ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281583
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok another thing. Who made these quests? The one's for the different games I mean.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@R2D21999 The game authors. And there will be more to come of course.

@sourwhatup2 Be sure to message me if it continues.

@Crushmaster Thanks for the feedback.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Ok I got it fixed, I just cleared my cache and it fixed.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@sourwhatup2 Awesome!

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Tally Ho? Oh, wait, it's not THAT kind of quest.
Isn't this EXACTLY like Badges on Kongregate? I've always had a feeling Kong and AG had a relationship, but now I know it's true. They're married...well...as married as websites can be. Now all we need is Chat embedded to the right side of each game and things will just be peachy!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

The new system is much better than AP, i wont miss them^^

But... i think the badges are rly big, ok for now it works, but what if you have, somewhere in the future, xxx badges and want to reach the messenger... i hate scrolling^^
So maybe smaller badges or options for players to adjust some things (like size or "show a miximum of xx badges", maybe combined with a new page to see all badges) qould be nice... but i think thats more a thing for the future.

Btw, seems that one of the badges wont work for me, i have 62 stars in Kingdom rush, but the havent the badge (superstar its called if im right)..

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

We want the players to feel as if they've achieved something. The point system was okay at this, but flawed. There are better ways to calculate a player "rank" and Quests are just the first step.

And this is just the introduction, so expect adjustments!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Ok I think it fixed the problem with the dialog boxes of the quests under lapping the game screen too.

Yay. xD

I hope this just gets better from here on out.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Isn't this EXACTLY like Badges on Kongregate? I've always had a feeling Kong and AG had a relationship, but now I know it's true. They're married...well...as married as websites can be. Now all we need is Chat embedded to the right side of each game and things will just be peachy!

I hope they don't do that. Also kong isn't the first to have these achievements many sites have them. Newgrounds was one of the first to introduce it actually. I really hope they don't introduce the chat, all it does is cause lag imo, and then they'll need more mods to keep the chat rooms clean. I like how AG is simple and easy to the eye. This is why I don't hang around kong too much, everything is all over the place for me.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

HOLY CRAP. I FINISHED POSTING THAT, WENT BACK TO MY PROFILE AND YOU IMPROVED IT.

That was probably just the boxes for your stats right?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I can't say we're going to go back to ranks, but if it's what everybody loves - I can give it a voice here.

It doesn't have to be ranks, it can be a level system, just something that'd distinguish players and to show that you're progressing.

I think there should be a link to quests at the top as well, would make for easier navigation.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Also, since ranks are gone, will they disappear from the forums? I don't think they have a place since you can't progress with them anymore. And if you guys are still working on that reputation system that'd be the perfect place to put it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

So we're in a "Soft Launch" right now with Quests. No promotion or anything, changes will be made as we go public, likely tomorrow.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Okay, so I noticed the profile change. Does this mean I can no longer move up in the forum ranks? (Quest no longer available) or does that just mean I completed that quest?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

"One more thing, Jackie." I see the iron rank has become silver.

"And One more thing."
Also the quests aren't sorted by game and don't tell you what game they are from. Or did I miss something?

Showing 331-345 of 605