ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300953
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 57/70
--
HP: 230/300
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 1/215
--
Inventory:
$7990

Okay, the man fought against you. The dagger absorbs your lightning and the spear absorbed the cloud of nano-bombs. Didn't think this is going to be hard, eh?

but what happened to the poison and the acid??????

The man shoves his weapons at you. Not literally, just stabbing.

i dodge his attack as fast as possible and spread then lethal poison, acid and dragon lightning over the whole place while i try to kill him with my expanding blade-arm, aiming for his head (between his eyes so i can grow then spikes to destroy his brain).
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 6/50
--
HP: 135/150
Hunger: 42/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I take out my electric riffle and try to shoot the rest.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
XP: 11/20
--
HP: 40/50
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I roll away and attempt to kick the wolf's head away so that it's fangs snap, I proceed to conjure a sword made of shadows and slash the last wolf.

The first wolf's teeth pierced through its own mouth. The sword you swung cut the wolf, but not enough for it to die.

(6 XP)

The second wolf bit your sword, freezing you in place, but not the ability to control darkness.

-(10 HP)

-----

--
--
HP: 30/300
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

but what happened to the poison and the acid??????

Oh, yeah. They too got absorbed inside.

i dodge his attack as fast as possible and spread then lethal poison, acid and dragon lightning over the whole place while i try to kill him with my expanding blade-arm, aiming for his head (between his eyes so i can grow then spikes to destroy his brain).

The attack is dodged. But the lethal poison, acid and dragon lightning is absorbed into the weapons. The expanding arm-blade was parried by the spear, the dagger rushing forwards and stabbing you. You get shocked, poisoned and melted.

-(200 HP)

The man looks at you while thrusting his spear down.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I take out my electric riffle and try to shoot the rest.

Shoot the rest? The bullets only penetrate and shock, not push. You want push? A shotgun should work.

Now, two markers fly towards you.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 11/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The second wolf bit your sword, freezing you in place, but not the ability to control darkness.

Despite my current state, I attempt to manipulate the shadow of the last wolf to turn on it's own caster and bite it.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
HP: 30/300
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

The attack is dodged. But the lethal poison, acid and dragon lightning is absorbed into the weapons. The expanding arm-blade was parried by the spear, the dagger rushing forwards and stabbing you. You get shocked, poisoned and melted.

-(200 HP)

The man looks at you while thrusting his spear down.

melted? i am entirely made out of diafram...you know, wolfram and diamond combined...if they used my absorbed attacks, then they should not be able to burn me...also, how can i be poisoned when even my skin is made out of diafram? for the acid...can acid destroy diamonds?

enough for the questions, time for some action:

i shift myself so that i have a second and a third skin, both very light and very thick so i can defend myself against acid, poison and fire/heat. if my skins get damaged, then i just re-grow them as fast as possible.

i change my six arms into sword-arms and attack the nearest guy, aiming for his vital parts (lung, heart, brain and stomach) so i can kill him by either enough damage or by blood loss.

my whole body is allways made out of light but dense diafram. also, tom uses his magic to create a hole in that shield so he can send me some speed-boosting magic and some strenght-boosting magic. not to forget the reflex-boosting magic and the dodge-boosting magic so i can dodge their attacks better.

if they can still hurt me with elemental damage like fire or so, then i use my energy form to absorb their attacks and to fly as fast as possible towards the other ghalaghor to kill him and the other two guys by unleashing a fiery hell of super charged laser beams (i use the power of the meteor that i absorbed some pages earlier to make the laser beams more powerful).

the energy form plan is a distraction plan to distract them long enough so tom can use his new magic powers to kill the other ghalaghor and his two minions by using some magic that letss them suffocate.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I take my shield out and hope it stops the markers. (My knight form has a shield.)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 16/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Despite my current state, I attempt to manipulate the shadow of the last wolf to turn on it's own caster and bite it.

Okay. What happened?

The shadow you manipulated ate the wolf.

(5 XP)

The wolf with a mouth full of holes as broad as its teeth, lunged at you.

-----

--
Level: 12
XP: 2/75
--
HP: 350/350
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 245/245
--
Inventory:
$7990

melted? i am entirely made out of diafram...you know, wolfram and diamond combined...if they used my absorbed attacks, then they should not be able to burn me...also, how can i be poisoned when even my skin is made out of diafram? for the acid...can acid destroy diamonds?

The purple crystal gave you powers. But the purple crystal also gave other people powers. You can destroy them. But they can destroy you. The weapons absorb ranged attacks. At first, the dagger is steel. The spear is steel, but they absorb. The weapons get amplified when they absorb.

enough for the questions, time for some action:

i shift myself so that i have a second and a third skin, both very light and very thick so i can defend myself against acid, poison and fire/heat. if my skins get damaged, then i just re-grow them as fast as possible.

i change my six arms into sword-arms and attack the nearest guy, aiming for his vital parts (lung, heart, brain and stomach) so i can kill him by either enough damage or by blood loss.

my whole body is allways made out of light but dense diafram. also, tom uses his magic to create a hole in that shield so he can send me some speed-boosting magic and some strenght-boosting magic. not to forget the reflex-boosting magic and the dodge-boosting magic so i can dodge their attacks better.

if they can still hurt me with elemental damage like fire or so, then i use my energy form to absorb their attacks and to fly as fast as possible towards the other ghalaghor to kill him and the other two guys by unleashing a fiery hell of super charged laser beams (i use the power of the meteor that i absorbed some pages earlier to make the laser beams more powerful).

the energy form plan is a distraction plan to distract them long enough so tom can use his new magic powers to kill the other ghalaghor and his two minions by using some magic that letss them suffocate.

You know what? This passes as a kill.

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

LEVEL UP!!! (Finally)

Of course, there's a man guarding the crystal. He controls air.

