Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Christmas! (is here!)

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 4:35pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Those all sound awesome :)

@collimore: My brother also got a new iPhone. His first phone. He is hella thrilled.

@Freakenstein: Are those....Avocatos?

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 4:45pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,914 posts

i got a nintendo 3ds, pokemon white, sonic generations and kingdom hearts dream drop distance.

and i dont even celibrate christmas :P

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 5:20pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Killersup got a ps3, and a few band T-shirts...thats about it guys. :P

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 5:32pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Keep it weird, Portland.

I got a gaming chair and a couple games. I also got a lava lamp, some legos, and the Words With Friends board game, hoping there would be little slots to put the letters, unlike Scrabble. Whenever we get a board game out and play it on the floor, my dog comes up and wants to lick us and walks all over the board. xD He's a goofball like that. And yes, I still play with legos.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 6:00pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,094 posts

@Freakenstein: Are those....Avocatos?

The Palmer Bunny brand name and the "double crisp" flavor suggests they are Krackel-like chocolates! They are very tasty things. Avocados for Christmas would be yucky.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 6:12pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Today I got Beats, Hoodies, T-Shirts, Black Ops 2, 20€ for paypal, 50$, book shop voucher and got a Blackberry about a month ago.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 6:16pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Now I got more money, some clothes, candy, and a Christmas mug. Will use later for hot cocoa.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 6:30pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

We should all post photos at some time? :D
Be fun, I might do it later.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 6:35pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

I got a Coca-Cola Clock, a $40 gift card to the antique mall near me, the Monty Python DVD set, some ration cards from WW2 and a Canadian penny from 1882. Yep, I get some pretty strange things. My favorite thing that I got is a  Bacon Wallet!
Christmas was good to me this year.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 7:10pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

a Santa Claus nightcap,

That sounds awesome. You need to post a picture of that.

some ration cards from WW2

Hold onto those. They will be worth some big bucks one of these days.

I didn't get anything for Christmas. That is due to the small fact that my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

I accidentally walked in on a Christmas party at work though, and I walked out with a green chilli burrito and a thing of gummy worms.

Reply to Christmas! (is here!)

You must be logged in to post a reply!