ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300466
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: Evisceratorador
Super Power: Atmokinesis
--
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The shadow sent a claw at your face.

Intercept with an Ice Shard.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 45/85
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

It is extremely difficult to evaporate metal. About 2862 °C, I believe. Which means, just by standing a few feet from him, I can melt away. Which hasn't happened, yet.
Also, I don't understand how the liquid metal can evaporate so fast. I mean, metals are held together by metallic bonding. Unless, his body is as hot as the sun or something, which I doubt.

I slowly back away, and ask, "What do you want from me?" Although, I already know the answer and it is to lower NP. Also, I ask, "Why did you leave the medallion on when you could've just taken it off and stayed powerful?"

As I back away slowly, I try to attract any metal within a few miles, in any canyon or crevice, and for any metal ore. I also try to emit electromagnetic waves in the form of radio waves to try and contact anyone.

Also, are there any weaknesses on this demonic monster?

What if it burns like the sun? Logic in this world has gone out of hand. Azure made it that way. This is the only excuse I've got to make some statements void. I only use it when I really want it to be this way.

The medallion couldn't be taken off by the owner, only another person.

Weakness? Water, of course.

Okay. No one has a phone. Or radio tower. Or anything related to communication.

The metal you got. You can make an armour set with it.

The man summoned a lava sphere and threw it at you.

-----

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 28/35
--
HP: 50/95
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

*****ing birds.

Xontrolling the stones inside the dead raven, I launch its body towards the birds make them explode.

They dodged it. They have known well before you killed the raven.

Three of them fly towards you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 55/90
--
HP: 375/375
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 290/290
--
Inventory:
$7990

can i still use my shape-shifting powers when i use my new form?

Yeah, sure.

i shift into a dragon with a generator on my back which is connected to my arms and shoot lightning bolts at them while i breath dragon fire at them too. maybe i can paralize and/or kill the original.

tom uses his powers and his metal form to create a machine that shoots homming missiles/projectiles at the clones and the original to buy himself some tome to create enough nanobots to destroy the clones so that the enemy can not use clones anylonger.

i shoot lightning bolts at the enemy after the clones are gone.

if tom cant do that, then he creates a machine that creates a deafening noise that could kill anyone by hearing it (i shift my ears away and cover them, making myself deaf. if that sound does not kill them, then i hope that it paralyzes them at least so i can kill them with my magma, using my new form to kill them faster (only if i can still use my other powers in this new form, otherwhise i just attack him with magma).

Aah, well.

(50 XP)
-(100 NP)

You killed ten. But you see the original far from you and that he was hiding in the fortress the whole time.

He positioned his hands around the crystal and harnessed the power. Then he sent an anti-matter bomb on you. It kills anything.

-----

--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Intercept with an Ice Shard.

Okay, then. You blocked the attack.

(3 XP)

But the shadow moves to your back and envelops you in darkness, suffocating you.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

But the shadow moves to your back and envelops you in darkness, suffocating you.

I summon 3 small suns around me and make them spin around really quickly, cancelling out the darkness.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make three dummies that explode, that runs towards them. I then send three spears towards them.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

can i still use my shape-shifting powers when i use my new form?

Yeah, sure.

nice...*evil grin*

Aah, well.

(50 XP)
-(100 NP)

You killed ten. But you see the original far from you and that he was hiding in the fortress the whole time.

He positioned his hands around the crystal and harnessed the power. Then he sent an anti-matter bomb on you. It kills anything.

1. energy form to absorb the attack. that could be useful in future battles...

or if that does not work:

2. i shift into an anti-matter-golem and block the attack by changing my hands into a big and dense wall.

3. i use my powers to shrink myself so the attack misses me.

4. i use my new form to dodge his attack, then shift into a dragon with a generator on my back that is connected to my arms, get behind him and shoot lightning at him while i breath dragon fire at him too.

5. tom creates a very big and dense wall made out of different strong metals as a distraction so i can use my new form to get behind the enemy and cut his head of with my blade arms.

