Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Soccer chat

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 1:52am

omarzoco

omarzoco

17 posts

Well here is where you'll talk about soccer like what's happening in the Barclays league or who's your favorite team or player so let it spill out.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 8:39am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,069 posts

Knight

Meh, it's either Man City or Man United. Money vs money. It's not a contest anymore.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 11:42am

omarzoco

omarzoco

17 posts

Lol money Vs money I think I'm with Man City because David Silva is a cool player so ya but Man U is cool too with Rooney and all those good players.

So who do you think is going to win the next world cup (men) ?

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 11:49am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,069 posts

Knight

Spain. Or Germany. Should be a toss up between these two, since Brazil has been poor recently (Olympics). Italy has an aging squad, and England is still rebuilding. Hopefully the Three Lions will get better over time. Walcott, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Ox, Wilshere. Up the Gunners!

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 11:55am

omarzoco

omarzoco

17 posts

Yes Spain or Germany but also Spain was really poor in the world cup but still Brazil is still behind also aging. England maybe at the Europe cup but you never know. But Spain is aging to aren't they ?

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 12:09pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,069 posts

Knight

Well, they keep springing up new faces. Shouldn't be a problem for them I think.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 6:30pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,487 posts

Manchester United will win the Premier League title, they just know how to grind away at the opposition and push and push until the goal comes. Plus, City are sort of imploding.
United will do it as they have done it many times before.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 6:32pm

kingjac11

kingjac11

486 posts

I think spain will lose euro 2016 but win the next world cup,as for the premier league chelsea could still mount a comeback.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 7:19pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

Soccer! I am finding the Premiership exciting. Manchester United appear to be waliking away with it. The big teams are about to enter the third round of the FA Cup. My home town team, Middlesbrough, are playing a nonLeague team, which is a potential banana skin. Soccer is alive and kicking in the UK.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 7:50pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I'm hoping england will start to rise up in the next few years we have quite a lot of young players that should hopefully improve a lot,,

Reply to Soccer chat

You must be logged in to post a reply!