fault than ours." I say as I dodge that fire sword, "But that is in the past now, and right now, if you don't put you past behind you we'll be kill my these blue flame manipulators."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 55/80
--
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

soo...did i manage to eat that dead speed guy? not to forget that i tried to get his sword too.

anyway, while tom is busy deffending himself and attacking/distracting the enemy, i use my powers to turn the fur on my left arm into a long fur-whip made out of razor sharp hair to attack the lava manipulator from behind, aiming for his neck to cut his head of.

if he tries to burn the fur, then it will just keep on growing towards him, glowing white while it goes through the lava/fire/heat.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You ate him.

(30 Hunger Points)

And, the sword melted in the lava Syt generated.

Ah, well. He's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

It's your choice whether you wanna get out of Jorge or kill some more.

There's a water manipulator in line to kill.

-----

--
XP: 3/45
--
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

The beam will be too strong to deflect or to intercept. I roll away and make shadow blades erupt from underneath the seal followed by a large force pushing it upwards then I put a floor of tall thick vines. Watch it get lost in the vines.

You see skin torn and left on the shadow blades. The large force doesn't work.

But it got lost.

(3 XP)

What are you gonna do?

-----

--
--
HP: 155/185
NP: 30/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Do it with the next one, any way you attack us for no reason, and you didn't tell us that you were trying to destroy the darkness, it's more your fault than ours." I say as I dodge that fire sword, "But that is in the past now, and right now, if you don't put you past behind you we'll be kill my these blue flame manipulators."

She angrily conjures a water ball and aims at you. She shot it, but it hit the fire manipulator full in the face, killing him.

"Fine."

She whirls around and spun a water tornado into the gang.

You're not doing anything.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Manipulation of Earth
(Heavier and stronger minerals take more energy to control.)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 55/80
--
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Oh yeah, I forgot. You ate him.

(30 Hunger Points)

And, the sword melted in the lava Syt generated.

Ah, well. He's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

It's your choice whether you wanna get out of Jorge or kill some more.

There's a water manipulator in line to kill.

a fire/lava sword melted in lava? well, it was lava from a demi-god...

anyway, i hoped to get another companion, but for now i grab the crystal. i need to rest a little bit.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 155/185
NP: 30/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I fire a fire ball at the face of one of the blue flame manipulators, "Guardian, set some death markers lose of those blue flame manipulators, Brandon some anti burn runes would be nice."

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 3/45
--
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a giant room outside the vines and shadow travel overhead, I then throw multiple Grudge Settlers down onto the seal. Dead yet?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Alright! Let's get started!

Where were you? You were running away from a fire manipulator when you realised you can control earth.

-----

--
Level: 14
XP: 0/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

a fire/lava sword melted in lava? well, it was lava from a demi-god...

anyway, i hoped to get another companion, but for now i grab the crystal. i need to rest a little bit.

Yeah. That logic.

Alright, then.

(All XP)

Level up!!

You both get back, and suddenly, you see Syt fighting a water demi-god.

-----

--
--
HP: 145/185
NP: 31/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I fire a fire ball at the face of one of the blue flame manipulators, "Guardian, set some death markers lose of those blue flame manipulators, Brandon some anti burn runes would be nice."

Finally, a plan!

Alright, Guardian marked all of them. Well, everyone got cursed with death, allowing more damage done.

Brandon applied anti-fire runes, but the runes won't be strong enough. They still reduce damage, though.

The fireball was absorbed. No use fighting fire with fire.

Two fire manipulators joined fire and shot a gigantic blue fireball at your team.

-----

--
XP: 6/45
--
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a giant room outside the vines and shadow travel overhead, I then throw multiple Grudge Settlers down onto the seal. Dead yet?

No. But it's severely injured.

(3 XP)

The walrus screamed and darkness spread, destroying everything in its path, but it's slow.
Showing 1111-1125 of 1815