ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301507
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 4
XP: 15/35
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 92/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, rifle (elemental?)

I open fire on the two talking guards.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 8
XP: 36/55
--
HP: 50/160
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/15

I run out of the house to dodge it then bring my dragon inside of course destroying the doors so it can enter, the dragon will make a fire wall around the commander and I will summon some minions, they will surround him and make the fire wall more intense.

Fire walls? He can decimate almost anything, even your fire walls.

But you did dodge the rainbow ray.

He diminished the fire walls with his rainbow blades.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 0/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 34/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

first, i fly away so that i survive the attack, tom helps me by using a giant metal rod to guide the lightning away from me.

i fly to tom as fast as possible and say to him: "distract that guy for me, i have a plan." then i fly away.

while tom distracts him i prepare a wide spreading acid attack from above. also, i am now over the clouds (or atleast far enough away so they both can not see me) and then i spray high concentrated acid over the whole place. i hope tom is immune to acid when he uses his form.

Yeah, Tom is immune to acid. His body is now made of metal and constantly regenerates his body as pieces of metal scrap fly away from his body.

Okay, Tom distracts the leader by doing all kinds of attacks. The leader's attention is now directed to Tom.

You spread concentrated acid all over the place. Tom sent one last attack before moving forward.

The leader was surprised. He panicked and shot lightning barrages at Tom, but it wouldn't work. Tom grabbed the leader and crushed his arms. He turned him towards the acid, using the leader as a shield, though it is unnecessary. So, he gets melted before your eyes.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Level up!!

You grab the crystal and head back.

(60 XP)

Level up!!

So what new form do I have for you? Anti-Matter. Be warned. It is so strong that you need to have at least 91 hunger points because it'll take up 90 hunger points when you use it. It lets you shoot an antimatter orb and destroys anything in its path. Of course, for a certain distance. But for that period, you cannot move nor transform.

So, this form is like a last resort form.

So, when you get back, you are greeted by Tom's former comrades.

One shot a gigantic meteor at you.

-----

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 1/55
--
HP: 160/160
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
N/A

I jump from his arm and land on his leg and start climbing.

You jump from its arm and land on its leg. You climb the golem up, but it constantly shakes its legs. It'll basically shake where you are, unless you're far away from it.

-----

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 18/50
--
HP: 130/130
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

I thought that the zombie just knocked it out of my hand?

Has the giant zombie spotted me yet? If he has, I pull my pistol and dual-wield my assault rifle and pistol. If he hasn't, I go invisible and sneak behind him to blow his brains out.

Well, your machete is gone, on the floor somewhere back there.

It hasn't seen you yet. So how will you blow its brains out?

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 4
XP: 25/35
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I open fire on the two talking guards.

You fire at both of them. But when you shot one guard, the lightning shot chains up to the other guard, electrocuting both of them.

(10 XP)
-(20 NP)

There are an elevator and stairs. Pick one of them.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 34/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Yeah, Tom is immune to acid. His body is now made of metal and constantly regenerates his body as pieces of metal scrap fly away from his body.

Okay, Tom distracts the leader by doing all kinds of attacks. The leader's attention is now directed to Tom.

You spread concentrated acid all over the place. Tom sent one last attack before moving forward.

The leader was surprised. He panicked and shot lightning barrages at Tom, but it wouldn't work. Tom grabbed the leader and crushed his arms. He turned him towards the acid, using the leader as a shield, though it is unnecessary. So, he gets melted before your eyes.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Level up!!

You grab the crystal and head back.

(60 XP)

Level up!!

So what new form do I have for you? Anti-Matter. Be warned. It is so strong that you need to have at least 91 hunger points because it'll take up 90 hunger points when you use it. It lets you shoot an antimatter orb and destroys anything in its path. Of course, for a certain distance. But for that period, you cannot move nor transform.

So, this form is like a last resort form.

So, when you get back, you are greeted by Tom's former comrades.

One shot a gigantic meteor at you.

i use my energy form to absorb/eat the meteor, then i ask them why they would want to attack me when we could be friends.

i shift back into a human and prepare my body for the fight: cheeta-human legs, six wings (wrapped around myself like a coat so they will not notice anithing), a diafram body with rubber skin, a third eye on the back of my head. also, i shift my organs so that i can breath fire, ice, acid and poison (but i can not use all at once). besides that, i change my skin so that it produces the poisonous exudate of a poison dart frog. and i shift into an electric eel-human. if someone touches me now he/she gets poisoned and shocked.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

(How do I kill him =.=)

I spawn a few super fast minions to keep him busy while I go out to find for help on my dragon.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I then jump towards the ground and when I touch the ground it turns bouncy and bounces me to his wrist.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
XP: 18/50
--
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Well, your machete is gone, on the floor somewhere back there.

It hasn't seen you yet. So how will you blow its brains out?

Oh. I thought it had just gotten knocked to my feet, where I could grab it.

I look for a ledge, or stairs, or a column, or some other way to get above Mr. Giant. Then I check my ammo in each of my weapons, and shoot until I'm empty from as close as I can get.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

i use my energy form to absorb/eat the meteor, then i ask them why they would want to attack me when we could be friends.

i shift back into a human and prepare my body for the fight: cheeta-human legs, six wings (wrapped around myself like a coat so they will not notice anithing), a diafram body with rubber skin, a third eye on the back of my head. also, i shift my organs so that i can breath fire, ice, acid and poison (but i can not use all at once). besides that, i change my skin so that it produces the poisonous exudate of a poison dart frog. and i shift into an electric eel-human. if someone touches me now he/she gets poisoned and shocked.

