Forums

ForumsForum Games

Retribution - Firetail's RPG

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 4:12pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

Name:XlY
Path:Physical
Level: 0
EXP: 0/1
Fitness:
Spirit:
Gold:
Inventory: (0/4)

Im in

 

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 1:00am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Name: Savell
Path: Physical
Level: 0
EXP: 0/1
Fitness:
Spirit:
Gold:
Inventory: (0/4)

I nod to the man, folding up the magical map and putting it in my pocket discretely, just in case...then I ask "Hello there! I'm lost, where's the nearest town or city or whatever?" While I talk my hands ball into fists, and I bend my knees slightly, ready to respond to any danger. Also focusing on every sound and sight around me. Nothing escapes my notice.

 

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 12:03pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

Azreal
Path: Spiritual
Level: 0
EXP: 0/1
Fitness:
Spirit:
Gold:
Inventory: (0/4)

Who are you?

 

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 6:31pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name: Fredrick
Path: Spiritual
Level: 0
EXP: 0/1
Fitness:
Spirit:
Gold:
Inventory: (0/4)
I simply ask where I am at.

 

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 10:57pm

xXEpicnushXx

xXEpicnushXx

5 posts

Axe
Path: Physical
Level: 0
EXP: 0/1
Fitness:
Spirit:
Gold:
Inventory: (0/4)


Man, since I joined I added you, you are amazing. Don't let anyone beat you, and please let me play :P

 

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 12:07am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

So. anyone going to update this thread or what.

 

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 12:18am

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

So. anyone going to update this thread or what.


Sorry, I need a bit of time to formulate the basic plotline of this RPG in my head, and work out some concept tweaks. It'll take a day or two.
 

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 12:32am

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

To all of the above who have not yet responded to this, this is your first event:

You ruffle through your parent's drawers, looking for a clue.
Your hands grope around in the muffled interiors and touch blood.
This must be it - it must have been what he was after.
You grab the bloodstained box and take it near the window to see it better. It's a small safe with a lock, but the lock was broken. You open the little box. The inside if empty.
"Dammit!" you mutter to yourself.
You are just about to put it back when you notice a piece of paper at the very bottom of the box. Curiously, you fish it out and unfold it.

It appears to be a map. A map of an island, of sorts. But it's not part of any country or state that you know. There are no labels on the map except for three words, scrawled in blood. 'I am waiting' read the bloody letters.

You put your finger to the letters and are surprised to find the blood fresh. But how could this be? It happened a decade ago.
Suddenly, flashbacks occur. That night, 10 years ago. It's as fresh as today's breakfast in your mind.

You shake yourself free from the nightmare and get ready to put the paper back into the box.
...but there is no box.
Where are you? You're not in your room, at your parent's house.
Lush green vegetation surrounds you. The chirping of birds, the occasional scuffle of something crawling through the undergrowth.
The box on the ground earlier is gone. Nothing is the same, except for you and the map you are holding.
Wait...the map! Why is it here with you? You quickly glance at the map again.
It's the same map, but there's a lot more detail to it now. A small red dot flashes at a point on the map. 'City Outskirts', it reads. what is this? Is this telling you where you are? How can there be digital technology on an ordinary piece of paper? And it wasn't there before...
Before you have more time to think, a man approaches you.
He has a friendly smile on his face, and he isn't holding anything dangerous.
What do you do?


In addition, everybody: Please change your fitness and spirit stat to 1, and change your gold count to 0. Thank you.

 

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 3:07am

nolaldi

nolaldi

203 posts

Name: Deadvimz
Path: Physical
Level: 0
EXP: 0/1
Fitness:1
Spirit:1
Gold:0
Inventory: (0/4)

I run away from him

 

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 3:54pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

(Righto. Thanks for telling us that. I'll wait. By the way, this is really detailed. You dont see this much detail in an FRPG (forum RPG) on AG these days. Good work.
Random shout out to Clan Octocan! Just because.)

Name: Savell
Path: Physical
Level: 0
EXP: 0/1
Fitness:1
Spirit:1
Gold:0
Inventory: (0/4)

 
Reply to Retribution - Firetail's RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!