ForumsSupport ForumLogin Glitch

41 6518
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

When I went to a game, I was able to view comments, but the top bar shows me as logged out. Even when I try to log in through the bar or login page, the bar still shows me as not logged in. Here's a screenshot with the login page (which I tried before creating the screenshot):

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/LoginError.jpg

Why would the bar be glitched but I'm still able to post (if this thread shows up) and comment?

• 41 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

What do you mean by that? Could you be more specific as to what you think time may or may not be affecting?

I meant is this like REALLY recent for people logging in in like the last hour?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I logged in at least two hours ago and I experienced the login error. I was confused that I was logged out in the first place because I never log out, so when I had to log in twice I knew something was up.

Also, keep in mind this thread was made over 5 hours ago, so people have been getting hit with it for at least that long.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Also, keep in mind this thread was made over 5 hours ago, so people have been getting hit with it for at least that long.

Odd. I never experienced any log in glitch... And i logged in two hours ago :P
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

This thing has happened to me only once using IE, but I refreshed my page and all was fine. :/

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

This happened to me earlier, and yes, clearing your cache does work.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

It just happened to me again using IE, lol, but another refresh = another A-OK

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

It seems to be fixed now, for me at least.

Cerked
Cerked
4 posts
Farmer

I just refreshed it and it works now.

Oniya
Oniya
3 posts
Farmer

Thanks for the hard-refresh tip. I was worried that I'd lost all my saved games!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I was worried that I'd lost all my saved games!

Your saved games are either stored onto your own computer or online on the ArmorGames server, so you wouldn't (normally) loose any of them whenever a login issue comes up...

Cherish your Ctrl and F5 keys guys and gals... =)
69_lol_69
69_lol_69
10 posts
Nomad

I got no glitches?

Showing 31-41 of 41