Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Storage Wars is "Fake?"

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:45pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

So... Read this. >

Do you think it is a fake? I personally love the show and have watched it for a long time. I liked dave for his YUPPPPPP and Barry for his reckless spending. x) Jarrod and Brandi... Meh. And Darrel was just random lol ;D

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:55pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

It seems legit.......................... but on the other hand I thought Dave was really annoying with his "yuuuuuuuuuup" (he just used it too much). loved the show though.
just a recap:

seems legit

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:57pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

but on the other hand I thought Dave was really annoying with his "yuuuuuuuuuup"

^^ You are now thinking like Darrel and Jarrod xD

It seems legit..........................

Why so many dots? :P

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 9:07pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Well I personally thinks it's a fake for sure now that someone's gone out and said it. I used to love it, but then I found out the whole things was a sham, and now I don't think I can ever watch it again ;.(

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 9:10pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Well I personally thinks it's a fake for sure now that someone's gone out and said it. I used to love it, but then I found out the whole things was a sham, and now I don't think I can ever watch it again ;.(

So sad... :( Even if it truly is a fake I shalln't watching it. I like it for what it is ^^ But it seems very legit to me...

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:29pm

samiel

samiel

308 posts

All those shows are fake except for Pawn Stars

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:33pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

well, pawn stars is definetly the least scripted out of all of them

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 2:15am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

well, pawn stars is definetly the least scripted out of all of them

...you need to go rewatch pawn stars then

In totally related news

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 6:27pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

Yeah, the show is cool, but I'm still confused on how someone would fail to pay a $120-ish monthly rent when there is thousands of dollars of jewelry inside. Maybe all that cool stuff is stolen, but then the cops would probably look into it. So Dave's story actually makes sense. I'll have to follow this story.

What about American Pickers?

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 7:28pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

Does it matter if it's fake? Shows are meant to be entertaining, and if you are entertained, who cares?

Reply to Storage Wars is "Fake?"

You must be logged in to post a reply!