ForumsForum GamesOne Chance (Zombies)

101 12914
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Hi! As you may know, I love making zombie RPG's. I also like to add a large amount of realism into them as well. A very large amount. So, with that said, here is your character sheet.

Name:
Clothing:
Items:
Right Hand:
Left Hand:
--------

That is all you are allowed to know. More may be added to the sheet later, but this is your character sheet. Looks short, but I have a much bigger character sheet that I have to maintain throughout your gameplay that you won't be able to see, like this. These are random stats by the way:

Name: Trey
-------
Clothing: White tank top w/ loose blue jeans & sandals
Items: Tennis racket, zagnut, Cantene (Full)
Right Hand: Tennis racket
Left hand: Nothing
-------
Weather: Clear skies
Tempurature: 112°
Population Infected: 94.7%
Infection Chance By:
-Drinking Water: 98.2%
-Eating Fruits: 46.7% (Like from trees)
-Eating Canned Foods & Fruits: 0.2%
-Coming in Contact of the Undead: 64.9% (This means by making skin contact in any way)
-------
Body Tempurature: Extremely High
Hunger: Starving (Obviously you need energy to survive in a world like this)
Thirst: Parched (You MUST have access to water to survive, clean or not)
Rest: Exhausted (You can only scavenge for so long...)
Infection: 89.2% (Once this hits 100%, your doomed.)
Sanity: 2.1% - Insane

As you can see, this character is near death. With the right equipment, he could be healthy again, but he hasn't been very productive.

This is important though. You know how you read the part where I said only I have access to view the large character sheet, and you can only see the very short one? Well, in the description that I post for you, you will have a lot of hints about what your character is feeling, how he/she is feeling, and so on.

So, there are some stories for you to choose from to start your journey. There are only two players allowed in thsi RPG. If one player dies, another gets to take his spot and start a new character. If you wanted to play but someone got here first, you can ask me to let you play after someone has died by posting on my profile.

Here are the stories: (And by the way, the "zombie apocalypse" has been underway for two years now.

1) You have been living in a community full of strong willed survivors for a year and four months in a city called Merryville. There are wide varieties of age and ethnicity in Merryville, but about a month ago, people have started to turn Merryville from Democracy, into a Dictatorship. A man named Saul has decided to kick children, the elderly, and sick people out of Merryville, or use them as bait. He believes that the only way to survive is to have young or middle-aged, strong adults as the only people to inhabit Merryville to ensure its survival. This is just an idea, but you've gained information that Saul is going to begin the erradication of all of the "burdens" in Merryville in two days -- a Tuesday. This is where you come in. You can either band together with the rebels to overthrow Saul's plan to extinguish the "burdens" of Merryville, or you can join Saul in his campaign against a supposedly weak future for the society. Tread lightly though. This is REALISM. Too many ignorant moves you make will result in your swift death.

2) (Only choose this one if you are good at playing RPG's)You have been surviving with a small group of friends for four months now, and things have been going good. You have all gained enough expirience in scavanging and scouting that none of you are a weak link. The four of you have been through thick and thin, and have survived without trying to cut eachothers throats in the process. In other words, your group is very tight, and almost nothing will separate the bonds that you all have created throughout the apocalypse. However, there are problems now. The shack you have all been living in is now running extremely low on supplies. Also, the city you have been returning to from time to time to scavenge food and other needed supplies is nearly dry of recources for you to live off of. Its time to relocate, and find a new city to search and collect. How will you go about surviving?

3) You have been surviving alone for three and a half months now, and you've been doing fine. You have enough recources to last two days, and enough ammunition in your Glock 17 to kill maybe 17 zombies, if your lucky. Nothing is going wrong right now, expect the fact that you have been alone for far too long. No human contact in three months can be devastating on someone in the middle of an apocalypse. Is anyone even alive anymore? Your sanity will be hard to maintain in this specific story line. Your characters thoughts will run rampid if this continues for much longer. Find something to ease the lonliness, and you'll do just fine.

• 101 Replies
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: John Hampton
-------
Clothing: Black hoodie, black jeans, black Nike shoes
Items:
Right Hand:
Left Hand:

After a cup of water, I'll look around for a kitchen knife or something. Then, I look around for Sarah.

