Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 188)

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 11:57pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,501 posts

Knight

I don't like Wal-Mart but I shop there often from necessity.
BTW, as I was walking out of it today, some pissed off redneck called the store Meximart. I don't know what happened but it must have something to do with Mexican. xD
Target is boring but I vote for it because the ******* who own Wal-Mart refuses to ensure his workers.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:56am

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

785 posts

Walmart sells more food. The choice is simple.
Walmart.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:16am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,552 posts

Walmart, I rarely go to Target since there's not one where I live.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:43am

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,021 posts

Target. Walmart is just so ewww. Target is better.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:06pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,136 posts

Knight

I have to go with Target on this one. I hate Wal-Mart. I hate the thought of Wal-Mart, I hate the smell of Wal-Mart, and I hate the sounds of Wal-Mart. (My hate for Wal-Mart is very thorough.)

He did? Lol I just thought of it now... As I have been out of it the last few rounds :P

Check your profile comments.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 3:20pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

227 posts

ooh this one is hard.................. hmmmmmm target sells all the same stuff as wall-mart basically (food, clothing, electronics, toys,) just wall-mart has a larger selection. my vote goes to wall-mart.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:02pm

daleks

daleks

3,836 posts

I vote walmart

What is your reasoning Hikakin_Fan? You need some for your vote to count.

As a mod of this thread I have to tell you guys that your reasoning has been pretty thin. Not going to lie, mine was not really good either. We should really work on elaborating on why we like one over another. It doesn't have to be long but a few sentences would be nice.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:10pm

jeol

jeol

3,964 posts

While I really respect Sam Walton (the guy who started Walmart) and how enthusiastic he was at his job, Target to me is an all-around better store to shop, since I generally like the products that Target sell better than Walmart, being higher in quality and representation. For some reason, whenever I go into a Walmart, I get the feeling of being dirty - perhaps that is because white is practically the main color of Walmart, and white is really hard to keep from getting dirty. Target stores seem much more well kept up. If I want something cheap, there is a much better local second-hand store closer to home. I'd much rather not deal with Walmart if I can, unless it's the only store inbetween x and y and I need to buy z for whatever reason.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 12:03am

xeano321

xeano321

3,136 posts

Knight

As a mod of this thread I have to tell you guys that your reasoning has been pretty thin. Not going to lie, mine was not really good either. We should really work on elaborating on why we like one over another. It doesn't have to be long but a few sentences would be nice.

There is no reason why Target is better then Wal-Mart... It just is.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:44pm

daleks

daleks

3,836 posts

There is no reason why Target is better then Wal-Mart... It just is.

There has to be some reason or you would not find Target to be better.

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 188)

You must be logged in to post a reply!