Forums

ForumsForum Games

The 100th Hunger Games Quarter Quell

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 9:33pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

203 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 13
Weapon skills: Bow
Survival Skills: Basic survival, Stealth, Path finding.
Strength: 6
Speed:8
Intelligence;6
District: 12
Inventory: Bow, Arrows (12)

I drink some water, rest and then go out of the cave to scout the area

 

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:06am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Name: pang tong
Age: 17
District: 4
Weapon skills: Halberd, dual swords, bow and arrow
Survival Skills: Basic survival
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 10

I immediately go towards the halberd in hopes of retrieving it

 

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 10:20am

dechlan1

dechlan1

1,153 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 13
Weapon skills: Bow
Survival Skills: Basic survival, Stealth, Path finding.
Strength: 6
Speed:8
Intelligence;6
District: 12
Inventory: Bow, Arrows (12)

You drink and take a few minutes break. As you scout you spot 2 guys walking up the coast. D5 male and D6 male. The D5 male has a spear and the D6 male is carrying 2 large backpacks. They haven't spotted you yet. What do you do?


Name: pang tong
Age: 17
District: 4
Weapon skills: Halberd, dual swords, bow and arrow
Survival Skills: Basic survival
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 10
Inventory: Halberd.

You reach the halberd and just pick it up when you see the D8 male coming towards you he is armed with an axe.

 

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 1:20pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

203 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 13
Weapon skills: Bow
Survival Skills: Basic survival, Stealth, Path finding.
Strength: 6
Speed:8
Intelligence;6
District: 12
Inventory: Bow, Arrows (12)

I shoot 2 arrows toward the D6 male, run away and hope to hear the cannon

 

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 12:48am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Name: pang tong
Age: 17
District: 4
Weapon skills: Halberd, dual swords, bow and arrow
Survival Skills: Basic survival
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 10
Inventory: Halberd

*question..do I take the battle sequence one move at a time..or is it all one turn?*

Please answer question before continuation

 

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 3:08pm

dechlan1

dechlan1

1,153 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 13
Weapon skills: Bow
Survival Skills: Basic survival, Stealth, Path finding.
Strength: 6
Speed:8
Intelligence;6
District: 12
Inventory: Bow, Arrows (10)

You fire the two arrows and start running away. You hear the cannon and the D5 male comes around the corner chasing you with his spear. Now what?

Name: pang tong
Age: 17
District: 4
Weapon skills: Halberd, dual swords, bow and arrow
Survival Skills: Basic survival
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 10
Inventory: Halberd

One move at a time.

 

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:59pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Name: pang tong
Age: 17
District: 4
Weapon skills: Halberd, dual swords, bow and arrow
Survival Skills: Basic survival
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 10
Inventory: Halberd

I set my halberd in a defensive position ready to deflect the axe..setting my feet up in a counterstrike position while doing so

now I wait.. haha

 

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 12:33am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Not going to join because I never saw the sense in reading horror/apocalypse books, but perhaps you should add a Hunger/Thirst variable, to more properly reflect your character's condition. After all, no matter how well-equipped a character is, he/she wont be any good in a fight if s/he's starving and/or thirsty.

Just a suggestion.

 

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 7:17am

dechlan1

dechlan1

1,153 posts

Name: pang tong
Age: 17
District: 4
Weapon skills: Halberd, dual swords, bow and arrow
Survival Skills: Basic survival
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 10
Inventory: Halberd
Hunger: Not Hungry
Thirst: Not Thirsty
Wounds: None
Illnesses: None
Energy: Full

He runs straight into you and you deflect his axe. He pushes your weapon to the side and lifts his axe up ready to strike.

 

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 8:20am

nolaldi

nolaldi

203 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 13
Weapon skills: Bow
Survival Skills: Basic survival, Stealth, Path finding.
Strength: 6
Speed:8
Intelligence;6
District: 12
Inventory: Bow, Arrows (10)
Hunger: Not Hungry
Thirst: Not Thirsty
Wounds: None
Illnesses: None
Energy: Full

I climb a tree and try shoot him from there

 
Reply to The 100th Hunger Games Quarter Quell

You must be logged in to post a reply!