102 posts

where do you live?

where do you want to travel to?

what do you like about where you live?

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 9:50pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I live in Iowa! I would like to travel to Scotland sometime. I like corn and the ridiculous stereotypes about Iowa. Do people actually think we ride cows to work? Apparently. We also have the most crop circles and we also produce a lot of pork. Pork is awesome. Gas prices are also cheaper up here because we produce ethanol.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 10:06pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

I live in San Diego. So Cal :)

I want to travel to a lot of Asia in the east and most of north europe ^^

Third I want to live in Japan. Sushi is awesome ;DD

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 10:58pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

I live in Colorado!

I want to travel to China!I'm sorta an Asian!

I like everything about where I live

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 11:40pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Ohio.

Tour Europe, possibly even live there.

Nearly nothing, the city I live in is garbage. I can't wait to get out of here.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 11:42pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,845 posts

Knight

Singapore, along the East, though that hardly matters on an island 40 kilometres at its widest.

I want to study in the UK, but I'll always want to stay here. It is home after all.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 11:53pm

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

126 posts

Southern Cali. I want to travel to Japan again. If I lived anywhere besides Cali, it'd probs also be Japan.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 12:05am

Roxxar123

Roxxar123

59 posts

I live in California. No certain cities will be said, though :P

California is very warm. And it's big. And...dry :(

I'd want to live in space. But in reality, I'd stay in California. Or...Rhode Island. Seems like a nice place, although small.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 12:18am

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

435 posts

In Southern California at the moment, but I'll be spending most of the next 3.5 years in the Northeast due to college. I'll probably come back here during breaks, but how often will be contingent on the internships I get.

For grad school and the early years of independent life, I would love to live in a vivacious urban environment, ideally in San Francisco, Boston, or New York City. Afterwards, a suburban area with some culture would be nice.

As for traveling, I'd love to go to Japan, France, and England. Might study abroad in one of those countries, but that'll take some serious curricular planning.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 2:03am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

Not going to right out say it...but if someone can guess it (and not just randomly guess it too..) I will tell them if they are right or wrong

I would love to travel Europe again...as well as re-visit Japan (Nagahama to be exact)

Reply to Where are you from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!