ForumsWEPR[necro] Tensions with Iran

155 73973
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The Department of Defense just disclosed that a US drone was fired upon over international waters last week (here). This is considered an act of war under international law. What happens next? Nothing? Tighter sanctions? War? Discuss.

• 155 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

What if majority wants it?

Then the majority can not go to nightclubs. Simple, yes?

There can't be any "New Sharia law"

Things always change, and new things always pop up. 1500 years ago there wasn't Islam to begin with anyhow.

they are classified as Halal and Haraam

Literal black and white thinking I see.

And this is the exact same thing that USA does.

To an extent I suppose, but in an entirely different manner.

USA never does anything for charity, as a matter of fact, no nation does.
So stop painting them as some hospital nation.

Does it matter if it's not entirely for charity? The world doesn't run on charity.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Then the majority can not go to nightclubs. Simple, yes?

Or you can ban it because the majority wants it so
Things always change, and new things always pop up. 1500 years ago there wasn't Islam to begin with anyhow.

Actually there can't be any new sharia law
Any addition to Islam is callerd biddaa and it is not allowed by Holy prophet.
If you don't follow him, you are not muslim
Literal black and white thinking I see.

Problem?
Does it matter if it's not entirely for charity? The world doesn't run on charity.

Yes it does, it just shows the hypocrisy of world.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Or you can ban it because the majority wants it so

In this case, I would question how much the majority is. 51% is no reason to ban something. 99.99% is, because usually there's a pretty good reason if that many are against it.

Any addition to Islam is callerd biddaa and it is not allowed by Holy prophet.
If you don't follow him, you are not muslim

Well, as I said before, things always change eventually.

Problem?

It can be. Trying to shove the entire world into one view or another just doesn't work.

Yes it does, it just shows the hypocrisy of world.

There's a large difference between not doing something for charity and extortion.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

In this case, I would question how much the majority is. 51% is no reason to ban something. 99.99% is, because usually there's a pretty good reason if that many are against it.

we have 95% muslim majority in pakistan.
Well, as I said before, things always change eventually.

Well for past 1400 years, Quran has not.
It can be. Trying to shove the entire world into one view or another just doesn't work.

Like america does.
"You are either with us, or against us."
Bin ladin did not say this.
There's a large difference between not doing something for charity and extortion.

Again, like US of A
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

The best army is the one who keep the interest of his country.

then why is the usa sticking their noses everywhere they do not belong?
most of these problems had nothing to do whit usa until they sended in a army and started to kill people.

you are forcing your will over other people. even if they do not fall under your jurisdiction. you do this by laws and wars.
and we are kinda done whit you policing the world. we dont have to listen to your laws. and if we must, then why do you not listen to the laws of others? but instead start bombing the place.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Well for past 1400 years, Quran has not.

and so didn't the morals?

are the 1400 year old morals not ready for a patch or update?
seems to me it's kinda lacking behind.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Because if tehy sat in there homes without doing anything, Russia might controled the entire europe. Communism might controled the entire asia. Japan as we know it - gone. South korea - gone.
If russia "didnt shoved it nose" Then there were no communist vietnam. If china - no north korea.
Get it?

If Israel will sit still while syria, for say, arm itself to war {like in 1967} there was no Israel today.

USA made thet netherland is not a dictatorship now, or even just well built and not with a weak economy like most of the ex soviet countries.

And just to make it clear, USA never fought against a country by itself. In vietnam, south vietnam asked fro USA helped and fought together with USa. In korea, south korea. In afganistan, there were many groups who fought with USA against the Taliban.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

And punisher, as i said, im sure that all of pakistan is against western life style. 100% precents. Every single muslim in pakistan wanted these horrible clubs to be closed. Thw qomens demand to ge stoned if they are found guilty in adultress. The students will almost riot if the government wont close the universities and make them Islam universities instead.

Because of peoples like you we are walking back in time.

Punisher, im disapointed. And i hope the peopels here will understand that not all of the muslims are like you.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Russia might controled the entire europe.

not likely, as the allied forces freed west europe fin ww2. and ussr did whit east europe.
from that moment (and befor ww2, parts) of europe were allready democratic.
beside was there never a war over europe after ww2. russia did not try. only east europe that they liberated. where some country voted to join ussr. thus by own choise.

