ForumsThe Tavernwhat was the scariest moment in your entire life

19 4482
startselect3
startselect3
10 posts
Farmer

one day me and my mom were driving around running arends when a speeding d**ch bag got mad at us for going at a decent speed(we were actually going a little over the speed limit!) so in his small brain he decided to scream at us(FYI he was bald and when he was cursing at us his veins were popping from his extreamly red head).I was afraid of this raging d**ch bag, but my mom... well, not so much, i looked over to her to see what reaction she was getting and she was waving at him smiling!! now this was sure to piss him off even more. once the red light turned green we finally got away from that stupid f**got. it had turned out he had gotten so mad that he made a big u-turn acting like he was going to crash into us and my mom got so scared that she was sweating and had some tears in her eyes but it turned out he just did it so he could flip us off even more. after he drove off she called the cops.

• 19 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Oh no. This will just become a thread to talk about being pissed off at bad drivers. I might as well submit something better than that. I guess the scariest moment of my life was when.... OK this is pathetic, but I guess it would be driving in the woods at night to get my dog. I have a pretty easy life for the most part.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

probably when i got mugged and these 3 dudes pulled a gun on me robbed my ipod, it was probably the most pissed off ive been too

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup was underwater. he lost his breath and went back up for a breath. Problem was that he hit the back off of head against a rock and was completly airless. Lungs burning Killersup was finally able to get to the top. He is terrified of water....

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

One time when I was 5 or so my family went to the hot springs in Colorado and there is this river that you can go in and it's current was really fast. It was at night and it felt like it was pitch black. It sounded like we were going into the river so I went in. I didn't see the fast current and I didn't know how to swim well and my hair was black so you couldnt see anything. But then my dad saw me in the river and he somehow pulled me out before I got away.It was so scary!And recently we went back and I didn't want to be afraid of going in that river so I went in at night and it was the best time ever.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

when i rode the zippen pippen what it hurt and made me fell sick and terrified me

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I'm pathetic..... or nothing scares me I'm not sure which but the only thing that comes to mind is the time when I road the Fireball at the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk. I was barely tall enough to go on any rides and I decided to go on the ride. There are two things about me you have to realize... I hate going upside down and at the time I was skinny as hell. The ride is like a pirateship ride but it spins (so you don't stay on the same side) and goes upside down. I was shaking for the rest of the day. I think I was 6 or 7 when this happened.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Once i was climbing a tree. The branch i was standing on broke and I freaked out and barely managed to grab a branch above me, and then i slipped and grabbed at the tree frantically and i split my pinky and caught a branch and hurt my shoulder socket joint thingy. and then i climbed down and went inside.
I still like climbing trees though.

rocky10199
rocky10199
70 posts
Peasant

When i found out that jules verne was dead, that was crazy.
I was like "nooooooooooo jules how could you"
So like yeah that's it...scary right?

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

the most scary moment in my life is when my 5 years junger brother almost fell from a clif....i cought im in last moment

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I've had a lot of scary moments one of the worst was when I went the Maldives and it was the end of our holiday and to get to the airport you had to go by boat but there was a storm coming so we was the last people off to the airport and we had to go in one of the fishing boats rather then the smaller faster boat we came in which was still pretty small but really slow and the waves started to pick up and the boat was rocking so when you looked downwards there was water it was literally on a 90 degree angle and you had to hold on or your would end up falling overboard and this lasted for about 30mins I was bricking it and I somehow fell asleep I might have passed out I'm not sure I just remember waking up as we was getting to the port and giving a big sigh of relief and being really happy to be on dry land.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

Hmm well I have a story that isn't really as scary as everyone's almost dying ones but...
A couple years ago, my dog got hit by a car and my mom and I were frantically driving him to the animal hospital. His back was broken and I was covered in blood holding him and I remember bawling and telling my mom I didn't want to do this. I just sat in the backseat with him while he dragged his legs and tried to move. I didn't know his back was broken so I was freaking out and screaming to my mom that he couldn't move his legs. We eventually had to put him down but I've never been so afraid.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Last year in the 6th grade we were having recess and I heard the whistle and thought it was the go in whistle. Apparantly it was 'there's a car coming' whistle
I was just walking and I didn't see the truck intill someone said my name and pointed at it. The truck was only 3 feet away from me and I ran away.

Unfortunately that was the most funniest thing during the school year and had to wait a whole year till people didn't remember.

Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I'd say the moment I felt more terrified than any other time in my life happened a year ago. My parents made me trim the bushes in the morning, when I'm least awake. and I messed up and sliced through the tip of my middle finger. I freaked out the most when I washed the wound and had an amount of shock [blood was spurting]. I was in the ER for around an hour before they stitched it up.

Yeah, I have a scar and nerve damage from it and it could have been worse, but I freaked out at the amount of blood I saw I lost.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I just remembered another one. I was on my cell phone talking to my dad in the middle of a HUGE storm 2 years ago(Hoosiers and Ohioans should remember those storms) lightning then struck the house and I jumped up and freaked out and hit my head on the counter, I was ok besides from the fact I had a big headache. It was so bad the neighbors(I live in a condo if you didn't know that) had to call the fire department. And out of all of the apartments in the condo we were the only apartment that lost power.

arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Nomad

One time a few years ago, we were driving down this old deserted road beside a dark spooky forest, and we came by an abandoned trailer. It was really old and burnt out and just sitting there right beside the road like the creepiest thing ever. And then my dad went over to investigate and I was freaked out that something was gonna jump out at him or something. After he got back, we drove around the trailer and there was seriously a skull taped to the back of it!(it was fake of course but it was so creepy).

Showing 1-15 of 19