Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Stupid armor games it dint show the last page.

Town it is.

You head towards the town and see a brawl going on. And a whole lot of blood flung towards you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 5/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 11/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
N/A

the abdomen of that creature is made out of many tiny creatures?

anyway, i shift my body so that i am very slim, thin and light, grow three pairs of wings to dodge mire and shoot non-lethal paralyzing poison/spit inside Mire's mouth (after i changed my mouth into an archer fish mouth so i can shoot/spit non-lethal, paralyzing poison/spit). also, i emmit sleeping gas in case the paralyzing poison/spit did not work. i shift into a big golem after mire got sleepy/paralyzed so i can carry him to the saloon. as soon as i can see the town i shift back into my cowboy disguise, use some more paralyzing spit and/or sleep gas on mire (just to be sure he/she will not wake up and run away), inform the quest giver and lead him/her to the sleeping/paralyzed monster.

if i do not need to bring mire back alive then i get inside his/her mouth and try to kill him/her from the inside by destroying the brain, then i carry mire to the town to get my reward (in case he/she is too heavy and/or too big: i shift into a strong golem to carry mire, then i use my cowboy disguise and get my reward).

if i have not enough hunger points to get mire back to the saloon (in both plans), then i will try to find some creatures (NOT mire) or some plants that i can eat after i shifted into something that can eat them. are there creatures who can eat and digest mud? if yes and in case i can not find anything else except mire and mud then i have no other choice than to eat some mud (after i shifted into something that can eat and digest mud), then i get mire back to the town.

Yeah. Well, every tiny creature in there is connected.

Um.. You can kill Mire if you like. You only get money and not XP if you kill it. If you do, you get money AND XP.

Mire is not affected by gas because it is mud. It's not living nor is it dead. The undead.

And if it is mud, it has no organs, but something sustaining it at its tail, which is hidden below the mud.

And if you get inside, the body will harden and crush you with sheer force. Mire's digestion system.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 36/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change to human form and take out my electric rifle.

You change back to normal and equip your electric rifle.

The man sensed movement, somehow, and turned. He was downright ugly. He released his shadow tendrils that were hiding from his sleeves.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 1:34am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

--
XP: 36/40
--
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I open fire on his tendrils. Hoping my gun is strong enough to at least weaken him.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:18am

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 110/110
Hunger: 46/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I wipe the blood out my face and see who is fighting.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 6:43am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 11/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Yeah. Well, every tiny creature in there is connected.

oh, like a collective!

Um.. You can kill Mire if you like. You only get money and not XP if you kill it. If you do, you get money AND XP.

...what? if i kill him i get only gold but if i kill him i get gold and xp?

Mire is not affected by gas because it is mud. It's not living nor is it dead. The undead.

And if it is mud, it has no organs, but something sustaining it at its tail, which is hidden below the mud.

And if you get inside, the body will harden and crush you with sheer force. Mire's digestion system.

ok, but can he even crush the strongest/hardes material in the world?

i shift my whole body into the hardest material known to mankind, get into his mouth and kill him with thousand sharp and hard spikes. also, my whole body grows bigger and bigger while i grow the spikes.

if that would not kill him then i try to get away, using my wings, and breath dragon fire at him (i shifted my organs so that i can breath dragon fire) while my manticore tail shoots spikes at him. also, i growed a second head who can shoot/breath dragon lightning, which i breath/shoot at him too.

if i can not shoot/breath lightning then i use my energy form to attack him with the absorbed meteor.

if all this fails (or will not work) then i fly high into the sky, shift my body into a floating/flying factory/jet and shoot napalm bombs, rockets, napalm grenades, napalm rockets, grenades, bombs and shock grenades at him.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 11:57pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

645 posts

--
XP: 39/40
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I open fire on his tendrils. Hoping my gun is strong enough to at least weaken him.

The electric bullets shock the tendrils and chained towards the boss. He gets electrocuted and stunned for a while.

(3 XP)

But, if you grab the crystal now, you only gain 1 XP.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 45/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I wipe the blood out my face and see who is fighting.

Woah, woah. The blood is acidic. Highly acidic. The fight consists of a man using water and a man using blood.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

...what? if i kill him i get only gold but if i kill him i get gold and xp?

Sometimes, I'm drunk even without drinking anything.

