ForumsWEPRCloud Column

42 15429
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

So, there is another opration in Gaza. After a week wher organizations from Gaza shot over 70 rockets to Israel, the IDF decided to stop it {Dont worry, we are not flatening gaza}. And i say - damm time they got there in Hamas. there are election in 69 days from now, and they are only make the right wing {aka netanyaho and liberman} more strong by these actions! This is not the way to get peace...

Well, Im in range of the rockets. A rocket as hit near a house of a friend of mine. luckly didnt exploded {the rocket, not the friend}. There are alarms once for a while. as an gamer/historian i dont affraid from them {thank you medal of honor 1!}, but my little brother is quite scared. him and my little dog. poor girl, shacking all teh times...

Schools are cancled on the radius of 40 km from gaza.

For all of you who dosent know me, im on the Israeli side.

SO what have changed since Cast lead?

Iron dome is almost completly cover the skys, 90% of the rockets are destroyed in the air. Huge sucsess.

As it seems, there is not gonna be a land attak. only air force with spesified targets. And that quite "lucky" as im in the age of recruiting and i have friends who serve in these infantry battlaions.

Sp, feel free to talk and bring news on the Situation.

• 42 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

oh yea sorry i was unupdated...

Thwy are still talking about it, so i hope we adn them will get to an understanding today.

I hope this cease fire will start soon...

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

They made a truce

navysealmike
navysealmike
5 posts
Nomad

They came to an agreement. It's a good thing, too.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

truce is a nice word. then again, "12 rockets shot at israel since the begining of truce" isnt a really nice way to the define it

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Indeed. Now its time to see if Hamas can keep his word.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Indeed. Now its time to see if Hamas can keep his word.

they already broke it 20 minutes after it started if im not wrong. what i said wasnt rethorical it actually happened
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

they already broke it 20 minutes after it started if im not wrong. what i said wasnt rethorical it actually happened

You need to calm down. They are not machines with stop and start button. They most likely wasn't aware of the truce, since it happened only 20 min ago. The rockets are stopped now from what I know.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Last time i checked, In world war 1 they knew on the minute that the cease fire was decleared. and now days with all the media and technoligy, I belive they did knew. Damm, its not like in 9:00 we say "truce!". It was decleared some hours befor.

Dont act like they are small retard kids. They know how to handle themselve, they know what they are dealing with and what they do. The squads who shot after the truce knew that they shot after the truce.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Last time i checked, In world war 1 they knew on the minute that the cease fire was decleared

That's because the armistice was signed 6 hours in advance of its effect.
And even then, some didn't get the message:

"The last casualty of the war was a German, Lieutenant Thomas, who, after 11 am, was walking towards the line to inform Americans who had not yet been informed of the Armistice that they would be vacating the buildings behind them." -wiki
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Well it quite faded away, so a WW3 it wont be.
Why you think so?

And what do you think about the way it ended?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Dont act like they are small retard kids. They know how to handle themselve, they know what they are dealing with and what they do. The squads who shot after the truce knew that they shot after the truce.

http://www.qassam.ps/news-6336-Palestinian_man_killed_and_19_wounded_in_Khanyounis_city.html what about this?
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

ITs a problme. The more traind troops were moved to gaza, so the Conscripts were put in the security fence. They are not trained as the regular troops for all of these weekly provokes, so they panicked. Some of them is currnetly under arrest and beign investigated.

And see? These events are very rare. 1 man killed is a reason to Investigation.

Think on it, these are normal peoples, "from the street". And a large crowd is moving in there diraction, throwing stones and molotov coktails {a thing you wont here at Al-Qassam site}.

But yet, i dont justify these shooters at any way. Ho[efully it wont happen again as the regulars are getting back to man these places.

Showing 31-42 of 42