Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

To be the other gender?

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 7:37pm

Superior101

Superior101

74 posts

Which gender would you prefer to be? List your pros and cons or whatever reasons you may have for liking that gender. Please try not to be sexist or make rude remarks about another gender. Personally, I would prefer to be a boy (and I am) because I just like it better and couldn't imagine myself as a girl.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 7:46pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,948 posts

Well i must say a guy. And how would I know what its like to be a girl? I am not one :P And i'm pretty sure there was another thread like this before. :P

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 9:04pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

I would not ever want to be a girl. It seems like it would be too much of a strain.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 9:19pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Are you talking just physically, or would I have a girl's mind as well if I chose that route? With a man's mind, I really don't think I could handle being a girl (so to speak), but it probably wouldn't be too difficult if my mind changed along with my gender.

Still, I would not change, because I wouldn't know how to be a girl if it bit me on the back of the neck.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 9:23pm

daleks

daleks

3,235 posts

Hmmmmm.....I don't have feelings so I cannot be a girl. Just that simple. But I love gymnastics so I guess that is my female side. I would stick with being a guy though. I have no reason to change. But if I was a girl I would be hot.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 9:52pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

well i would like to stay a guy but i think being a girl would be annoying with a guys mind

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 10:16pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I would be a girl for one day, as long as my mind didn't change. I would want to see what it's like. But in the long run, I'd rather be a guy.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:09pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

I'm a manly man. No, I'm THE manly man, and I wouldn't have it any other  feminine way.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 2:00am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Well, if I were a female, I would have to change a LOT of things about the way I think... the only advantage would be that I'd actually be someone in touch with my emotions for once!

But I love gymnastics so I guess that is my female side

Lol... are you sure that's your female side that loves gymnastics and not your male side that loves the gymnasts?

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 5:08am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

But I love gymnastics so I guess that is my female side

Gymnastics isn't really feminine.

Anyway, I'd still like to be male.
Being a female seems too complicated.

Reply to To be the other gender?

You must be logged in to post a reply!