MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,654 posts

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

ok, first, i try to get on kenjis tree (but only if i am near enough to do that without alarming the enemy) as silently as possible (but only when i am near enough so the enemy will not notice me). i try to figure a plan out with kenji after i got on his tree.

if that action would alarm the enemy, then i will stay where i am and try to show kenji my plan: i throw a flash bang, followed by 1 or 2 'nades from kenji, then we both use our guns to attack the enemy to distract him so the grenade/s have enough time to explode so we can get down to use our melee weapons or so that kenji get down to use his katanas while i cover him with my glock.

Noooooooooo no no no no no bad bad bad idea. bad.

We're up high in the dark. I have a long-range offensive weapon and you have a pistol, and we each have excellent close-range weapons. We're not going to do anything until the last minute.
1: No one knows where we are. We're hiding in trees at dark
2: We don't get a bonus for killing enemies unless they are other players.
3: We have no idea how much health that thing has, and if we don't kill it, it might regenerate health.
4: Even if we kill it, we will give ourselves away to other players.

Our safest bet is to leave it alone. If it doesn't find us, it will hunt down and attack other players. If we keep it quiet, we can clean house when other players show up.

And stay in your tree. It'll be harder for enemies to attack us if we're hitting them from two directions.

Just sit back and watch.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:21am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

So, my internet decided to give up on me. Anyways I had no way to get onto the site or whatever to tell you guys. I'll try and post a few updates up today..

It's 4:21am that's why I say today. xD

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:17am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,654 posts

Okay. We're waiting, though.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 12:38pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Noooooooooo no no no no no bad bad bad idea. bad.

We're up high in the dark. I have a long-range offensive weapon and you have a pistol, and we each have excellent close-range weapons. We're not going to do anything until the last minute.
1: No one knows where we are. We're hiding in trees at dark
2: We don't get a bonus for killing enemies unless they are other players.
3: We have no idea how much health that thing has, and if we don't kill it, it might regenerate health.
4: Even if we kill it, we will give ourselves away to other players.

Our safest bet is to leave it alone. If it doesn't find us, it will hunt down and attack other players. If we keep it quiet, we can clean house when other players show up.

And stay in your tree. It'll be harder for enemies to attack us if we're hitting them from two directions.

Just sit back and watch.

yeah, you are right. i thought that we could loot it if we could defeat it. then e save that strategy for an other enemy, kay?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 1:45pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,654 posts

yeah, you are right. i thought that we could loot it if we could defeat it. then we save that strategy for an other enemy, kay?

Exactly. A nightwatcher is a cyborg, accoring to sourwhatup2. There won't be anything to loot. We can only loot chests and dead players, and we don't gain any EXP for killing NPCs. Just sit with your back to the tree trunk and be as silent as possible.

Plus, as long as it's near us, it's defending us! No one's going to come near us if a night hunter is right there!

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:17pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Just update everyone's profiles when you can sourwhatup2.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:41am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Plus, as long as it's near us, it's defending us! No one's going to come near us if a night hunter is right there!

but as long as he is there we can not leave. what happens when he decides "suddenly" to stay where he is? the only way to get then away is to kill him or to get from tree to tree as silently as possible.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:43am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,654 posts

but as long as he is there we can not leave. what happens when he decides "suddenly" to stay where he is? the only way to get then away is to kill him or to get from tree to tree as silently as possible.

Where do we have to go? We have rations and water. Besides, it's a NIGHTwatcher. They only come out at night.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 3:22pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Where do we have to go? We have rations and water. Besides, it's a NIGHTwatcher. They only come out at night.

i know, but the game creator could change his mind or add daywatchers or so. also, our rations and water will not last forever...

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 4:57pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,654 posts

Don't give him ideas! *facepalm* You're going to make it twice as hard if he does that.

sourwhatup, GET OVER HERE.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!