Wow, pretty detailed.

You absorb the gigantic meteor of fire in your Energy form, then transform back. Well, since one of your enemies is smart, he'll just warn his team to avoid touching you.

Three of them smiled and giggled.

A gigantic golem is summoned behind you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

(How do I kill him =.=)

I spawn a few super fast minions to keep him busy while I go out to find for help on my dragon.

His rainbow rays are quite slow.

You make a few super fast minions to distract the leader.

And, you see houses on platforms.

House A or House B? Both won't disappoint you.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I then jump towards the ground and when I touch the ground it turns bouncy and bounces me to his wrist.

Okay, you get to its wrist. You see Amy on the other side of its arms.

The golem attempts to slap both of you away.

-----

--
XP: 23/50
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Oh. I thought it had just gotten knocked to my feet, where I could grab it.

I look for a ledge, or stairs, or a column, or some other way to get above Mr. Giant. Then I check my ammo in each of my weapons, and shoot until I'm empty from as close as I can get.

Well, that's a waste.

20 bullets from your rifle were enough to blast his head off.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

B3.

There are two paths. Left and right. I assure you, you will need to use Telekinesis form for this one. Don't worry, it'll only be ten hunger points instead of forty hunger points taken away. Well, because the form defies gravity.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I'll choose house B

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Wow, pretty detailed.

thanks. i used the same idea for a creature (imagine a winged, poison spitting kobra who can breath fire, has the poison of a poison dart frog on it´s skin and the ability of an electric eel to emit electricity when you touch it).

You absorb the gigantic meteor of fire in your Energy form, then transform back. Well, since one of your enemies is smart, he'll just warn his team to avoid touching you.

should not i get health points since i absorbed the meteor while i used the energy form?

Three of them smiled and giggled.

A gigantic golem is summoned behind you.

time to let heads roll! i run behind the golem, jump upwards and stay in the air thanks to my wings. then i spread acid over the golem. as soon as i melted him enough so i can see the attackers, i create two more sets of arms so i have now six, change my hands into the mouthes of archer fishes mixed with poison spitting cobras, gather some of the poison from my skin into my hand-mouthes (i made them so that i am immune against my own poisons) and shoot a lethal paralyzing poison at the attackers.

tom uses metal bullets (the tank piercing type), metal blades of any kind (swords, knives, axes, anything that has a blade), metal buzz saws (fast rotating, of course) and metal pointy objects (like spears, daggers and other pointy weapons) to attack them. also, he uses his metal form and sends some metal through the underground so he can use deadly metal tentacles (pointy and sharp metal tentacles) too. not to forget the metal dust he sends in the direction of his old comrades so tom can kill them after they got it into their lungs.

is tom able to use/manipulate the metal in the human body when he uses his form? he could then tear enemies easily apart...
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

should not i get health points since i absorbed the meteor while i used the energy form?

sorry for the double post, i meant hunger points.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I jump from his arms and tackle Amy from getting hurt... well hurt from the golem.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Well, that's a waste.

20 bullets from your rifle were enough to blast his head off.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

B3.

There are two paths. Left and right. I assure you, you will need to use Telekinesis form for this one. Don't worry, it'll only be ten hunger points instead of forty hunger points taken away. Well, because the form defies gravity.

I shoot my telekinesis down each hallway, like a radar.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150

I'll choose house B

You go to House B and see a child cowering in fear, hiding behind a corner.

"GO AWAY!!"

He shot a water tide at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Okay. It doesn't really count. But it does save into your power meter in your Energy form. Like absorbing and shooting it back? Like that.

time to let heads roll! i run behind the golem, jump upwards and stay in the air thanks to my wings. then i spread acid over the golem. as soon as i melted him enough so i can see the attackers, i create two more sets of arms so i have now six, change my hands into the mouthes of archer fishes mixed with poison spitting cobras, gather some of the poison from my skin into my hand-mouthes (i made them so that i am immune against my own poisons) and shoot a lethal paralyzing poison at the attackers.

tom uses metal bullets (the tank piercing type), metal blades of any kind (swords, knives, axes, anything that has a blade), metal buzz saws (fast rotating, of course) and metal pointy objects (like spears, daggers and other pointy weapons) to attack them. also, he uses his metal form and sends some metal through the underground so he can use deadly metal tentacles (pointy and sharp metal tentacles) too. not to forget the metal dust he sends in the direction of his old comrades so tom can kill them after they got it into their lungs.

is tom able to use/manipulate the metal in the human body when he uses his form? he could then tear enemies easily apart...

If Tom could tear enemies apart, he would have done so in the war.

Okay, just a note. The golem is VERY solid, not being able to be melted.

And, your attackers are gone, nowhere to be seen. The golem is not hollow. Ooh, this golem is way tougher than ten thousand tanks combined.

This boss is like Xas's one, just a little toned down, with no weaknesses until you find out.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I jump from his arms and tackle Amy from getting hurt... well hurt from the golem.

Okay, you saved Amy from the death-threatening attack.

The golem raises its foot as you sprawl on the ground.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

I shoot my telekinesis down each hallway, like a radar.

When you turn into your Telekinesis form, you can tell what beings lie in unknown areas, so don't worry.

The left one has a beast that shoots and controls ice. The other one is a fire one.

Are you up for battling?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I bring up a strong wall to block it's way. Then I use another bouncy piece of earth to reach his palms.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150

I make a few minions to help me evaporate the water and say "Wait stop! I mean no harm, I'm here to help you fight back from these horrible creatures!"

Showing 646-660 of 1815