6. tom attacks the enemy from behind with a giant metal sword while i dodge his attack with my new form, then i combine my new form with my energy form and shoot a concentrated laser beam at him that is strong enough to cut a diamond in half.

can i combine two or more of my forms?
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

What if it burns like the sun? Logic in this world has gone out of hand. Azure made it that way. This is the only excuse I've got to make some statements void. I only use it when I really want it to be this way.

The medallion couldn't be taken off by the owner, only another person.

Weakness? Water, of course.

Okay. No one has a phone. Or radio tower. Or anything related to communication.

The metal you got. You can make an armour set with it.

The man summoned a lava sphere and threw it at you.

Well, that sucks. Logic is sometimes void, huh?

And that was so helpful. Water in a desert. You've really put me in a tight situation.

Well, I guess I'm going with what you suggested. I transform my metal into armor to protect me from the lava sphere.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 11/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I summon 3 small suns around me and make them spin around really quickly, cancelling out the darkness.

They melted it.

(5 XP)

And traditionally, you enter a portal into an island.

A scorpion rushes in.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make three dummies that explode, that runs towards them. I then send three spears towards them.

They move above the clones before they explode. One raven blasted air to avoid the rock explosion. The three spears were dodged as well.

One shot a tornado at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

1. energy form to absorb the attack. that could be useful in future battles...

2. i shift into an anti-matter-golem and block the attack by changing my hands into a big and dense wall.

3. i use my powers to shrink myself so the attack misses me.

4. i use my new form to dodge his attack, then shift into a dragon with a generator on my back that is connected to my arms, get behind him and shoot lightning at him while i breath dragon fire at him too.

5. tom creates a very big and dense wall made out of different strong metals as a distraction so i can use my new form to get behind the enemy and cut his head of with my blade arms.

6. tom attacks the enemy from behind with a giant metal sword while i dodge his attack with my new form, then i combine my new form with my energy form and shoot a concentrated laser beam at him that is strong enough to cut a diamond in half.

can i combine two or more of my forms?

No. You cannot combine.

There's no energy to absorb in an anti-matter bomb. There's basically nothing in there. But that nothing will destroy this world. Except the human, of course.

There's no way to dodge this bomb.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Well, that sucks. Logic is sometimes void, huh?

And that was so helpful. Water in a desert. You've really put me in a tight situation.

Well, I guess I'm going with what you suggested. I transform my metal into armor to protect me from the lava sphere.

You seem okay with it.

Hey. I just said that there's enough metal to make an armor suit. I'm not suggesting that you make it.

Okay, fine. The lava sphere melts your armor a bit. It's still there and you can still feel its heat.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You seem okay with it.

Hey. I just said that there's enough metal to make an armor suit. I'm not suggesting that you make it.

Okay, fine. The lava sphere melts your armor a bit. It's still there and you can still feel its heat.

Sure. I was surprised, of course, but it's your RPG after all. I have no control over what the world dictates right and wrong, even if it doesn't make sense. I just want to play a decent RPG, and I'm hoping that you can deliver.

Well, I'm all out of ideas. It's not really a good thing when your enemy can somehow nullify your attacks completely. I might as well be fire fighting against water while under the ocean. I take off the armor and transform it into a shield. If there is any liquid metal, I hold it in place until it cools down.

I transform electromagnetic waves into X-Rays and use it on the demonic monster to see if there is some kind of core of power in him or something. I then transform the electromagnetic waves into gamma waves to see if that will affect his body.

By the way, what is in the distance that I can see? Is it just infinitely desert, or are there some mountains or towns or any tall structures?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

No. You cannot combine.

yeah, i wanted to be sure.

There's no energy to absorb in an anti-matter bomb. There's basically nothing in there. But that nothing will destroy this world. Except the human, of course.

There's no way to dodge this bomb.

if i can, then i shift into a human made out of anti-matter to survive this bo - wait, if he and i are the only people who survive, than that means tom... - a change in the plan, i shift into a blob made out of anti-matter and protect tom and myself from the bomb.

if i can not shift into anti-matter, then i will try to use my new form so tom and i can literally escape the effects of this bomb.

it is ok if i die, i have allready a new character (this one will be stealthy...).