-----

--
XP: 9/50
--
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I take my shield out and hope it stops the markers. (My knight form has a shield.)

Brandon slapped a rune on your shield, making anything that hits your shield gets pushed. Like Force Push.

A marker bounced back, then another. They slam into each other and get destroyed.

(3 XP)

"Shadow, you really need to kill something already," said Brandon. Your NP is rising to 100, slowly, but surely, unless you do something.

The guardian is still there, looking confused.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 16/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The wolf with a mouth full of holes as broad as its teeth, lunged at you.

GG mate, I roll away and give the wolf one last slash.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

The purple crystal gave you powers. But the purple crystal also gave other people powers. You can destroy them. But they can destroy you. The weapons absorb ranged attacks. At first, the dagger is steel. The spear is steel, but they absorb. The weapons get amplified when they absorb.

i still wonder how they could melt me when i could survive heat of more than 3000 degrees when my absorbed dragon fire was not even near 3000 degrees. but yeah, i should be more specific in the future...

You know what? This passes as a kill.

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

LEVEL UP!!! (Finally)

Of course, there's a man guarding the crystal. He controls air.

tom uses his magic to negate the attacks of the air manipulator while i get towards that guy to stab his chest, aiming for his longs/heart, with my blade-arms.

only a small note: i did not change back (only if i used the energy form, in that case i shift back into a dragon-human made out of diafram; six wings, three heads, six arms, tentacle legs and two tails).

if that plan does not work then tom uses magic to make the guard slower and weaker while i become stronger and faster (thanks to toms magic) so i can attack this air manipulator before he can react. i try to kill him by beheading him with my blade-arms.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 9/50
--
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Yeah, but I don't like killing, unless it is totally necessary and it look like i may have to." I turn to the guardian. "The first crystal I came across gave me a condition, I have to kill now and then to keep it in check, if I don't a Nightmare could destroy me, so I do apologies a head of time." I rush t he guardian and try to bash him with my shield.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
Level: 2
XP: 1/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

GG mate, I roll away and give the wolf one last slash.

It's dead.

(5 XP)

Level up!!

A portal opened up and sucked you in. You get sent to a world where it's just an island as land. You're falling to the ocean. And a killer whale is there to eat you up.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i still wonder how they could melt me when i could survive heat of more than 3000 degrees when my absorbed dragon fire was not even near 3000 degrees. but yeah, i should be more specific in the future...

It really depends on your level.

tom uses his magic to negate the attacks of the air manipulator while i get towards that guy to stab his chest, aiming for his longs/heart, with my blade-arms.

only a small note: i did not change back (only if i used the energy form, in that case i shift back into a dragon-human made out of diafram; six wings, three heads, six arms, tentacle legs and two tails).

if that plan does not work then tom uses magic to make the guard slower and weaker while i become stronger and faster (thanks to toms magic) so i can attack this air manipulator before he can react. i try to kill him by beheading him with my blade-arms.

His magic doesn't really work like Brandon's magic (Shadow's ally). His magic is an all-out damaging type magic. No support magic like slowing or weakening.

So, the air manipulator started by shooting an air grip that decapitates any men.

-----

--
XP: 14/50
--
Hunger: 39/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Yeah, but I don't like killing, unless it is totally necessary and it look like i may have to." I turn to the guardian. "The first crystal I came across gave me a condition, I have to kill now and then to keep it in check, if I don't a Nightmare could destroy me, so I do apologies a head of time." I rush t he guardian and try to bash him with my shield.

"Forgive me, Azure.."

You bash him with your shield. The rune amplified your damage. The rune pushed the guardian until his bones are smashed.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

The crystal is there, but now that the guardian is gone, the crocodiles fall to this place. It's gonna be dangerous.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

A portal opened up and sucked you in. You get sent to a world where it's just an island as land. You're falling to the ocean. And a killer whale is there to eat you up.

Dive inside with my sword in hand and plunge in head first into it's mouth (Sword First) And slice through the whale, cutting it's heart.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

It really depends on your level.

that makes sense.

His magic doesn't really work like Brandon's magic (Shadow's ally). His magic is an all-out damaging type magic. No support magic like slowing or weakening.

So, the air manipulator started by shooting an air grip that decapitates any men.

so, tom can now use magic? can i add that to his powers on my char-sheet?

anyway, tom uses his magic to dodge the air grip by using a force field that travels towards the air manipulator, trying to crush/hit him.

i am behind the force field (i use my wings to follow it as fast as possible but i stay behind it) so i can cut the head off of the air manipulator with my blade-arms. also, i aim for his lungs and heart too, just to be sure.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 39/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I try to smash the crystal. (I have to anyway.)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
Level: 2
XP: 1/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Dive inside with my sword in hand and plunge in head first into it's mouth (Sword First) And slice through the whale, cutting it's heart.

But the whale timed its attack and now, you can't go in, you can only get ripped up by its teeth or do something else.

-----

--
XP: 5/75
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

so, tom can now use magic? can i add that to his powers on my char-sheet?

anyway, tom uses his magic to dodge the air grip by using a force field that travels towards the air manipulator, trying to crush/hit him.

i am behind the force field (i use my wings to follow it as fast as possible but i stay behind it) so i can cut the head off of the air manipulator with my blade-arms. also, i aim for his lungs and heart too, just to be sure.

This power is only temporary. He will lose it once you get out of this world.

The force-field negated the air grip and the force field choked on him.

(3 XP)

But the man turned into his Wind Form and blasted the force field apart.

Another air grip, but not as weak as before.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I try to smash the crystal. (I have to anyway.)

You smash the crystal and now the shields on the crocodiles have gone down.

One sends flames, like a flamethrower.
Showing 901-915 of 1815