Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Amiran help

Posted Nov 28, '13 at 11:37am

ghetdangky3

ghetdangky3

2 posts

Thanks for the tip on the Levers...although the in-game clue about all the levers not being humble (lowly position), would imply that they would all be in the UP position but it seems like that's not the case.

Posted Nov 28, '13 at 12:15pm

ghetdangky3

ghetdangky3

2 posts

For a Warrior, which is better, the Excalibur or the Dark Axe? Excalibur does 150 damage but has critical as special. Dark Axe does 160 damage but I don't know if it has any special since it costs 2500g to buy at the Nomad's camp. I don't want to buy the Dark Axe and lose my sword gained as a quest-item reward. Anyone ever waste the gold for a Dark Axe? What are it's stats?

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 8:59pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,124 posts

Keep the Excalibur. There really isn't a point in switching over to the Dark Axe given the cost.

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 2:11am

TeleuteEirene

TeleuteEirene

3 posts

Please help:
1) Is there a way to kill the red dragon that is in the Excalibur cave?
2) Where are the King Eagle's Eggs?
3) How do I get the diamond?
Thank you.

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 2:29am

TeleuteEirene

TeleuteEirene

3 posts

Please disregard question 2. I found all the Eagle's eggs. Although I still don't know how to view the achievements.

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 3:22am

TeleuteEirene

TeleuteEirene

3 posts

Forget that last question as well. Finally found out how to view the achievements, killed the red dragon but I still can't get the diamond.

Posted Jan 28, '14 at 2:55pm

thewag

thewag

2 posts

You can kill that Red Dragon, but he is touch. I was level 10, had the excalibur, the really good armor you get from those nomads in the desert wastelands, and I wasn't shy about using healing potions. Also, as a warrior, I started the first by using my abilities that boost my defense, attack damage, and luck. Do defense first since the Dragon will be attacking you as you do the other 2.

Posted Mar 5, '14 at 9:00pm

flums1

flums1

1 post

Where is the labyrinth? In the village i always in the same room and go out in a house...

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 2:07am

SteveClock

SteveClock

1 post

Where are the 2 pieces of evidence?
1. The locked building to the right of Mal??? in the Elven Village
2.?????

the three eagle egg locations:
Village of Burage Chief
Abandon villiage > Labyrinth > fourth room (sequence is Up, Down, Left, Right) behind the 80 grade lock
The desert Nomad Chief after you defeat the Terrors.

Reply to Amiran help

You must be logged in to post a reply!