Communism might controled the entire asia

maybe then we would have gotten more successful communist countries like cuba and "china".
communism is not the root of all evil. you made it the root of all evil by your propaganda.

If russia "didnt shoved it nose" Then there were no communist vietnam.

vietnam was already communist befor the war.

If Israel will sit still while syria, for say, arm itself to war {like in 1967} there was no Israel today.

maybe that would have been better. (looking at the situation israel is in ever sines.)

USA made thet netherland is not a dictatorship now,

dude we were a democracy befor the usa existed.
we and britian builded the usa from nothing.
whitout us. all americans would have been native americans doing the rain dance. and not the bounce of fools living there now.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

and so didn't the morals?

are the 1400 year old morals not ready for a patch or update?
seems to me it's kinda lacking behind.

No, when ever a new problem arises which was not present before.
It is decided as halal or haram based on similar cases of past this is called ijtihad.
And punisher, as i said, im sure that all of pakistan is against western life style. 100% precents. Every single muslim in pakistan wanted these horrible clubs to be closed.

Did I ever said so?
Thw qomens demand to ge stoned if they are found guilty in adultress. The students will almost riot if the government wont close the universities and make them Islam universities instead.

Their is no sentence of stoning in constitution as it is in british style.
Also, Islam does not oppose education.
You seem to hold the view though falsely that muslims are only allowed to learn about Islam and nothing else.
But I can't blame you for that, after all you are an Israeli, what else one can expect to be taught in Israeli schools.
Now I have a feeling that we have derailed from topic.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

dude we were a democracy befor the usa existed.
we and britian builded the usa from nothing.
whitout us. all americans would have been native americans doing the rain dance. and not the bounce of fools living there now.

That would have been better.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

That would have been better.

every country has some black pages in their history books.
ours are black whit gold writings on it. we did allot of really bad things but at the same time brought the world economically to a higher step.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

No, when ever a new problem arises which was not present before.
It is decided as halal or haram based on similar cases of past this is called ijtihad.

but you never take a look back on the decisions made in the past? see if it still holds the same moral value as decided 1400 year ago?

thats what i mean whit a update.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

but you never take a look back on the decisions made in the past? see if it still holds the same moral value as decided 1400 year ago?

thats what i mean whit a update.

I don't know what it means but I will give you an example hoping this might clear the doubt.
1400 years ago, there were no drugs same as today save for alcohol and some other natural intoxicants.
Today's drugs have similar effects to alcohol like bodily harm, loss of oreintation(i don't know the right word to describe that condition), addiction etc.
hence, todays drugs have been classified haram.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Punisher, there were always Drugs. From Opium to Hashish - Cannabis.

The only diffrunce is that now the religios leaders try to get more and more &quoteity", even in places that were not mentioned in the quraan.
Its the same in Israel. The orthodox start to get crazy. They claim thet a poster who show a women {just a women, no nudity or sexual refferences at all} Is banned. Judisem was never like that.

you need to go with the time line, not fighting it. There will never be "the golden age" as all of these peoples so want.

I dont know about you punisher, but I dont want to live in this kind of world. I dont want people to decide for me what is moral and what s not. I can decide by myself. Do you?.

I Dont think gay need to be "banned" AKA killed. i dont think that you need to destroy the pigs because they are unholy. I think its ok to go out and have fun. I dont say you have to, but you can. I Dont do drugs, i dont drink much, and im quite a moral man i belive. But i eat whatever i want {yea pigs too if i feel like [and finding pig meat is not that common in Israel, you know]}. I do drink beer {I have friends who made a home made beer. taste wonderfull!}.

I am an atheist. But i dotn want the entire world to be atheist. i dont care what they will be.

You apearently want very much that every one will muslims, and very peity ones.

What so bother you with night clubs? I mean with there existing?
And dont tell me what wrong with them, tell me why you want to close them.
Its like to demand to destroy all the Brewery.

Dont go to the night club. Why is it so bother you that they are existing?

Showing 61-75 of 155