ForumsForum GamesOne Chance (Zombies)

101 12943
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Hi! As you may know, I love making zombie RPG's. I also like to add a large amount of realism into them as well. A very large amount. So, with that said, here is your character sheet.

Name:
Clothing:
Items:
Right Hand:
Left Hand:
--------

That is all you are allowed to know. More may be added to the sheet later, but this is your character sheet. Looks short, but I have a much bigger character sheet that I have to maintain throughout your gameplay that you won't be able to see, like this. These are random stats by the way:

Name: Trey
-------
Clothing: White tank top w/ loose blue jeans & sandals
Items: Tennis racket, zagnut, Cantene (Full)
Right Hand: Tennis racket
Left hand: Nothing
-------
Weather: Clear skies
Tempurature: 112°
Population Infected: 94.7%
Infection Chance By:
-Drinking Water: 98.2%
-Eating Fruits: 46.7% (Like from trees)
-Eating Canned Foods & Fruits: 0.2%
-Coming in Contact of the Undead: 64.9% (This means by making skin contact in any way)
-------
Body Tempurature: Extremely High
Hunger: Starving (Obviously you need energy to survive in a world like this)
Thirst: Parched (You MUST have access to water to survive, clean or not)
Rest: Exhausted (You can only scavenge for so long...)
Infection: 89.2% (Once this hits 100%, your doomed.)
Sanity: 2.1% - Insane

As you can see, this character is near death. With the right equipment, he could be healthy again, but he hasn't been very productive.

This is important though. You know how you read the part where I said only I have access to view the large character sheet, and you can only see the very short one? Well, in the description that I post for you, you will have a lot of hints about what your character is feeling, how he/she is feeling, and so on.

So, there are some stories for you to choose from to start your journey. There are only two players allowed in thsi RPG. If one player dies, another gets to take his spot and start a new character. If you wanted to play but someone got here first, you can ask me to let you play after someone has died by posting on my profile.

Here are the stories: (And by the way, the "zombie apocalypse" has been underway for two years now.

1) You have been living in a community full of strong willed survivors for a year and four months in a city called Merryville. There are wide varieties of age and ethnicity in Merryville, but about a month ago, people have started to turn Merryville from Democracy, into a Dictatorship. A man named Saul has decided to kick children, the elderly, and sick people out of Merryville, or use them as bait. He believes that the only way to survive is to have young or middle-aged, strong adults as the only people to inhabit Merryville to ensure its survival. This is just an idea, but you've gained information that Saul is going to begin the erradication of all of the "burdens" in Merryville in two days -- a Tuesday. This is where you come in. You can either band together with the rebels to overthrow Saul's plan to extinguish the "burdens" of Merryville, or you can join Saul in his campaign against a supposedly weak future for the society. Tread lightly though. This is REALISM. Too many ignorant moves you make will result in your swift death.

2) (Only choose this one if you are good at playing RPG's)You have been surviving with a small group of friends for four months now, and things have been going good. You have all gained enough expirience in scavanging and scouting that none of you are a weak link. The four of you have been through thick and thin, and have survived without trying to cut eachothers throats in the process. In other words, your group is very tight, and almost nothing will separate the bonds that you all have created throughout the apocalypse. However, there are problems now. The shack you have all been living in is now running extremely low on supplies. Also, the city you have been returning to from time to time to scavenge food and other needed supplies is nearly dry of recources for you to live off of. Its time to relocate, and find a new city to search and collect. How will you go about surviving?

3) You have been surviving alone for three and a half months now, and you've been doing fine. You have enough recources to last two days, and enough ammunition in your Glock 17 to kill maybe 17 zombies, if your lucky. Nothing is going wrong right now, expect the fact that you have been alone for far too long. No human contact in three months can be devastating on someone in the middle of an apocalypse. Is anyone even alive anymore? Your sanity will be hard to maintain in this specific story line. Your characters thoughts will run rampid if this continues for much longer. Find something to ease the lonliness, and you'll do just fine.

• 101 Replies
Showing 151-150 of 101