Forums

ForumsForum Games

Armor Games Election - 2012

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 9:08pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

The time has come to vote! November 4th is election day here is the U.S., and this will be one of the closest elections ever. So, fellow Armor Gamers, I ask you to vote: will you keep Obama as president, elect Romney, or vote for a different candidate? You may place your votes starting at 12:00 AM on November 4, AG time. The voting ends at 11:59 PM the same day. You may only vote once, and I will not count votes that are not within the acceptable time frames. After the voting, I will publish the results, and we will see who AG chooses as the president of the United States! You do not need to be an American to vote. Also, as much as I'd like all of you to vote for Tactical_Fish, your vote must be for someone who is actually running for president. Polls open in a few hours, and the election will begin!

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 9:30pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

*facepalm* The election is November 6th, not the 4th. 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM on November 6. That was embarrassing.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 9:38pm

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

It really only comes down to who lies less than the other. They are both snakes in the end.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 4:39am

xerox

xerox

308 posts

I'm not american, but if you guys make me vote for someone, that would be Santa. I heard he candidate for president too.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 7:46am

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

45 posts

I'm not american, but if you guys make me vote for someone, that would be Santa. I heard he candidate for president too.

No way.

The Easter Rabbit is way better.

It's not like he corrupted me with his swe...Ops

YOU SEEN NOTHING

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 5:04pm

Azywng

Azywng

112 posts

Considering what happened during the Obama administration, I'd choose Romney, though I am considering Chuck Norris. (The problem is Chuck isn't running for president)

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 5:05pm

Azywng

Azywng

112 posts

The Easter Rabbit is way better.

It's not like he corrupted me with his swe...Ops

YOU SEEN NOTHING

GASP! HE'S BEEN BRIBED!

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 6:53pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

Guys! You're voting here. Make a different thread for wild fantasies and political discussion. I vote Romney.

I'd choose Romney

I'm going to count this as a vote unless I am told otherwise.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 12:36am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

I'm all for Obama (Al-obama...get it? Like Alabama? I'm hilarious)

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 5:08pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

Wow. That was less than impressive. pang, you were 36 minutes too late, but since it didn't appear to affect the results, I'll count it anyway. Romney 2, Obama 1.

Reply to Armor Games Election - 2012

You must be logged in to post a reply!