You don't kill it, you only get gold. You kill it, you get gold and XP.

ok, but can he even crush the strongest/hardes material in the world?

i shift my whole body into the hardest material known to mankind, get into his mouth and kill him with thousand sharp and hard spikes. also, my whole body grows bigger and bigger while i grow the spikes.

if that would not kill him then i try to get away, using my wings, and breath dragon fire at him (i shifted my organs so that i can breath dragon fire) while my manticore tail shoots spikes at him. also, i growed a second head who can shoot/breath dragon lightning, which i breath/shoot at him too.

if i can not shoot/breath lightning then i use my energy form to attack him with the absorbed meteor.

if all this fails (or will not work) then i fly high into the sky, shift my body into a floating/flying factory/jet and shoot napalm bombs, rockets, napalm grenades, napalm rockets, grenades, bombs and shock grenades at him.

Yeah, even the strongest material.

And Mire cannot be killed. At all. Just joking, it takes its sources somewhere here. Even if it is destroyed, it will reform.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 12:29am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

--
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I continue to fight him by continuing to fire rounds into him..

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:50am

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

--
--
Hunger: 45/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ACID!!!!!

I boost in the middle of them and kick them in the chests and knock them down after that i make two laser swords and hold them against their necks.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 12:03pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Sometimes, I'm drunk even without drinking anything.

i have these moments too.

You don't kill it, you only get gold. You kill it, you get gold and XP.

but how can i kill it when he can not be killed?

Yeah, even the strongest material.

And Mire cannot be killed. At all. Just joking, it takes its sources somewhere here. Even if it is destroyed, it will reform.

either mire is the mud in this desert or he eats everything in it to regenerate...i will run out of hunger points before i kill him...

anyway, where is tom? if he is still by me:

tom uses his form to distract mire with metal blades, rotating metal buzz saws, metal swords and metal bullets, cutting, slicing and shooting at his body, re-using each weapon so they do not stop to attack mire.

i get into the air while tom distracts mire so i can prepare a strong enough attack (napalm, enough to destroy a whole city) to destroy the whole mud desert.

tom is beside me, standing on a floating metal disk (like magneto in x-men). we are both far enough away so the exploding napalm will not even hit our feet.

if tom is not by me or if he can not distract mire: i get high enough into the air to prepare enough napalm to destroy a whole city, drop it on the desert and hope that this attack will kill mire.

if i have not enough hunger points to do tis then i shift into a parasite and try to get some blood from mire to decrease my hunger.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 6:42am

Rapyion

Rapyion

645 posts

--
--
HP: 100/120
Hunger: 71/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--

I continue to fight him by continuing to fire rounds into him..

Alright. You continue to shoot at him. The boss is continuously shocked. Then, when you ran out of ammo for the clip, he stood up. His eyes are pitch black.

"You are so dead!"

The boss slammed his tendrils into your face. It sent you back to the robot room.

-(20 HP)

You see the robot in motion, searching you. The boss locked you out, never giving you a chance to get the crystal. Unless..

The robot has two rocket launchers and two machine guns, both of them unlimited ammo. The driver is currently looking for you. Well, it's facing you, but you're hiding behind a few crates.

-----

--
--
HP: 100/110
Hunger: 44/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ACID!!!!!

I boost in the middle of them and kick them in the chests and knock them down after that i make two laser swords and hold them against their necks.

You boost into the middle of them, dodging the blood. You kick them in the chests and knock them back. But wait, you are picking a fight against a blood manipulator and a water manipulator.

But you held them down with your laser swords. Both of them nodded their heads.

They swung both blood and water blades, knocking your hands off.

-(10 HP)

They both stood and made their own swords.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 9/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

but how can i kill it when he can not be killed?

There is a way.

either mire is the mud in this desert or he eats everything in it to regenerate...i will run out of hunger points before i kill him...

anyway, where is tom? if he is still by me:

tom uses his form to distract mire with metal blades, rotating metal buzz saws, metal swords and metal bullets, cutting, slicing and shooting at his body, re-using each weapon so they do not stop to attack mire.

i get into the air while tom distracts mire so i can prepare a strong enough attack (napalm, enough to destroy a whole city) to destroy the whole mud desert.

tom is beside me, standing on a floating metal disk (like magneto in x-men). we are both far enough away so the exploding napalm will not even hit our feet.

if tom is not by me or if he can not distract mire: i get high enough into the air to prepare enough napalm to destroy a whole city, drop it on the desert and hope that this attack will kill mire.

if i have not enough hunger points to do tis then i shift into a parasite and try to get some blood from mire to decrease my hunger.

You are correct. Mire is the mud.

A core item in the mud is what makes Mire the monster. The mud was always called Mire.

Tom isn't with you. He's gone for the time being.

A parasite still can't suck Mire's 'blood'. Mire doesn't have blood. No organs, blood, nothing. Just mud. And what immobilizes it?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 2:51pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

--
--
HP: 100/110
Hunger: 44/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a ball of light and explode it blinding them after that i boost up while firing lasers at them water manipulator.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!