ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 194)

1882 1226719
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So... I had this random idea while taking a dump ^^
Battle of the Brands!
http://www.sensorysol.com.au/battleofthebrands/Images/header-glove.jpg

Anyways... here are the rules:
-One vote per person
-no spam
-suggestions on my profile ONLY

Okay here's the first one!

http://keithsawyer.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/apple-logo1.jpg
VS
http://www5.pcmag.com/media/images/355088-new-microsoft-logo.jpg

Or simply Apple vs Microsoft.

Voting starts NOW! I will allow two weeks since this contest is new.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm44/Cingris/Race%20Post/GoFlagForPost.jpg

-Dapro

• 1,882 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

what is the meaning of "Ditto"? 0_o

I agree with you or I second that.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

oh i see now tks GOH XD
and maybe the idea of 3 brands in 1 battle is rly interesting lah XD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I don't use either that much, but I'll choose Facebook since all my friends are already on there and added. Twitter looks way neater, but I don't think any of my friends use it. I also don't post statuses often.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

FB vote, FB vote everywhere XD

lol seems FB will definitely be a winner of this battle lah :-P

----> wanna help TW has at least 1 vote, nicho? XD

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I personally don't have a twitter and haven't yet seen a reason to get one, so Facebook it is. I don't really use Facebook a lot, but definitely more than twitter!

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

twitter! nuff said

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Mickeyryn: lol so u r the 1st person vote for TW, finally the poor TW got some supporter lah XD

MisterMano
MisterMano
6 posts
Nomad

Meh, social networks are all hype
Still, FB vote, twitter is far worse

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

I vote Facebook. I prefer to message people or chat with them on Facebook over checking for updates. ThoughTwitter'spcool2

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup has a Facebook, and a Twitter. Twitter is confusing, and just overall hard to learn. Facebook was pretty easy to learn and one of the three pages always on when Killersup's uses his laptop. Youtube, Facebook, and Armor Games.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Killers, even though I'd assume you're voting for facebook - you never actually said that, so confusion may arise there.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Well, you're correct. Killersup over-looked that. Thanks Ghost, Killersup will place a vote for Facebook.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

~first time I post here; hello all~

I'm here to vote for Facebook. I use both - and actually have them both connected - and, despite using Twitter more often in a day - specially because it's easier to access with my browser - than Facebook, the best format for me is Facebook's.

Comparing Facebook with Twitter is kinda hard. Both are social networks, but while Facebook is more personal - for family and friends - and privileges the posting of images, the creation of groups, polls and events, Twitter seems more like a way of spreading something short very fast. So, if you are looking for the virtual socialization, go for Facebook. If you are wanting some publicity for something you do - like a Youtube channel - or want to spread the word about interesting stuff and world news, go for Twitter.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Hmm lesse:

+) FB has 10 votes till now: 70_70_70 (i m the 1st one voted for FB lol), blk2860, GhostOfHorror, tegan190, GhostOfMatrix, soccerdude2, MisterMano, landmaster2000, killersup10, Roger721

+) TW only has one from Mickeyryn (lol u r the 1st person voted for TW and seems u r LONELY now, poor u man :-P)

+) Blank vote of nicho: dunno which one should vote for (for him FB= TW lah :-P) ===> also a FA guy in this battle ==> maybe nicho and mickey ll bcome gud friend after this battle bcoz they r the FA guys in this battle lah :-P

P/S: no harding feeling here ok nicho and mickey? coz I was JK lah :-P

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Are you serious? We already had a whole thread about Facebook vs Twitter.

Like I said before on the thread, Twitter site for stalkers, Facebook not.

Facebook wins my vote.

Showing 241-255 of 1882