Well, I'm all out of ideas. It's not really a good thing when your enemy can somehow nullify your attacks completely. I might as well be fire fighting against water while under the ocean.

that is a good reason why i am sometimes using more than two plans so the chances of winning/surviving are higher.

**************************************************************************************

power explanation/hints part 1:

aquakinesis/water-manipulation:

the ability to controll water AND ANY OTHER LIQUID! not to forget that ice, fog and gas are other states of water...

cryokinesis/ice-manipulation:

the ability to control water AND ice (ice swords, blizzard, tsunami, water/ice prison, avalanche, liquid nitrogen...).

pyrokinesis/fire-manipulation:

the ability to control fire and heat. did you know that lightning is hotter than the sun (the thunder/noise we hear is caused by the heat of lightning)?

technokinesis:

the ability to control sound, technology and lightning (add some weapons and you can use fire like a flamethrower or a fire-sword and light like a laser gun or a laser sword too!

aerokinesis/air-manipulation:

the ability to control air, including blade-like air-slices, tornados, suffocation by draining the air away, pushing/pulling things/beings...not to forget that nearly everything breathes (combine that with the air inside the lungs and you get an instant-kill). not to forget dust (in case you want to suprise your opponent with some air-slices or so).

terrakinesis/earth-manipulation:

the ability to control earth...earthquakes, stalagtites/stalagmites, opening the earth to swallow enemies, dust to surprise your foes with another attack, metal (ore is in the earth, so why should not you be able to use metal too? or in other words: metal-bending), quicksand, rockslides, boulders, tornados made out of floating rocks...

luminokinesis/light-manipulation:

the ability to control light (blinding your enemies, lasers, light-bombs, laser swords, heat-laser, cold-laser...).

umbrakinesis/shadow-manipulation/darkness-manipulation:

the ability to controll shadows/darkness (shadow bind, swarm of attacking shadow bats, piercing shadow-tentacles, shadow-wall, trading places with your shadow, controlling others by controlling their shadow...).

magnetism:

the ability to control magnetism (floating/flying, atracting metal, forming metal...i do not know more because i am not familiar with magnetism...magnetic shock-wave?).

elemental-manipulation:

the ability to control fire, water, earth, air, lightning, light, shadows/darknes and any other form of these elements (just look above for any ideas).
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Sure. I was surprised, of course, but it's your RPG after all. I have no control over what the world dictates right and wrong, even if it doesn't make sense. I just want to play a decent RPG, and I'm hoping that you can deliver.

Well, I'm all out of ideas. It's not really a good thing when your enemy can somehow nullify your attacks completely. I might as well be fire fighting against water while under the ocean. I take off the armor and transform it into a shield. If there is any liquid metal, I hold it in place until it cools down.

I transform electromagnetic waves into X-Rays and use it on the demonic monster to see if there is some kind of core of power in him or something. I then transform the electromagnetic waves into gamma waves to see if that will affect his body.

By the way, what is in the distance that I can see? Is it just infinitely desert, or are there some mountains or towns or any tall structures?

You see no bones. You see something indescribable.

But gamma waves? How am I supposed to know all these?

Okay. You see a city a mile from you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

if i can, then i shift into a human made out of anti-matter to survive this bo - wait, if he and i are the only people who survive, than that means tom... - a change in the plan, i shift into a blob made out of anti-matter and protect tom and myself from the bomb.

if i can not shift into anti-matter, then i will try to use my new form so tom and i can literally escape the effects of this bomb.

it is ok if i die, i have allready a new character (this one will be stealthy...).

Why the long explanation of powers????

Okay, a very big tip here.

The humans here are edible. They're cooked.

I try not to kill anyone at all, but Shadow was the first to die. Hopefully, you, out of everyone, won't die. Well, I don't really want anyone to die.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You see no bones. You see something indescribable.

But gamma waves? How am I supposed to know all these?

Okay. You see a city a mile from you.

