Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:38pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

What do you mean, he "jumps back into the air?" Did it leave, or is it heading for me, or is it still there?


Let me explain it I guess. So after he was done destroying Ghalaghor's face he jumps back into the air. Remember he attack from above so I'm assuming that he's probably coming after you as well after he gave you a look. :P

Hope that clears it up. So basically it's heading for you, you just don't know from what angle or position.
 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 8:00pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,927 posts

Knight

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I take another shot but I back away a little bit, just in case if it jumps out.

By the way, is this monster a male or female?

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 8:46pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You missed mine.

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 9:21pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

You missed mine.


Nope lol. I was going to wait for thebluerabbit but whatever :P

By the way, is this monster a male or female?


Unkown.

*****
UPDATE: Not that I've been working on Ground Zero II or anything but I have lots of ideas in the back of my head. One for which take of hunger and thirst, I don't think it's because it's a hassle to keep up with, it's just because I don't want to focus so much on the technical part but more on the adventure and story itself. Most people wanted it out anyways so I hope you guys are happy about that n.n Other than that you guys should keep an eye out for how the next one is gonna be.
*****

----------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I take another shot but I back away a little bit, just in case if it jumps out.


~You take another shot not knowing where it is, but you shoot at where the noise is coming from. The room lights up for a few seconds and you see the monster charging at both you and your partner. When the room lit up you both notice that the grenade your partner threw is right in front of the monster and it instantly blows up and lights the room up. You both get knocked over from the explosion and suddenly it's just silence. You get up and your partner uses some type of switch on the wall that was lit up. It turns the lights on. It seems like there is only one exit, but there are a few supplies around, even though most of it got destroyed.

---------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 3 Time Ă¢Nades, 20 arrows
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I grab one of my arrows and hold it in anticipation...

I then motion to Tarren to take another shot in the same direction to light up the area like when we entered


~Your partner shoots and the room lights up for a few seconds and you see the monster charging at both you and your partner. When the room lit up you both notice that the grenade you threw it right in front of the monster and it instantly blows up and lights the room up. You both get knocked over from the explosion and suddenly it's just silence. You get up and notice a dim light near you, like a switch or something. You use it and the lights turn on. It seems like there is only one exit, but there are a few supplies around, even though most of it got destroyed.

--------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons:*Unidentified Small Pistol Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I check the fridge, if there isn't anything there I'll heat the cook fish up before eating it, I don't like eating cold things.


~You check the fridge and there isn't anything in there except some rotten milk and a green moldy sandwich. You heat up your cooked fish on the stove and eat them. There are some stairs going up to the second floor and there is also a basement. The lights could probably attract the Nightwatchers so you decide to turn them off.
[10 Hunger each fish] [1 Thirst]
 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 9:43pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,583 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons: ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I back up, then jump to Ghalaghor's tree, using the Katanas to stab the trunk and hold myself up. I offer him a medpack.

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 9:55pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons:*Unidentified Small Pistol Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I barricade I block the door be fore finding a place to sleep. When I wake up the next morning I check the basement before leaving.

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:27am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 3 Time Ă¢Nades, 20 arrows
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I place my arrow back

I motion to Tarren to go check out the supplies...I go over to the remains of the creature and check it out (maybe see if there is anything I can grab from it)

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 2:14am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,392 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will wait in a hiding spot outisde of the house until i can see who that is

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:18am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,927 posts

Knight

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I crawl around in the supplies to see if I can find anything useful.

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:51am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,460 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 3/50
*Thirst: 1/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I search my med-pack for something that can start a fire, if not I'll just rub two sticks. (lol)

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!