Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:23am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 23/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go around to find something that's going to aid my wound (if it hasn't healed yet)

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 9:29am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,917 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]
*TEAM: Green

with tears in my eyes i get all there is, wear the armour and run for the woods. i look for a really high or hidden place like a mountain or a bush to get a good view on my surroundings and hide there being allert with my sniper rifle

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 11:07am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 71/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock), 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i hold my glock firmly in my left hand, my dagger in my right hand and look around, trying to find a sign where the nightwatcher could be. also, i wait for a silent response from kenji so we can both plan our next move.

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:20pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 30/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons:*Unidentified Small Pistol Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I head to the cabin, try to open the door, and go in. If I'm lucky it unlock and there's a stove so I could cook something.

~You head over to the cabin and open the door, it's completely empty but there is a kitchen with a stove and fridge. Though you don't have any food you could cook. You could check the fridge or look around the cabin. You could also just go to bed before or after you do all of this.
[20 Hunger] [2 Thirst]

--------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I shoot towards the eye.

~You shoot towards the eye and since the bullets are made from plasma it seems easy to follow your shots. You shoot several times, 7 to be exact. You eventually hit the monster in the eye. There's a problem though. There is no more glowing red eye now, but you can still hear the monster roaring and it's footsteps getting louder and louder.
[20% Charge]

----------------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 3 Time ‘Nades, 20 arrows
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I motion to Tarren to shoot towards the vicinity of the eye..while he does so I roll a time 'nade set for 7 seconds towards the eye

~Tarren agrees and starts shooting and eventually hit the monster in the eye. There's a problem though. There is no more glowing red eye now, but you can still hear the monster roaring and it's footsteps getting louder and louder.

-----------------------------------------------

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 3/50
*Thirst: 1/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go around to find something that's going to aid my wound (if it hasn't healed yet)

[Good thinking. It could have got infected]

~You search around and find some glowing plants on the tree. You notice the plant is familiar from when you have watched the show yourself. Players would use this for multi-purpose things such as healing wounds. You take the plant and rub it against your wound. It instantly heals up but you become dehydrated and hungry. You are still in the forest and you don't see many signs of animals, there is also a lake nearby. You could also create a fire somehow to cook something.
[20 Hunger] [6 Thirst]

----------------------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

with tears in my eyes i get all there is, wear the armour and run for the woods. i look for a really high or hidden place like a mountain or a bush to get a good view on my surroundings and hide there being alert with my sniper rifle

~Unfortunately you cannot take the sword because it's too heavy of a weapon and you can become exhausted extremely fast. You do take the armor though. The sniper rifle still seems to be attached to the wall but as soon as you attempt to grab it, the chain disintegrates. Strange, you ignore it and take it and out it on your back. You open the door and head off the the woods. On your way you keep your pistol in hand in case of any Nightwatchers. While you are heading out you notice a cabin with the lights on, it seems as if someone is in there and it's only about a few miles away, at least shorter than walking to the woods.

------------------------------------------------------

If you aren't here then it's because you are probably in a situation with your partner and I need both parties to write down their choices.

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:27pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Sour..you forgot about my rolling of the time 'nade

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 30/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons:*Unidentified Small Pistol Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I check the fridge, if there isn't anything there I'll heat the cook fish up before eating it, I don't like eating cold things.

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:51pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,087 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I WILL NOT DIE THIS WAY.

I draw both Katanas and step out a little onto the branch (I picked a very thick branch). It can't jump all the way up to my limb, so it'll have to use the trunk, or try to jump from another tree.

By the way, aren't you going a little far by saying "You put your hand on your katana and are sweating" and stuff? I was going to shoot it when it was distracted at my partner's tree.

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:15pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Sour..you forgot about my rolling of the time 'nade

Wow I'm idiot. I'll add it to the next part, just pretend I wrote it down anyways n.n

----------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I WILL NOT DIE THIS WAY.

[Yeah I won't jump ahead of myself next time.]

I draw both Katanas and step out a little onto the branch (I picked a very thick branch). It can't jump all the way up to my limb, so it'll have to use the trunk, or try to jump from another tree.

~With both Katanas in hand you prepare for an attack. But it doesn't seem to be anywhere in plain view that you can know of. You stay quietly and alert. You don't hear anything but silence for a while. You and your partner nervous and trying to hurry up and get out of this mess. You then hear something close by above you. You quickly look above and prepare to attack the Nightwatcher but you look over and it's attack your partner. He was caught off guard and is now being punched over and over but it seems he managed to get a few critical stabs on the enemy. He seems to be unconscious since he isn't moving... or dead. He then stops and looks at you and jumps back up into the air. What's your next move?

--------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 39/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock), 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i hold my glock firmly in my left hand, my dagger in my right hand and look around, trying to find a sign where the nightwatcher could be. also, i wait for a silent response from kenji so we can both plan our next move.

~You look at Kenji and wait for an attack. You hear nothing but silence. Your grip isn't the best due to your sweaty palms but you manage it. You then hear something from above and quickly prepare for the attack. A Nightwatcher jumps on you and starts punching away at you, you manage to get a few stabs with your dagger, probably critical but after only a few stabs you start to see black until finally you are knocked out.
[Knocked out until Kenji can wake you up so you'll have to wait for him to respond] [Lost 32 HP from fight]

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:26pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 3 Time ‘Nades, 20 arrows
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I grab one of my arrows and hold it in anticipation...

I then motion to Tarren to take another shot in the same direction to light up the area like when we entered

And don't forget that 'nade ;)

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,087 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

What do you mean, he "jumps back into the air?" Did it leave, or is it heading for me, or is it still there?

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!