Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If the world really ended, what would you do?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 11:22pm

Cranium80

Cranium80

460 posts

If the worled ended, we'd all be dead. So I guess that means I wouldn't do very much!

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 1:04am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

I'd save the world.

How in the hell would you manage that?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:59am

sensanaty

sensanaty

862 posts

Then I guess I will drink as much as I can get my grubby hands on.

In Singapore.
Good luck with that one, mate. (joke, of course, I've gotten drunk more in Singapore than anywhere else)

Well, I for one would hijack an airplane and fly it, since I wanna die knowing that I actually fulfilled my dream, even though unsuccessfully.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 8:38am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,668 posts

Well if it ended then I'd be dead and wouldn't have much freedom of choice.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 8:44am

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

well being an alien i would laugh and when the world died out i would make armor games be transferd to my home olanets mind network system while makeing sure i translated it to my races language cause most of them cant speak any human language

We can tell that English isn't your first language.
In the case of a apocalypse, I would gather supplies and live in a bunker that I would build. I would kill myself if things got worse, and I would laugh at my family dying. *Sadistic*

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:13am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

Zombie apocalypse? Become Daryl Dixon, survive forever.

But if it's really ending, as in no hope of survival? Spend time with family and do things that we enjoy.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:18am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,181 posts

Knight

In Singapore.
Good luck with that one, mate. (joke, of course, I've gotten drunk more in Singapore than anywhere else)

Booooo....It's not as strict as people think it to be. Come to think of it, it isn't strict.

After some thinking, it would be good if OP clarified the state of the planet after the entire human species except moi got wiped out. Or are we supposed to imagine that?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:22pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

84 posts

That would depend on how the world ends.  Does the sun explode consuming the Earth?  Are aliens invading?  Is it zombies, and if so are they viral/bacterial zombies or supernatural zombies that climbed out of their own graves?  Is there a nuclear war?  Some of these are survivable and would mostly involve me leaving civilized areas and only entering towns and cities to gather supplies, just in different ways depending on what exactly caused the end of the world.  The sun exploding doesn't really give any hope for survival so there's no sense in trying.  If aliens invade we're screwed already so you can look forward to me hunting you down on their behalf (don't listen to movies, your old Lisa computer can't create a virus that will destroy alien space ships).

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:56pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

In the case of a apocalypse

Don't be foolish..it isn't the apocalypse that would happen...it will be the alpacalypse. My means of survival? Carl Wheezer.....'s cousin

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 8:57pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

i'd drop lots of acid so i could go out frying bawls

Reply to If the world really ended, what would you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!