ForumsForum GamesCreate a reason/background for above user's name

247 59831
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You read that right folks...that title is what you will be doin in this mediocre Forum Game

Create a background or a reason for the above user's profile name..whether you think it is the actual reason they made it so...or you want to put a faux reason

Ex1 - pang's name comes from his interest in Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Ex2 - pangtongshu's name comes from the fact that he is an elf with the ability to create shoes everytime he says the phrase &quotang tong"

Alright...hopefully this goes well...begin!

• 247 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Get ready for the best story ever...
His name is Frank Frooton and spaces aren't allowed so he put an underscore in the middle.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

That may actually be true.

The above user has an obsession with colors, even though he's color blind. He decided to make his user name his favorite gray scale color, and his least favorite error-101.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The above user's name happens to be Frank and he likes croutons and fruit. He decided to combine all three, giving Frank_Frooton.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

blk stands for Best Living Koala and 2860 is his favorite number

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Will has a will to do anything that he will. He is currently 3 years old.

PacManZero
PacManZero
84 posts
Nomad

Frank likes to put "froot" on his cereal.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

You're all-time highest Pacman score is zero, which is a feat in and of itself, since the game automatically moves Pacman to the left at the beginning of each round, adding about 70 free points to your score.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Your name is Terry, and you apply logic to every single aspect of life. Every single day you wake up you have a logical course of actions that you will take. In fact, you saw armor games was logical place, so you join and terry_logic is the most logical username for you to pick.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

One moonlit night, a slight breeze whiffed across the land. A man walked inside a graveyard, picked up a fresh body, slashed it open spewing blood everywhere, then dropped it, tried to Google how to wash blood out of his clothes, and got a 303 error. He now brings his abnormal past to this site.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

One moonlit night, a slight breeze whiffed across the land. A man walked inside a graveyard, picked up a fresh body, slashed it open spewing blood everywhere, then dropped it, tried to Google how to wash blood out of his clothes, and got a 303 error. He now brings his abnormal past to this site.

How'd you figure out?

His name is Frank and he ate a ton of Froot Loops.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

His real name is Bob, and he is red, so he wanted to call himself redBOB. Unfortunately, he forgot to draw the straight lines in the Bs, so they look more like 3s.

Your name is Terry, and you apply logic to every single aspect of life.

I can't disagree with any of that.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

On a bright sunny day in south Philadelphia, a strapping young lad named Terry looked at an apple tree. Somehow, like a man named Sir Fig Isaac Newton, he used logic and realized that without gravity, he wouldn't need his suspenders, for his pants would simply float in place around his waist.

So, Terry_Logic.
(To the user below me: Please no more frootloops.)

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

In the dark of night the creature stalks its creator. And in that silent alley the creature let the anger that it has always known loose. Overwhelmed by memories of being spurred again, and again by its creator, furies and rages consume its entire being, and no other ending would be accepted on this still night. It reaches forward and wraps it monstrous hand around its creator neck. It did not let go when it felt nails digging into its hand drawing blood. It did not let go when it felt those frantic scratches weakening. It is only when those hands fell limply still that the rage that it always known like second skin flew off into the dead of night. Bereft of its rages I felt oddly empty staring at the glassy eye of Victor Frankenstein. A new start now. A name is needed. Frankenstein’s monster they call me. It is only fitting it grin, Frank, it glance around and saw the name of the alley. Yes, Frank Frooton will do quite nicely in memorence of events pass on a still dark night of December.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

A homo sapien time traveled to the present and found Armor Games

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

For as long as you mortals existed, so have tales of great mystical beasts. From the hearts of young and old alike whether told in awe, fear, or jest, it matters not in the grand scheme of things. For you see words and beliefs of billions spanning centuries generate a power of its own of sort. From mythos of unicorns, mermaids, sirens, and dragons, to tales of bigfoot, loch ness, Yeti, Nightingale, and the whispers of Chupacabra, Mothman, Jersey devil, and Krakens you call to me. I simply call myself Legend Beast, for simplicity sake. You humans can be such amusing creatures to play with. Hmmm…I seem to be behind schedule, time to incite more Bigfoot sighting, after all eternity can be rather dull at times.

Showing 226-240 of 247