Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 3:15pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

    i get out of the town, wait till it is midnight, shift into a shadow crawler (a dark skinned reptile who has sharp teeth, can climb on walls, is very silent and has far better eyes than a cat to see in the dark) to get into the basement of the saloon by shrinking so i can go through a crack or a mouse-hole or anything like that.

Alright. You chose the saloon.

You see..

A brothel. Really.

One human sensed you and sent a hypnotic wave to put you to sleep. That's one night. As the days go longer, the bounty goes lower.

Two more choice: Store and resident's house.

same plan, but this time i go for the store.

 

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 6:45pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 18/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 39/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge out of the way.

 

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 10:36pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 10/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Oh I get it now the robot, I fly to the robot change to human form and get in it.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 2:36am

Rapyion

Rapyion

650 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 18/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I attempt to dodge the blow, and make a sideways sweep to the abdomen with my scythe.

You dodge the blow and sweep at the monkey's abdomen.

The monkey realized it and attacked the scythe.

(6 XP)

Yeah, it's dead.

You move on to the cave, when you see two spiders guarding the entrance.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

same plan, but this time i go for the store.

In the basement of the store, you see a gathering of something occult. If you think that's the Wild Runners, you can hunt them down right now.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 18/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge out of the way.

You dodge of the way. And what?

The man charges forward with pressurized air that is sure to cut off part of your ligaments.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 13/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Oh I get it now the robot, I fly to the robot change to human form and get in it.

Finally.

The robot has machine guns not working. And the massive attack was ineffective.

(3 XP)

Okay. The robot can only take a few barrages of hits from the tendrils. The shield will recharge when it doesn't take damage. So, you probably have to defend the robot while the rocket launchers are recharging.

The boss goes for the robot's head, which is where you are.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 8:29am

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 18/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to stay low, and see if I can sneak up on only one spider for the time being. When I get close enough, I send a heavy overhead blow into the spider's body.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 2:21pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 18/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 39/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge out of the way.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 4:05pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

    same plan, but this time i go for the store.

In the basement of the store, you see a gathering of something occult. If you think that's the Wild Runners, you can hunt them down right now.

i try to find out what they are doing/planning.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 6:07pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 13/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I try to lift the arm and deflect his attack.

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 3:58am

Rapyion

Rapyion

650 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 18/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to stay low, and see if I can sneak up on only one spider for the time being. When I get close enough, I send a heavy overhead blow into the spider's body.

Aah, it's impossible to go there without being seen.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 18/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge out of the way.

Again?

Okay, you dodge and the man sent a projectile from the pressurized air at you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

i try to find out what they are doing/planning.

Okay, you see that they are planning out the murder of the town, which will happen the day after tomorrow.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 13/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I try to lift the arm and deflect his attack.

You lift the arm and block, but you get sent away a few yards.

The man stood in front of you with tendrils charged.

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 7:41am

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 18/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

If I can't have stealth, I'll try speed. I rush up to one of the spiders and deliver a downwards blow into its body. Hopefully I can do this quickly enough.

 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!