ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281643
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

I see that the "quests" have taken effect. I remember something similar when the beta was around, and I have to say that this was well executed.

My only question is: will it apply to all games, or just popular ones and new games?

Great job guys,
-Rayce

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Okay, I don't want to triple post, but, "One more thing."

I noticed this page:
http://armorgames.com/quests/page/4

So old forum ranks no longer available?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Rayce002 It will grow as we go.

@Reton8 Old ranks are legacy quests now, and no longer can be earned.

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

Cool. Sounds like a good plan for the system

Once again, great work guys.
-Rayce

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Reton8 Old ranks are legacy quests now, and no longer can be earned.

Thanks, it's nice to know, kind of sad in some nostalgic/missing the old days sense, I guess.

Can we start earning the game quests now?
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Reton8 Absolutely, I'm working on Give Up quests right now.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Can armatars still be gained through the old point system methods (posting, commenting, rating)?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Ahhh, I should have guessed it would be something with the AP. This is awesome, I have to admit. Gives the profiles an entirely new look.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

How has this question not be asked yet..

So..since AP is gone..it is now impossible for someone to gain access to higher armatars...anything goin to be happening about bein able to gain new armatars? (hopefully..)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We'll be transitioning most Armatars over so that everybody will be able to use them. Super high level Armatars may be exclusive to legacy members for now.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

The Quest addition/creation process is between the developer & AG staff.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Whoa. This is so intriging! xD
But I don't like it also... :P It makes my profile page look sloppy :'DD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Will there be any incentive for community activity at all?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

We'll be transitioning most Armatars over so that everybody will be able to use them. Super high level Armatars may be exclusive to legacy members for now.

Please do not, I repeat do something so mine is taken off. xD If that's possible. I just don't want to change mine ever, and if I do I can't get it back :0

perhaps there would only be one row 'quests' showing on the profile and a link to all the achieved 'quests' of that person, as well as a link to all the quests whether completed or not. That way, they don't take up as much space and it won't look as crowded.

Yup, I suggested it twice already. I'm sure they'll give it a really good thought.

The Quest addition/creation process is between the developer & AG staff.

I think the quests should be added not immediately but after a while to see if the game is even worth getting the quests for it.

But I don't like it also... :P It makes my profile page look sloppy :'DD

I don't think it's that it's just that it should only be 1 or 2 rows of quests not 5, 6, 7 or even 10.. They will fix this though, I think and I hope they do.

Will there be any incentive for community activity at all?

Well if they keep their promise of bringing in the reputation/karma system then yes.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Reton8 Absolutely, I'm working on Give Up quests right now.

This is cool! The quests also help give a better picture to what users play what and how much they strive to finish a game (or be a metagamer).

One more thing,
I see that the game name's are in the quest info. I somehow missed that. Also, clicking on them takes you to the game, that makes things easy!

But, One more thing, What will happen when a user has 100's of quest completed? A really long profile? Another page? A scroll bar?
Showing 346-360 of 605