I was just wondering if radiation would affect him. =P

I run toward the city in a zig-zag type of running style so it's less likely he will hit me. I also use my magnetism to hover the shield behind my back, so if he does hit me, it's not going to hurt me.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Why the long explanation of powers????

hints for others, next parts follow soon ;D

Okay, a very big tip here.

The humans here are edible. They're cooked.

good to know, i use that later.

I try not to kill anyone at all, but Shadow was the first to die. Hopefully, you, out of everyone, won't die. Well, I don't really want anyone to die.

then why can not i dodge the anti-matter bomb or the effects of it? except you mean...oh...oooh! idea! i hope that works...

i use my new form, shift then into a fire-golem and move around as fast as i can, grill enough humans torestore all my hunger points and eat them so i can use my anti-matter form to literally eat this bomb or to use my own anti-matter attack to cancel the effects of the bombs out.

if my new form is not fast enough, then i combine the above plan with my energy form (which form is faster, the energy form or the escapism form? i just use the fastest of these two and combine that with my plan above).

if that does not work, then i am dead...
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I was just wondering if radiation would affect him. =P

I run toward the city in a zig-zag type of running style so it's less likely he will hit me. I also use my magnetism to hover the shield behind my back, so if he does hit me, it's not going to hurt me.

Okay, then. You reach the city. The demon is still chasing you, missing shots.

You see guards with lasers pointed at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

then why can not i dodge the anti-matter bomb or the effects of it? except you mean...oh...oooh! idea! i hope that works...

i use my new form, shift then into a fire-golem and move around as fast as i can, grill enough humans torestore all my hunger points and eat them so i can use my anti-matter form to literally eat this bomb or to use my own anti-matter attack to cancel the effects of the bombs out.

if my new form is not fast enough, then i combine the above plan with my energy form (which form is faster, the energy form or the escapism form? i just use the fastest of these two and combine that with my plan above).

if that does not work, then i am dead...

Fianlly. My favourite error.

Energy form is definitely faster. The cost, though, is 10 hunger points instead of 2.

But, Escapism works.

(All hunger)

Did I explain Anti-Matter earlier? If I did, forget that. This is the explanation.

You turn into Anti-Matter form. Okay, this form makes you non-existent, meaning Tom has NEVER met you in this form. This form erases your existence from the universe. Forever. Until you turn back, of course. But Tom will never know you anymore.

When you turn into Anti-Matter form, you don't see Tom anymore. Like he disappeared so quickly. And now you know why Anti-Matter form costs 90 hunger points. Oh, the reason you still have hunger, even though you don't exist, is because you partially appear in a parallel universe. But you see yourself in the world of semi-solid cubes.

So, since you don't exist, the anti-matter bomb was never made in the first place because you're the enemy. And, you have the freedom to go anywhere in this world for now. Anti-Matter activation costs 90 hunger points, but staying in it can last forever. You cannot touch anyone, though. You cannot do anything here but float and move around.

Now, there is a flaw in this RPG. The power to cancel one's existence. Even Azure cannot do that.

Right now, you see the skin fortress back up and running, with defenses. The man you tried to kill is harnessing the purple crystal's power now.

Tell you what. If you decide to stay in this form, you can live peacefully for 97 posts before you die from your nightmares. But no fighting whatsoever. If you do come back, you live in a world of violence. Of course, if I were you, I'd pick the second choice.

And by the way, now, Anti-Matter form costs 95 hunger points. Of course, now that you're level 15, let me introduce something new to this RPG.

Hunger boosting world. Only at level 15. For other people, they have a power related to erasing existence. Once someone does this, he has to kill corrupted enemies in the parallel universe to get 5 extra points. BUT. They are a LOT harder than the other universe's one.

If you don't want to fight it, you can bail out anytime.

You see a corrupted man, standing there and looking at you. Your hunger points are frozen at that point. Your NP, too.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 11/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

A scorpion rushes in.

Strike it with a lightning bolt, followed by a blast of fire.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I again dig deep underground and wait for it to pass, I make more clones that goes towards them. I also try to form Earth armor.

Showing 1336-1350 of 1815