ForumsWEPRThe Illuminati

47 24883
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

The Illuminati: are they real? Is our world so corrupt? Is the NewWorldOrder real? Are the Vanderbuilts and the Sinclairs and all the old families plotting to take over the world? Were the shootings this past week staged??? Are we all doomed?

Personally I say...yes. But not to the biggest extent. I believe there are the Illuminati and the are plotting to take over the world.

What do you guys think???

• 47 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Because to a degree its inevitable. "really powerful people" is just a title you can give important people like large company/stock owners, bankers, corrupt politicians, maybe decent politicians too, high officers, etc. Obviously some of them know help each other and occasionally one probably needs some help from the other in the form of political influence, money, information, etc.

To a certain degree that is certainly true, that is why we have, as mentioned, lobbies but also political parties, international coalitions and stock market. However all of this is well known to the public and there's nothing inherently 'evil' about it. Anyone sufficiently realistic will be aware also of all the conflicts and diverging opinions and ideals that would make something like a unified global evil shadow government totally impossible.
DaGoblin
DaGoblin
50 posts
Nomad

ofc, its foolish to think a completely conflict free handful all work together on everything they do.

But toying with the Idea that they do that, it will probably be more then about money wouldn't you think? So I'm not so sure about the Evil part either.

Showing 46-47 of 47