Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 1/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

Ghalaghor uses the power of the crystal he has captured to take advantage over it and it sends a purple shield, rendering your attacks useless.

Tom; -(All to 1 HP)

Because of the purple crystal, but now Tom is free from the mind-control, but still has magical powers until Ghalaghor is defeated.

And plus, the purple shield is expanding. You need something to keep it at constant size.

tom uses his magic to heal himself, then he uses it to try to destroy the shield or to get a hole inside it so i can get inside.

while tom heals his wounds, i use my powers and the resources around me to create a dagger (i use my own money if i have no other resources or if i can not find anything else) just in case i can not use my powers inside that shield. as soon as i created that dagger, tom uses his magic so i can get inside the shield.

if i can not use my powers inside the shield then i can at least use my dagger as a weapon. and when he cancels the effects of the shield, then i can use my powers again. also, tom attacks with metal weapons (bullets, rotating buzz saws, blades, spears and swords) as soon as the shield gets canceled.

needless to say that i will then shift into a two headed dragon-human with three poison spitting snake-head-tails to use dragon lightning, dragon acid and poison to attack the other ghalaghor as soon as i can use my powers again.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 6:31pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 6/50
--
HP: 135/150
Hunger: 44/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

"I did want to fight guardian, by nature I'm peaceful, an don't attack unless attack upon. But I have no choice now, you brought this no yourself!" I swing my sword toward one of the markers.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 5:05am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: The ability to go invisible and kill instantly from behind.
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
Human, Alien, Super Hybrid Monster From Outer Space (Alien)
--
Allies:
My pet dog.
--
Inventory: Little knife that I carry around with me wherever I go.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 5:07am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

I mean
No Forms or Allies :c

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 5:17am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

Screw my older posts.

Super Power: Umbrakinesis (The ability to manipulate Shadows)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 5:23am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 57/70
--
HP: 230/300
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

tom uses his magic to heal himself, then he uses it to try to destroy the shield or to get a hole inside it so i can get inside.

while tom heals his wounds, i use my powers and the resources around me to create a dagger (i use my own money if i have no other resources or if i can not find anything else) just in case i can not use my powers inside that shield. as soon as i created that dagger, tom uses his magic so i can get inside the shield.

if i can not use my powers inside the shield then i can at least use my dagger as a weapon. and when he cancels the effects of the shield, then i can use my powers again. also, tom attacks with metal weapons (bullets, rotating buzz saws, blades, spears and swords) as soon as the shield gets canceled.

needless to say that i will then shift into a two headed dragon-human with three poison spitting snake-head-tails to use dragon lightning, dragon acid and poison to attack the other ghalaghor as soon as i can use my powers again.

No one currently has the power to heal yet. There will be, but only to your enemies. Hehehe.

But the magic broke through the shield, but only a hole. You enter the hole with a dagger. Alright, you can still use your powers.

Ghalaghor sent a man who uses two blades, but of different types. One a dagger and one a spear.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 43/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"I did want to fight guardian, by nature I'm peaceful, an don't attack unless attack upon. But I have no choice now, you brought this no yourself!" I swing my sword toward one of the markers.

YOU HAVE A SWORD?!

?????

Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You start out in the forest at night. You wake up and find yourself surrounded against three wolves that freezes you to death when you get bitten.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 5:31am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

With the aid of night, I conjure up a ball of shadows and blast it at the wolves.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 4:25pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Umbrakinesis (The ability to manipulate Shadows)

nice, i called that ability obscuritas-kinesis. obscuritas means darkness.

--
--
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

No one currently has the power to heal yet. There will be, but only to your enemies. Hehehe.

But the magic broke through the shield, but only a hole. You enter the hole with a dagger. Alright, you can still use your powers.

Ghalaghor sent a man who uses two blades, but of different types. One a dagger and one a spear.

i shift into a two headed dragon-human with three poison spitting snake-head-tails to use dragon lightning, dragon acid and poison to attack the other ghalaghor (and the two men), but only if i did not change my form cause then i am still a two headed dragon-human with six wings and use dreagon lightning, dragon acid, diafram-spikes, poison (a mix between the deadliest creatures: the fire urchin, the sea wasp and the box jellyfish) and a cloud of nano-bombs to attack them.

anyway, i change my skin into diafram and charge forwards them so i can hit them better with my attacks. also, i use my blade-legs (six of them, they are like very long blade-tentacles) to counter their attacks.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 5:21pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

YOU HAVE A SWORD?!

Uh yeah, I never change back to human form.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 5:10am

Rapyion

Rapyion

658 posts

Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

With the aid of night, I conjure up a ball of shadows and blast it at the wolves.

Copy your character sheet next time.

The ball of shadows attacked them, but one sacrificed itself and ate the ball and died.

(5 XP)

One wolf sunk its teeth to the ground and ice spikes appear from the ground below you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i shift into a two headed dragon-human with three poison spitting snake-head-tails to use dragon lightning, dragon acid and poison to attack the other ghalaghor (and the two men), but only if i did not change my form cause then i am still a two headed dragon-human with six wings and use dreagon lightning, dragon acid, diafram-spikes, poison (a mix between the deadliest creatures: the fire urchin, the sea wasp and the box jellyfish) and a cloud of nano-bombs to attack them.

anyway, i change my skin into diafram and charge forwards them so i can hit them better with my attacks. also, i use my blade-legs (six of them, they are like very long blade-tentacles) to counter their attacks.

Okay, the man fought against you. The dagger absorbs your lightning and the spear absorbed the cloud of nano-bombs. Didn't think this is going to be hard, eh?

The man shoves his weapons at you. Not literally, just stabbing.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 42/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Uh yeah, I never change back to human form.

Oh, right. Because in your Knight Form, I usually think you equip your lance instead of a sword. Okay.

You throw your sword at one of the markers. It stops its track and stays there.

But what about the other markers?

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!