Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Gun control in the US

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 6:17pm

wolf1991

wolf1991

3,061 posts

Can someone please help me understand this insanity? Where does this paranoia stem from?  Well aside from...

Alex Jones

This man is truly insane. As this video shows Alex Jones, not only failed to debate anything relating to the subject at hand, but flat out refused to, despite that being the purpose of the entire debate.

Now, I realize I'm using an extremist as my primary evidence, but I simply cannot account for American citizen's paranoia. It's almost as if the cold war never ended.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 6:44pm

xxcommandoxx97

xxcommandoxx97

11 posts

He was trying to prove his point while Piers Morgan wanting to avoid answering any of Alex Jones questions. Because they were true and he knows it.

RON PAUL!!!!! THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!  LIBERTY!!!!!!!!! 2ND AMMENDMENT!!!!!!!

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 6:51pm

wolf1991

wolf1991

3,061 posts

He was trying to prove his point while Piers Morgan wanting to avoid answering any of Alex Jones questions. Because they were true and he knows it.

Did we watch the same video? Alex Jones wouldn't answer Morgan's questions. Not only that he kind of just started rambling about nonsense.

RON PAUL!!!!! THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!  LIBERTY!!!!!!!!! 2ND AMMENDMENT!!!!!!!

Please stop that. It's unnecessary.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 6:59pm

xxcommandoxx97

xxcommandoxx97

11 posts

Did we watch the same video? Alex Jones wouldn't answer Morgan's questions. Not only that he kind of just started rambling about nonsense.

We did watch the same video and its not the gun that kills the person like alex was saying....Its the person holding it!  Piers is trying to avoid that whole statement there. The meds they put us on here do affect our brain and that is another source of the porblem. This is not nonsense this is the truth!

RON PAUL!!!!! THE CONSTITUTION!!! GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 7:11pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

RON PAUL!!!!! THE CONSTITUTION!!! GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

SPAMM!!!! SPAMMM!!!! GIVE ME SPAMMM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!
ron paul can lick my hairy ***.
the constitution is not holy scripture.
and you already have liberty. so i can only give you death.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 7:59pm

xxcommandoxx97

xxcommandoxx97

11 posts

whats your name so i can deport you?

RON PAUL!!!! THE CONSTITUTION!!! GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 8:17pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/attachments/c6-z06-discussion/47706078d1349149601-new-2013-shelby-662-h-p-vs-c6-z06-trollspray.jpg

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 9:05pm

xxcommandoxx97

xxcommandoxx97

11 posts

look u r from the netherlands u cant carry a gun so u dont really have much of a opinion in this matter..

RON PAUL!!! THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!  GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 9:31pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

look u r from the netherlands u cant carry a gun so u dont really have much of a opinion in this matter..

i can if i really want to.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 9:43pm

xxcommandoxx97

xxcommandoxx97

11 posts

yeah but listen to me. yall over there are in a really bad government system.
We over here have the right to carry guns for a reason to fight against a tyrannical government like yall have.
RON PAUL!!!! THE CONSTITUTION!!! GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!

Reply to Gun control in the US

You must be logged in to post a reply!