Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What makes you hate the internet?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 3:57pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,296 posts

@bigjacob

I must say its kinda hard to avoid PEOPLE on the Internet xD and I hate flamers (the bad word guys right?) and spammers that lag out my browser -_-

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 5:17pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

Well i kinda like internet, but there is a thing which pisses me off... alot. Hackers on colony. The most evil thing that can happen, they ruin the game, you need to take the blame, most of them dont get in trouble. Let me tell you a few stories:

My 1st day at playing multiplayer on colony: So i loved that game, and i was a noob, of course. So then i was just playing a match on colony. Until a hacker like... hacked a player in the opposite team, just making like 60 prides, he asked "what is going on, whos hacking?" or something like that. I was also thinking whats going on. Me and the guy who got hacked were starting to get friends, until i got hacked too, and all the players blamed me and were telling stuff like: "Jeff, youre the hacker!" "******* you Jeff!" While i was trying to explain that i was not the hacker. Then the guy who got hacked made a game called "******* Jeff*. Good thing i was able to explain him that i was not the hacker.

Sometimes the ones who call you a hacker are just beginners: s

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 5:33pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

I suggest playing only with players you know, Jeff.

--

Another reason to hate the internet: cyber bullying!

Although I have never actually heard of someone being cyber bullied except from my guidance counselor...

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 6:01pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

Sorry, accidentaly clicked submit, stupid mouse. Anyway.

Sometimes the ones who call you a hacker are just beginners: so i already knew alot of stuff about colony, even though i was still kinda suckish. I was playing a 1v1 with a guy named Robiness. His units were exploding while my units weren't doing anything to him (animation glitch), and he pretty much blamed me for his units blowing up, i told him that it was an animation glitch, he pretty much told me to shut up. After that when we went to lobby, he said: "dont play with Jeff, he hacks" and hes still thinking that i hack, he must be telling that i hack to people, or something like that.

Guests + html = hell: a few people have noticed my thread in flash games where i meantioned that i wish colony wouldnt have guests. Well the thing is that i was playing colony with my friend orestis1999, until i got muted. I left the game and went in the lobby, then i got muted over and over again, my friend was asking me whats going on, i had enough time to tell him whats going on, then the guest also started muting orestis. Then me and the guest had a private colony match, he pretty much called me a hacker and he said he has seen me hacking. I left multiplayer and when i came back the guest was gone, i hope he will never return.

Soo yeah, colony was (note: was) good, but the multiplayer is not working. And colony has alot of people who have pissed me off. Alot.

-Jeff

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 9:53pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,266 posts

My 1st day at playing multiplayer on colony: So i loved that game, and i was a noob, of course. So then i was just playing a match on colony. Until a hacker like... hacked a player in the opposite team, just making like 60 prides, he asked "what is going on, whos hacking?" or something like that. I was also thinking whats going on. Me and the guy who got hacked were starting to get friends, until i got hacked too, and all the players blamed me and were telling stuff like: "Jeff, youre the hacker!" "******* you Jeff!" While i was trying to explain that i was not the hacker. Then the guy who got hacked made a game called "******* Jeff*. Good thing i was able to explain him that i was not the hacker.

Similar thing happened to me on Starcraft. I was playing a Use Map Settings map and everytime the game was started Player 2 (me) would instantly win. Happened several times in a row, until they banned me. Then, later, one of the other players joined one of the games I was hosting, just to call me a hacker. (have to wonder who else he told that)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:40am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

Ugh I had a really big grudge on hackers ever since Everybody Edits was hacked on the AG side, now noone can find it on the Misc. section anymore they have to use a stupid link. http://armorgames.com/play_ee/11986/everybody-edits

Hackers on colony.

Now you know why I never went back to colony.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:16pm

Rhodes1013

Rhodes1013

82 posts

lag cuz when someone else is playing xbox or ps3 both computer and the gaming system lags like crazy so yeah all i hate is lag o and one more thing i hate lies on the internet

Reply to What makes you hate the internet?

You must be logged in to post a reply!