Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The Illuminati

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 7:21am

partydevil

partydevil

5,068 posts

this process will be repeated with every religion until the world is either atheist, or satanic (leveyan of course).

what is wrong with buddhism and hinduism?

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 12:13pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,817 posts

There is no evidence to support the fact the Illuminati is real.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 12:18pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

They aren't atheist/satanic...duh

What are you talking about? You have Blade and myself right here..two members, in the flesh

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 12:24pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,817 posts

What are you talking about? You have Blade and myself right here..two members, in the flesh

I was referring to the absolute, specific group. There have been a few under the name but they've (for the most part) diminished and went away. And I know you're kidding, but I looked at Blade's post and it's actually hard to tell.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 4:42pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,068 posts

They aren't atheist

ahum?
the devas are no gods ;)

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 11:54pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

buddhists are part of the atheistic umbrella (well partially anyway) so they are the lowest priority. hinduism, though it is a very versatile religion, still clings to notions and superstitions that cause suffering to their members (like the belief among certain hindus that the Ganges river is immune to pollution, which contributes to a lot of cholera among the bigger cities). because of this, we are still obligated to remove hinduism.

if we made ourselves public, then we make ourselves just as vulnerable to corruption as the catholic church did all those years ago. it's partially why we are so shrouded in secrecy, to keep ourselves protected.

I looked at Blade's post and it's actually hard to tell.

whether or not I speak the truth is irrelevant. the world is changing, and I am going to be there to help it along.

-Blade

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 10:49am

MacII

MacII

1,368 posts

How come no one's mentioned Robert Anton Wilson & Robert Shea's The Illuminatus! Trilogy yet?* Note: A sense of humor is required, read at own peril.

* Or have they? If so, must have overlooked, so sorry.

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 12:17pm

09philj

09philj

406 posts

People like conspiracy theories because they make them feel empowered; everyone likes to know secrets.

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 8:35pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

People like conspiracy theories because they make them feel empowered; everyone likes to know secrets.

that isn't really very accurate. it's more like people who have no idea of how it really works invent a fantasy that explains it all in their heads (this has been proven with the creation of personal deities). conspiracy theories utilize the same principle as a god creation but on a smaller scale.

-Blade

Reply to The Illuminati

You must be logged in to post a reply!