Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where are you from?

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 8:31pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,348 posts

AG really needs to hold a meeting for us community members so we can all meet each other and stand there awkwardly for a few minute then walk away

Only if its in NYC. Then we could go to that and then catch a Yankee game. Sound like a date pang?

The Mets

Yeah, that's pretty true. We try to forget about them.....

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 9:59pm

daleks

daleks

3,207 posts

I live in NY, whats not to like?

The Yankees. Traffic. Noise. How they cannot figure out that the Giants and Jets are now in New Jersey.

Anyway. I live in Indiana. Born in Florida. Indiana is nice. The people are friendly.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 10:03pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

Killersup lives in Pennsylvania, right under New York. The people are not nice, nor intelligent.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 10:55pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,348 posts

The Yankees. Traffic. Noise.

Your nickname is shovel, your argument is invalid.
The noise I don't find bothersome one bit. In an odd way, it's nice. There is something peaceful about drivers getting pissed at each other...

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 12:19am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,186 posts

Indiana is nice

High five daleks WHOOOOOO!!!

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 9:19am

spitz82

spitz82

6 posts

a nice village
i want to go to Rome i think that would be nice some apartment building there were once temples to gods
i like that there is little noise

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 2:17pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,348 posts

The people are not nice, nor intelligent.

They cant drive either. I hate how they drive in Pennsylvania. Not that I drive, but they are still fairly annoying from the shotgun. That, and the stealers are the things I dislike.
While on the topic of Pennsylvania sports, I was on a plane with Andrew McCutchen. I would have asked for an autograph, but I was decked out in yankee gear and he was looking at me funny....

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 3:52pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

They cant drive either. I hate how they drive in Pennsylvania. Not that I drive, but they are still fairly annoying from the shotgun. That, and the stealers are the things I dislike.
While on the topic of Pennsylvania sports, I was on a plane with Andrew McCutchen. I would have asked for an autograph, but I was decked out in yankee gear and he was looking at me funny....

They are ignorant hypocrites...they make up their mind and refuse tolisten to anybody else. Although, full of "trolls", good ones too.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 3:54pm

arcticwolf33

arcticwolf33

436 posts

I live up here in Alberta, it's nice up here. Especially because it's in Canada. (the best country. ever.) If I could live anywhere, I might live by the coast of British Columbia, or maybe somewhere like Brazil.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 8:25pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

I live in Arizona, I was born in Arizona, and I will more then likely continue to live in Arizona.

I always wanted to move to Los Angeles. Living with 3,000,000 other people would be awesome.

That, and the stealers are the things I dislike.

True. The *Steelers make Pennsylvania entirely unappealing.

Reply to Where are you from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!