Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

what was the scariest moment in your entire life

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 10:40pm

startselect3

startselect3

10 posts

one day me and my mom were driving around running arends when a speeding d**ch bag got mad at us for going at a decent speed(we were actually going a little over the speed limit!) so in his small brain he decided to scream at us(FYI he was bald and when he was cursing at us his veins were popping from his extreamly red head).I was afraid of this raging d**ch bag, but my mom... well, not so much, i looked over to her to see what reaction she was getting and she was waving at him smiling!! now this was sure to piss him off even more. once the red light turned green we finally got away from that stupid *****got. it had turned out he had gotten so mad that he made a big u-turn acting like he was going to crash into us and my mom got so scared that she was sweating and had some tears in her eyes but it turned out he just did it so he could flip us off even more. after he drove off she called the cops.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 10:48pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Oh no. This will just become a thread to talk about being pissed off at bad drivers. I might as well submit something better than that. I guess the scariest moment of my life was when.... OK this is pathetic, but I guess it would be driving in the woods at night to get my dog. I have a pretty easy life for the most part.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 10:50pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

probably when i got mugged and these 3 dudes pulled a gun on me robbed my ipod, it was probably the most pissed off ive been too

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 9:55pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Killersup was underwater. he lost his breath and went back up for a breath. Problem was that he hit the back off of head against a rock and was completly airless. Lungs burning Killersup was finally able to get to the top. He is terrified of water....

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 10:53pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

One time when I was 5 or so my family went to the hot springs in Colorado and there is this river that you can go in and it's current was really fast. It was at night and it felt like it was pitch black. It sounded like we were going into the river so I went in. I didn't see the fast current and I didn't know how to swim well and my hair was black so you couldnt see anything. But then my dad saw me in the river and he somehow pulled me out before I got away.It was so scary!And recently we went back and I didn't want to be afraid of going in that river so I went in at night and it was the best time ever.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:17pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

when i rode the zippen pippen what it hurt and made me fell sick and terrified me

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 10:46pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

I'm pathetic..... or nothing scares me I'm not sure which but the only thing that comes to mind is the time when I road the Fireball at the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk. I was barely tall enough to go on any rides and I decided to go on the ride. There are two things about me you have to realize... I hate going upside down and at the time I was skinny as hell. The ride is like a pirateship ride but it spins (so you don't stay on the same side) and goes upside down. I was shaking for the rest of the day. I think I was 6 or 7 when this happened.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:07pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

Once i was climbing a tree. The branch i was standing on broke and I freaked out and barely managed to grab a branch above me, and then i slipped and grabbed at the tree frantically and i split my pinky and caught a branch and hurt my shoulder socket joint thingy. and then i climbed down and went inside.
I still like climbing trees though.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:26pm

rocky10199

rocky10199

67 posts

When i found out that jules verne was dead, that was crazy.
I was like "nooooooooooo jules how could you"
So like yeah that's it...scary right?

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 3:18am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

the most scary moment in my life is when my 5 years junger brother almost fell from a clif....i cought im in last moment

Reply to what was the scariest moment in your entire life

You must be logged in to post a reply!