Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Pets of Armor Games Users

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 6:14am

Arceus12

Arceus12

148 posts

I have 8 alive cats + more kittens to come.The cats names are:Sugar, Leo, Wiskar, Qiwi, Tabitha Twitchit, Zeus.

Ferrets are illegal in California. We're fighting hard to fix that.

I'm sorry to hear that Ferret i hope that the ban will be lifted.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 10:25am

collimore

collimore

46 posts

I've got two Saint Bernards. There names are Thelma and Louise :) And I also have a cat but he spends most of his time outdoors and we rarely see him...

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 3:24pm

3 posts

I have 2 turtles and some fish!

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 10:28pm

DancesWithFoxes

DancesWithFoxes

60 posts

My two handsome boys :)

Cosmo
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/Cosmo_zps69b44e39.jpg

Bear
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/bear_zpscf9ea964.jpg

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 10:36pm

alovera1

alovera1

520 posts

I have 8 cats and a dog that cats names are Sarah, Phoebe, Mexxycatcat, Octavius, Babydoll, Muffin, Oasis, and Bear the dogs name is Shelly.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 11:45pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,688 posts

Ferrets are illegal in California. We're fighting hard to fix that.

I thought you were kidding when you said that O.o then come to find out it is true..

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 12:40am

Roxxar123

Roxxar123

62 posts

So many descriptions rather then images XD

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 3:11am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

I had a turtle and some fishes.My parents don't let me have a real pet,like a cat for example.I would wish that I have lizard.That will be cool.

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 5:18am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Ah, I would provide pictures but they are all on my phone :P

I have a cat named Bear. :D He's a Siberian kitty, and he's super fluffy. He's about 4 or 5 years old now. We found him in the Smoky Mountains on vacation and he stayed with us for 2 years. Then he ran away, but a year later I found him at a shelter that someone dropped him off at. BOOM, FATE.
In a week or two I will be able to bring home my Crown Tail Beta fish, Poseidon :D He's blue and has a really long beard so he's kind of awkward when he shows off his fins but it makes me love him more :D I mean, awkward person, awkward fish. It's a great pair.
And in February I will be buying myself a puppy because I FRIGGIN CAN. *hopefully* I will be able to find myself an Irish Setter puppy, but really any will do.
Now, my sister has a bunny that we bought for her, but I take care of him and he really loves me, so I claim him as mine. My sister doesn't even really care, she ignores the poor baby :< He's about 6 or 7 months old. Floppy-eared dwarf bunny, if anyone here knows bunnies.

But yeah. I don't like to call them pets. They are more like kids to me. :<

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 11:56am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

I have 2 derpy dogs, 2 crazy cats, (names for the dogs: blue and pearl (pearl is black...) the cats are pinecone and mocha, but we call em big and little cat...) and a butt ton of chickens.

Reply to The Pets of Armor Games Users

You must be logged in to post a reply!