You quench your thirst, and then search for a knife. Luckily, there is a whole set on the counter, ranging from small knives to extremely large knives with blades larger than the handle itself; almost like a cleaver. You take a medium sized one, and search for Sarah. To no avail downstairs, you search upstairs, hoping that she is there. You ascend, and find yourself in a hallway with five doors. The one at the very end is the bathroom. The two on the left are bedrooms, one of which belongs to the old couple, and the one on the right is Sarah's. The door beside hers is unoccupied. That being said, you knock on her door to see if she is in there. No answer. You knock again, more anxiously. Still no answer. She must be outside somewhere in the city. The old couple must not be in either, since you hear nothing but your heart pounding and your thoughts racing.
trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

-------
Items:
Right Hand: Medium sized knife
Left Hand:

Dam*. She's in no danger as long as she doesn't go as far as to publicaly oppose Saul. If Saul or whoever is as confident to try and hunt and kill me, must have military or self-defence training. (Or a really big gun)

Okay. Since, I'm obviously been identified (not to mention the notable clothing) I can exactly start a resistance group from the inside. I'm going to need to find a way out.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

-------
Items:
Left Hand:

I'm getting derpier every day. Forgot to put down the specific action.

I leave the apartment, going as stealthily as possible through the town to the exit.

The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

Name: Jericho Williams
-------
Clothing: black leather jacket with a white shirt under, boots, jeans, sunglasses, bandana. Fingerless gloves.
Items: Swiss army knife( in a boot) , golden watch.
(Small Backpack: Wrench, Screw Driver, Hammer, Flashlight, 1 Canned Food, 2 Bottled Water, Sleep Roll)
Right Hand:
Left Hand:

I grab Henry and throw him behind me, while extracting my knife and keeping
a throwing stance. I'l make sure that we are behind cover too.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

-------
Items:
Left Hand:

I knock on the bathroom door. She could just be taking care of her business.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-------
Clothing: black leather jacket with a white shirt under, boots, jeans, sunglasses, bandana. Fingerless gloves.
(Small Backpack: Wrench, Screw Driver, Hammer, Flashlight, 1 Canned Food, 2 Bottled Water, Sleep Roll)
Right Hand:
Left Hand:

Just to clerify, Henry wasn't hit. The sound of pain came from the room that Samuel and Liz were in. It was a male voice though, which narrows it down to Samuel. Also, you're feeling slightly hungry and thirsty, but its not much of a concern, especially in a situation like this.

I grab Henry and throw him behind me, while extracting my knife and keeping
a throwing stance. I'l make sure that we are behind cover too.

Since Henry isn't the one hurt, you both continue to crawl forward to the room that Liz and Samuel were in, making sure that the person shooting through the window doesn't have a clear shot on you two. Eventually, you both make it to the room after several more shots are fired.

Samuel lets out several more shouts of pain as you both enter the room. Liz grabs a surgical table that was lying on the floor, and pushes it up against the window. She holds it there as Henry catches on and tries to fetch something to hold the steel table up to the window.

As they sort that situation out, you tend to Samuel. He has a gunshot wound in his left shoulder. The bullet hole is very small, but it appears to have penetrated deep into the skin. Some of the other bullets that missed are lying on the floor.

"He's firing hollow-point rounds." you inform.

"Good, so that ******* can't shoot through the steel and walls!" Liz loudly replies.

Bullets are still being fired as Liz and Henry finally barricade the window properly with the steel table and with other pieces of medical equipment. Then, they both quickly run over to Samuel to try to assist.

"Do we have anything medical at all?" Liz asks frantically.

"Only pills." Henry says, taking off his pack to reach inside. "Wait -- no... no..."

"Well?" Liz asks.

Henry whispers under his breath. "No... dammit."

"Do you have them or not?" Liz asks, her voice coarse and still raised.

"I left them back on the second floor... in the second room... I was gonna..."

Samuel lets out another scream of pain as Liz tries to apply pressure.

"Come on, Henry! I don't know how to do this!" she screams.

Henry quickly tries to help, but he hasn't the first clue on how to assist.
==================================
-------
Items:
Right Hand: 6" Kitchen Knife
Left Hand:

I knock on the bathroom door. She could just be taking care of her business.

You knock, but there is no answer.

Then, there is a banging on the door. A male voice is heard soon after, but it is too faint and mumbled to understand.

The banging gets louder and louder, until it becomes a full fledged breaching project. The door won't hold long.
The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

-------
Right Hand:
Left Hand:

"The bullet is still there in the leg guys?"- I say, while looking around the room for something useful.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

-------
Items:
Right Hand: 6" Kitchen Knife
Left Hand:

A knife isn't going to do me any good if I'm going up against at least four heavily armed men.

All the rooms have windows right?

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Name: Johnathon
-------
Clothing: Black hoodie(unzipped), Lmfao T-shirt, Blue jeans
Gold Chain with $ sign, Purple Nike shoes
Items:Brass knuckles (p.s. there classics) Five Seven (10/10) (p.s. always like second clip so if i dont have one i split clip into two idk why i just do)
Right hand:brass knuckles
Left hand:

i pick storyline 1

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

come on reply

Showing 91-100 of 101