ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168540
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

I used to like runescape, but it makes it waaaaaaay too easy to get hacked, so i quit after my lvl 99 got hacked. i tried to start again but for some reason someone hacked my new lvl 300 account too

PunkRock
PunkRock
35 posts
Nomad

wtf

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

lv 300 acc? wtf?

Barcio
Barcio
34 posts
Nomad

Max lvl ( combat ) in RuneScape is 138 O.o

jesujen
jesujen
5 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game.

Bloodseeker
Bloodseeker
33 posts
Nomad

I played Runescape and i got bored at the a week in the beggining is very cool , but after a week it gets you really bored and you say "Why i am playing this boring game?" My meaning about runescape is that the graphic is bad , the gameplay is cool , but if they do something about the graphic and the camera a lot of people will start to play again!!

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

it's really fun at first but after a while it gets boring, especially you get hacked and have to start over.*sigh*

Bastyaan
Bastyaan
6 posts
Nomad

runescape is boring

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

lol runescape got old and i sold my acc

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

yeah i got hacked...runescape will turn to newgrounds soon enough...just wait

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Runescape gets boring very quickly. I wouldn't start over.

macco
macco
19 posts
Nomad

I must say Runescape WAS really fun.
I was a great Pker, and i always loved that adrenalin kick, but what did Jagex do? They killed everything that was fun about it.

Runescape is crap now.
I mean really crap.
I mean really really the most crappy thing on the web.

jubjub551
jubjub551
3 posts
Nomad

I play Runescape, but I am very careful. I have very tricky recoveries, and a very long password. I've played 2-3 years, but I'm naturally growing out of it. I suggest you don't start again. If you doubt whether or not it's worth it, then don't bother. DO NOT try World of Warcraft, or you are an UBER NERD for life. If you like talking to people, try Myspace or Facebook, but be safe.

Here's some good PC games that can be interactive:

Civilization III (no chat)
Civilization III Play the World (real people)
Civilization IV

Age of Empires II (no chat)
Age of Empires II Conquest (real people)
Age of empires III

Or, better yet, you can get involved with a school sport or concentrate more on academics.

It's your life :]

Qforth
Qforth
14 posts
Nomad

play WoW you nubs

Venant
Venant
27 posts
Shepherd

runescape suxxx
when start playing i wus so happy i lvl up, i be merchant selling logs and rune essense but when i have like 3mill in my bankwithmy char lvl 97 i be hacked i cry.. but i now know that this games are too adictive like coffe.
this games are like this: you start playing for fun and then u play because you want to be better than all because other guys say u noob or things like that and ur selflove thont fill that hole in ur heart T.T

if u agree with me flag my post or just pst in my user secction

Showing 121-135 of 1038